Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69845 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by edoyad(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2014
I saw this on Facebook and it was also making the rounds in some circles when I visited Kd last week. According to information the guys name is Leo, a kd indigene serving in Borno. He was scheduled to wed his sweet heart on 26/07/2014 in Kaduna. May his soul and that of his other colleagues cut short on national duty rest peacefully.

27 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2014
RIP young soldier!

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by IdomaLikita: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2014
R.I.P Leo!

22 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by wasak(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
'it is foolish to mourn soldiers who died to give us peace. Rather we should be grateful they lived '

Bro we are eternally grateful you graced this earth, it is for people like u that others can sleep with both eyes closed.
#Respect

274 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Respect man!

15 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by SiriusBlack: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2014
RIP K.S Leo....Till we meet to part no more.

57 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by EnterPRO: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
by boko haram?

#sad
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Harmvirus(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by faithzy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Respect.........RIP.......

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
#respect ......R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by prophylaxis: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bt dem dey always talk say officers no dey go war front say na d recruit dey go so weytin com happen. Leo RIP

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by bolaino(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
edoyad: I saw this on Facebook and it was also making the rounds in some circles when I visited Kd last week. According to information the guys name is Leo, a kd indigene serving in Borno. He was scheduled to wed his sweet heart on 26/07/2014 in Kaduna. May his soul and that of his other colleagues cut short on national duty rest peacefully.
Rest In Peace brother. We are eternally grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
21 Gun salute. To the brave gallant patriot. Your country is proud of Your sacifice. You keep your promise, To defend Nigeria till ur last breath. Victory shall be ours

51 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by freshness2020: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
prophylaxis: Bt dem dey always talk say officers no dey go war front say na d recruit dey go so weytin com happen. Leo RIP
Same here man..
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by juman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Eyh eyh, another wasted life.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by experimentist: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Soldier go, soldier come... Adios amigo.. Na wetin kill am?
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by McLuhan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
What a needless and utterly senseless tragedy! I cannot begin to imagine what his bereaved fiancée must be passing through. Just think of how it would feel to be so close to your happy day and yet so far away. It is for atrocities like this that God will punish Boko Haram and their sponsors forever and ever. It shall never be well with the perpetrators of this evil - not in this life and not in the life to come.

82 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
bH abeg na

see this young man now has a widow cry

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by silverprince413(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
I pity de chick

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by publicenemy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Instead of the Nigerian Government to spend more money on latest military hardware and unleash the full force of the Nigeran Military on boko haram,they keep embezzing defence budjects and sendng soldiers armed with ancient and outdated biafran civil war guns in batches to borno state and getting them killed and these soldier dey run dey go die.

Hmmnn...May their soul rest in peace.

Even the devil knows i will not die for this country while the politicians who are the main criminals are winning and dinning in Abuja.

35 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by alfredo4u(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rip
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by kingzjay(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
I pity the lady... After series of preparation... May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Bazinga(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
God punish BH and their sympathisers

10 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ultrazone(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Ptoocool(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai..
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
experimentist: Soldier go, soldier come... Adios amigo.. Na wetin kill am?

34 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by buchai: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
#respect.........RIP

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP great one___Was My Senior in Secondary School...Ecwa Staff School, Jos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by saasala(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okay, in another news UN unveils when the Chibok girls will be freed. Read it here: http://www..com/un-reveals-when-chibok-girls-will-be-released/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.