Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

At The Doctor's Office - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / At The Doctor's Office (642 Views)

Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? / The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! / 60 Year Old Man And The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Doctor's Office by CuteAngel(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left wrist and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken"
Re: At The Doctor's Office by Scopium: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]LOL cheesy[/size]
Re: At The Doctor's Office by ituen(m): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2008
nice

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Being Uptight Bastards / Chat Freely Using Your Mobile Phone / It's Don Jazzy Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.