Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69872 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Albura: Football screening or boko screening?
NDA Screening...
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Judas2013: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: Eeya, may God avenge him.

How?
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
#Respect #Salute
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by benswagtt(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided
hmmm..! Wat can u do 4 ur country? Y cnt u appreciate a fallen hero nd mourn him? Remenber he was abt 2 get marrid.. Put ursef in d ladies shoe nd close ur 4kin mawt

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by jennylove7575(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
What a great tragedy.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
victorazy:

Them get wetin? grin
Na em them never track comon BH wey dey use radio message inside bush grin
Poor Nig soldiers grin
If na to show muscle in civilian resi they will grin
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Butoneday2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
silverprince413: I pity de chick
Hmmm d way u mention dis chic it sounds very deep or are u fee....lin h.... cool
silverprince413: I pity de chick
Hmmm d way u mention dis chic it sounds very deep or are u fee....lin h....
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
May the Angles God entertain u in Heaven. RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by fattbabakay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nateoverlord: RIP great one___[b]Was My Senior in Secondary School...Ecwa Staff School, Jos[/b]
Unnecessary info!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by internetpo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
wasak: 'it is foolish to mourn soldiers who died to give us peace. Rather we should be grateful they lived '

Bro we are eternally grateful you graced this earth, it is for people like u that others can sleep with both eyes closed.
#Respect
[s]

U dont av to insult others because of their opinions.
We mourn, though we are thankful he lived. #Respect..

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by honygold: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided
u are the biggest fool on the surface of this earth ,jump to hell and rot where you belong,idiot

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by nduchucks: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP dear homeboy!

inaa lillaahi wa inaa illayhi raji'oon (To God we belong and to Him is our return)
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
victorazy:

Them get wetin? grin
Na em them never track comon BH wey dey use radio message inside bush grin
Poor Nig soldiers grin
If na to show muscle in civilian resi they will grin
No, seariously the US Army is operating in Nigeria. They may use their tracker in colarboration with the Nigerian Army to find us.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: Hide bhind ur phone & run ur stewpid mouth...But neva 4get dat,u can b found if we choose 2 find u

Idiotta!!

Is that why you sent me a PM??

I don't even remember the details of the email I used to open this account.

Senseless beast....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tunshe: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abiagirl777: This is one gallant soldier,killed by his muslim and northern brodas.
I salute your courage my Nigerian broda.
Go well!!
May God give your family n fiancee de fortitude to bear this loss.

RECORD!

The only religious and tribal bigot on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
benswagtt: hmmm..! Wat can u do 4 ur country? Y cnt u appreciate a fallen hero nd mourn him? Remenber he was abt 2 get marrid.. Put ursef in d ladies shoe nd close ur 4kin mawt

Cretinous Illiterate..

Abeg face front...joor

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

You must be a heartless beast as well.

If you have nothing good to say in this times of bereavement please zip-up you orbicularis oris.

I'm on your case!!

Na me send am go join army??

Who doesn't know that our soldiers are mostly beastlike fucktards.....

Abeg park well joor..

undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Albura: No, seariously the US Army is operating in Nigeria. They may use their tracker in colarboration with the Nigerian Army to find us.

grin
If I shout Boko not with haram.... U go see run grin grin grin
Na to burn BRT buses them go do quick
I tut their objective is to protect including gov properties, how come they r destroying it if most of them are not uniformed beast undecided

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lastmessenger: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided
Only a beast recognise a beast

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Abiagirl777(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
tunshe:

RECORD!

The only religious and tribal bigot on this thread.

you are a big fool
i pointed out dat he brazenly stood to fight for his country against his own ppl and you talk bunkum:
ok,he is a southern xtain

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
honygold: u are the biggest fool on the surface of this earth ,jump to hell and rot where you belong,idiot

Abeg shattap dia joor...

I will go to hell after your dead uniformed beast hero is through with tidying up my mansion in hell. That's probably why he had to go before me..

grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
lastmessenger:
Only a beast recognise a beast

Another beast worshipping scallywag..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Annancy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rest in peace,bro cry

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by nduchucks: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Abeg shattap dia joor...

I will go to hell after your dead uniformed beast hero is through with tidying up my mansion in hell. That's probably why he had to go before me..

grin grin grin

I take exception to your bad mouthing of our soldiers. You should be ashamed of yourself!! For all we know you may be a foreigner. Egbe ndi Abriba piafuka gi isi dia!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
nduchucks:

I take exception to your bad mouthing of our soldiers. You should be ashamed of yourself!! For all we know you may be a foreigner. Egbe ndi Abriba piafuka gi isi dia!

undecided undecided

Who cares??
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by deebrain(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided

You are an unfortunate fool.

Seriously im trying to be polite.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
deebrain:
I'm an unfortunate fool.

Seriously im trying to be polite.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by wasak(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
internetpo: [s]

U dont av to insult others because of their opinions.
We mourn, though we are thankful he lived. #Respect..
i wasn't insulting. that was just for emphasis
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by deebrain(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I'm a beast worshipping scallywag..

sad sad sad

cheesy
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: bH abeg na

see this young man now has a widow
he's not married yet!!!!!

English language is bitter( oyinbo koro)

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Na me send am go join army??

Who doesn't know that our soldiers are mostly beastlike fucktards.....

Abeg park well joor..

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Remember you are solely responsible for what you post on this thread and Mr Seun does not require much handling to release your details to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.