Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Rest In Peace My Dear Cat - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rest In Peace My Dear Cat (503 Views)

Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat / Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) / Bin Laden Told Children 'live In Peace In The West' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace My Dear Cat by Hulkafunda(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2014
I've lived with this lovely cat for 11Years,I must say its a very sad dayin my life that the cat had to die,we hadn't seen it for two days and my son had to do looking for it around the neighborhood sadly to find it dead and bring the body home...

We've just buried it behind the house,It would always for wait me at the gate whenever i was awayexpecting some goodies,always there whenever we were having breakfast,lunch or supper or those damn junkies,

The thing ill remember most is whenever it usedpurr on my bedroom door at 5 A.M for milk or get really angry whenever i would play with its mindbefore i gave it a peace of meat,

My latest greatest memory is when you feasted on that entire rabbit three weeks ago and those videos will last as long on my computer,

I think ill have to find another cat but it will take time before i embrace it,

R.I.P Chang,Just know wherever you are that i will always cherish you and i want the world to forever know that,

From Hulkafunda & Family,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Sniper Killing Wounded Civilian / Joe Scarborough Of MSNBC Harshly Criticizes Israel's Conduct In Gaza / People From Ghana And South Africa - What Books Should Your President Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.