Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion (44291 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / HAUNTED BY THEIR SHADOWS..SERIES by AnnyRazon Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fixgoo:

Is this the one messing with ma lady (bouncer nods) okay (i pick up my phone) Xavier, Steven, Femi, Sean, Sensei Magnum and Master kehl - I have a new target for you.
bros I go give u superman punch o
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
[/quote]bros I go give u superman punch o
Fatalveli:
You dey talk say xavier is d best assassin meanwhile u haven't met me yet! I hate it wen somebody say anoda assassin is better than me... grin
pishures or u are bluffing
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Therock5555:
bros I go give u superman punch o

Dat punch na like thor hammer-

I drive to asaasin creed cinema in my james bond wheelchair. Missrock welcomes me. I hold her waist and peck softly. Bouncer arrives with champagne and VVIP for everybody. Give Mr. Rock pure water and garri.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fixgoo:

I drive to asaasin creed cinema in my james bond wheelchair. Missrock welcomes me. I hold her waist and peck softly. Bouncer arrives with champagne and VVIP for everybody. Give Mr. Rock pure water and garri.
jisos, bros u go cry o

*begins to sharp cutlass*
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by missrock(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2014
Therock5555:
jisos, bros u go cry o

*begins to sharp cutlass*

take it easy dear
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by missrock(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Fixgoo:

watching in 3D
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
missrock:

watching in 3D

Join me at my table. Forget 3D, i've got HD and Virtual reality- Popcorn, drinks on the house courtesy of moi. "Bouncer get me dat tanker driver and cassava distributor, tell them do drop tank of water for MrRock so he can soak one trailer load of garri"
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
missrock:

take it easy dear
lemme make I chuck am knife for yanshgrin grin
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Therock5555:
lemme make I chuck am knife for yanshgrin grin

sorry Bros. Na joke i dey, joking is my hobby.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Fixgoo:

sorry Bros. Na joke i dey, joking is my hobby.
better
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nancydearie(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Nice Update Rock5555!!! Waiting for the next update! Keep it up!!!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nancydearie:
Nice Update Rock5555!!! Waiting for the next update! Keep it up!!!

Dis story is over unless you are referring to Asaasin's creed
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nancydearie(f): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fixgoo:

Dis story is over unless you are referring to Asaasin's creed
Thanks Fixgoo,i was actually refering to Assassin's Creed. It was a mistake
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nelsizzy(m): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2014
I was scared to Death. Geez! 9ce one @rock
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mczigx(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Nice story.....Therock u knw say bcuz of diz story i dey fear 2 sleep in d night.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by 360prince(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Almight Son Of n.L is back here again..smiley .
Did anybody miss me..? I guess they didnt.
Anyways, i'm Happy t0 Come Again and Am proud t0 meet Y'all..

The Rock?.... Good morning, good afternoon, good morning... But oga, you don forget me, all my folks don forget me t00... Hmmmm.. I just wanna shout out t0 everybody.. Thanks and may God bless us all..

Happy xmas in advance... Folks...
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by s3nn2x(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Finally, I have completed this story. Now I can go to the next part.
Mr. Rock555, this story makes sense. It was suspense filled. That doesn't mean it was perfect, there were actually some loopholes and you should work on your editing.
I hope the next part would be betterm
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Uthman51(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
360prince:
The Almight Son Of n.L is back here again..smiley .
Did anybody miss me..? I guess they didnt.
Anyways, i'm Happy t0 Come Again and Am proud t0 meet Y'all..

The Rock?.... Good morning, good afternoon, good morning... But oga, you don forget me, all my folks don forget me t00... Hmmmm.. I just wanna shout out t0 everybody.. Thanks and may God bless us all..

Happy xmas in advance... Folks...

We no forget u bro...where u dey since?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by 360prince(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Uthman51:

We no forget u bro...where u dey since?
menn, i just dey oh.. Boko harass no allow me stay one place.. I've been busy lately but i'm back now..

I'll see what i can do starting from next month. Am gonna begin the part2 of my complicated love story with my school mum..
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Uthman51(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
360prince:
menn, i just dey oh.. Boko harass no allow me stay one place.. I've been busy lately but i'm back now..

I'll see what i can do starting from next month. Am gonna begin the part2 of my complicated love story with my school mum..

Aiit bro....Rock!!come update oo
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Carinaflo(f): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRock you are the bomb!. Thanks for the wonderful story. I enjoyed myself
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by hormoryhemii(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmm, this is my number add me on that yah whatsapp group a beg........ and make I no forget you are the boko haram and yah stories are the bomb

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time / The Cyber Lover / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.