Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69871 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

Getting closer!!

My brother you too dull ooooo!!!

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Davvymavvy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP to d gallant soldier. Posterity will remember you and shout glory for your creation
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by creativeEngr: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
My heartfelt condolences go to the family of the deceased... RIP to the fallen officer.

I would also like to use this medium to observe that it seems we never get to hear of the non-commissioned officers like corporal, sergeants, warrant officers and the likes... Don't they also die in combat? They are even more exposed to the firing line than their superiors... Yet, it's like they don't exist, even in death! This is indeed saddening.. The fact remains that they are human beings with families too and we must also appreciate their roles...

Let's change our collective attitude towards them especially because there is no military without them...

Therefore I say, RIP to all mortal men regardless of rank or status in the military who has paid the supreme prize... I salute you all ...

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by musiwa112: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Ogadtop(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
prophylaxis: Bt dem dey always talk say officers no dey go war front say na d recruit dey go so weytin com happen. Leo RIP
war never reach war na im one officer Sidon for office dey send recruit. wen e reach ehn even their cleaner go carry riffle.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by koboko69: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danrizzle: The man was young.

Young officer
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by koboko69: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
berem: thanks for the correction. cool

Uw Nne. cool
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ilenaira: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military hates to d bone
My initial comment was based on the mistaken assumption that you were reacting emotionally to the loss of a comrade, but it appears you're just reflecting your core beliefs with threats of putting bullets in people's heads. Young man, respect is earned, not demanded or forced. So do us all a favour and pass that simple message on to the rest of your brain-dead, bus-burning zombie army

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by aguiyid2nd(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
publicenemy:
You are a big fool. Even the soldiers are complaining and thats why they mutinied the last time. Dummy.
Yea complains, talking about complains, am sure your mama is still complaining to your father for injecting her with contermitnated sp*erm, which affected your genetic composition, and turned you into a social mis-fit, hence the moniker 'publicenemy', and a complimentary signature, 'every one hate me'. Well, all I normally gave to people like you is my profound sympathy, not insults.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by balofulo(f): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wedding that has bin well planned for..His fiancee was my roomate in ABU Zaria.. Take heart friend... God will comfort you and give you d strength to bear this great loss. RIP Leo cry
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by ChristineC: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
gidjah: HER name;o. kwandu,a self respect lady to d core,was once her mathematics teacher way back, but she is now a graduate ,she has not stopped weepin ever since she got that evil news.
Chei God is his strength
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by publicenemy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
aguiyid2nd: Yea complains, talking about complains, am sure your mama is still complaining to your father for injecting her with contermitnated sp*erm, which affected your genetic composition, and turned you into a social mis-fit, hence the moniker 'publicenemy', and a complimentary signature, 'every one hate me'. Well, all I normally gave to people like you is my profound sympathy, not insults.

You obviously dont have regards for your own parents so feel free to insults other people"s parents because this is how you insult your own parents.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by keylaz: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
God forgive me... As I saw d topic I was shocked , but while I read he's from kaduna and wife from kd I was relieved..Shit! Is this what dis country has turned me to. Hating everybody from the north , believing dat they are all bokoharam. RIP gallant soldier.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Gentlesniper(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Seyixyz: Ur grandfathers shud b ashamed of a BASTARD LYK U..Cos,if not 4 d Military,they would'nt hav survived d civil war to giv birth 2 d BASTARD dat also had a BASTARD lyk u
Guy calm down, u jst dey fall my hand scatter by allowing dis guys play u even 2 d xtent of giving out ur name on an anonymous forum like dis.....mind u, u r nt d only Nigerian Army personnel on this forum,

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2014
ilenaira:
My initial comment was based on the mistaken assumption that you were reacting emotionally to the loss of a comrade, but it appears you're just reflecting your core beliefs with threats of putting bullets in people's heads. Young man, respect is earned, not demanded or forced. So do us all a favour and pass that simple message on to the rest of your brain-dead, bus-burning zombie army

Na today??

The bolded description is very apt.

These animals have zero regard for the civilian populace yet expect the very ones they hold in derision to sympathize with them.

Senseless cowardly Mofos..

angry

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Tunguy01(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2014
EnterPRO: by boko haram?

#sad
no ( sobbing !!) maybe Jonathan ..., (mtchew )
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by edoyad(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Na today??

The bolded description is very apt.

These animals have zero regard for the civilian populace yet expect the very ones they hold in derision to sympathize with them.

Senseless cowardly Mofos..

angry

That's why when they see such reactions dont give a hoot when armed vagabonds exterminate your families after abducting your sisters. Who loses after the cycle is complete ?
Soldiers die for countries they believe in while the citizens worship their memories in other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by eldeeswaggs(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2014
RIP green boI.....ur loYAlty and patriotism shall not be 4goten, may Almighty GOD grant ur fiaNcee d fortitude to bear d lOss

#Greenboi
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 1:59am On Jul 14, 2014
edoyad: I saw this on Facebook and it was also making the rounds in some circles when I visited Kd last week. According to information the guys name is Leo, a kd indigene serving in Borno. He was scheduled to wed his sweet heart on 26/07/2014 in Kaduna. May his soul and that of his other colleagues cut short on national duty rest peacefully.

If not that somebody need blood for sharing there is no need for this kind of death of our young officers. The 'Boko Haram' problem is solvable, but there is no moral and political will to do so. May our young officers rescue themselves from those who share people's blood.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by toshmann(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2014
edoyad: I saw this on Facebook and it was also making the rounds in some circles when I visited Kd last week. According to information the guys name is Leo, a kd indigene serving in Borno. He was scheduled to wed his sweet heart on 26/07/2014 in Kaduna. May his soul and that of his other colleagues cut short on national duty rest peacefully.
And some Nigerians run their mouth on Facebook and nairaland et al, badmouthing the Nigerian soldiers everytime things go wrong with no appreciation of the immense sacrifice they are putting up with.

Let me remind us, however bad/unsatisfactory/incompetent these brave Nigerian soldiers are, if not for them, boko haram will be reading the Koran in sharia courts in port-harcourt, Lagos, calabar, warri and all over the country.

Why does boko harm hit and run? Why don't they strike and occupy Nigerian cities?
Answer: Bc of these soldiers we disparage so often.

Great country, senseless citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Bazinga: God punish BH and their sympathisers
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Gentlesniper: Guy calm down, u jst dey fall my hand scatter by allowing dis guys play u even 2 d xtent of giving out ur name on an anonymous forum like dis.....mind u, u r nt d only Nigerian Army personnel on this forum,

That guy needs to control his vexation!.
Respect is reciprocal don't mind some peoples with what they typed. May be he must have encounter with soldier before.
I expect soldiers to give us the real info of what is going on in that area called sambiza. Since our media has been limited to publishe vital info!.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by kabba7(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2014
How come the noise here is about a dead captain what of the fallen colonel that fell week before is his own life worthless ?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2014
[s]
toshmann:
And some Nigerians run their mouth on Facebook and nairaland et al, badmouthing the Nigerian soldiers everytime things go wrong with no appreciation of the immense sacrifice they are putting up with.

Let me remind us, however bad/unsatisfactory/incompetent these brave Nigerian soldiers are, if not for them, boko haram will be reading the Koran in sharia courts in port-harcourt, Lagos, calabar, warri and all over the country.

Why does boko harm hit and run? Why don't they strike and occupy Nigerian cities?
Answer: Bc of these soldiers we disparage so often.

Great country, senseless citizens.
[/s]

Nonsense!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Seyixyz: Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Serg
Staff Serg
W.Officer
M.W Officer
Army W.Officer
2nd Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Then Captain..
THIS IS WAT IT TAKES TO BE A CAPTAIN..EVEN HIS JUNIOR OFFICERS WON'T DERE INSULT HIM..NOT TO TALK OF SOM BASTARDS HERE WHO DON'T HAV D BALLS TO SHOOT A TOY GUN & YET, CAN'T APPRECIATE OUR MEN
If u civilians hav respect 4 som1 of dat rank dat died so u cud live,den u won't b talkin rubbish..The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military lack to d bone

Animalistic Cretin, I had to correct the bolded part...

Moronic person..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Galaxydon1: big foooooooool
your mother's yansh. U started it. Omo ale.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Gentlesniper: Guy calm down, u jst dey fall my hand scatter by allowing dis guys play u even 2 d xtent of giving out ur name on an anonymous forum like dis.....mind u, u r nt d only Nigerian Army personnel on this forum,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2014
DikSin:

I don't normally do this & hate to do it now.

Why dance azonto to sad news
Can't believe ur brain culd go so soft because of dat yeyecious ftc syndrome. If not becos I'm fasting, I wuld have called u a big fool.
Grow up, boy
you re just wastin ur time on fasting, ur people killed him, u hav no hiding place.. Warlords.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by DikSin(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2014
ajibolabd: you re just wastin ur time on fasting, ur people killed him, u hav no hiding place.. Warlords.

I don't care who killed who angry
Just show some respect to the berived families not the dead, u I:diotangry
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
DikSin:

I don't care who killed who angry
Just show some respect to the berived families not the dead, u I:diotangry
ur father's son is diot, where did u keep the gun and bomb given to u by shekau? Murderers!
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by DikSin(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2014
ajibolabd: ur father's son is diot, where did u keep the gun and bomb given to u by shekau? Murderers!

Listen to me you local fowl; I'm not ur mate, okay
Take ur weak ass hatred to the gods of ur land & spare urself some embarassment on here, expired old foolgrin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2014
DikSin:

Listen to me you local fowl; I'm not ur mate, okay
Take ur weak ass hatred to the gods of ur land & spare urself some embarassment on here, expired old foolgrin
you re older than me, as u said, old fool. Its not ab abt age, its abt brain. Am confirming it to u that u mulsems re murderers, i wil deal wt u personally, stop using fastin as camoflage, u re what u re and u wil remain it.... Murderers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.