Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? (3337 Views)

6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / The Three (3) School Moment And How To Overcome Them. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Let's post out embarrassing secondary school moments and laugh them out.
Mine was when I was in jss3, I always took the boys out to play external matches with other schools without approval from the school authority. There was this annoying girl that was always disturbing me because she had a crush, but I kept rejecting her because she was dirty and local. On that faithful Monday assembly, the principal called her out and asked her to say to the entire school what she told him before assembly. And behold, she exposed all our secret match locations and labeled me as the "ring leader" I was forced to take the blame for the others and was asked to sit in front of the entire school from that time ( between 8am and 8:15am) to noon. I almost sunk into the ground on that day. I made the stupid girl pay though.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Caseless: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2014
The day i was asked by my principal to 'lye' down flat on my face at d assembly ground and got flogged for an offence i'v comitted repeatedly. The worst part was that, those gals i was chasing then were all present and they teased me afterward. Infact, i lost some babes to that show of embarassment organised by my principal.
*runs out*

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2014
caseless: The day i was asked by my principal to 'lye' down flat on my face at d assembly ground and got flogged for an offence i'v comitted repeatedly. The worst part was that, those gals i was chasing then were all present and they teased me afterward. Infact, i lost some babes to that show of embarassment organised by my principal.
*runs out*
lmfao, fvck up. Shakara for those girls don end o. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2014
My fresh niggas and cute ladies. Don't just come, view and laugh. Post urs. cool
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
It was dis dae o we were 2 eat rice nd stew wit fish in skul,u knw a boarding skul nw..nd so normaly 16 stdnts ar 2 share 1 cooler of rice plus 16 fishes...on my table we were jst 4 gals nd d rest 12 were guys.1 guy amongst dm claimd he had a quarrel wit me ,cos of dat, he servd odas wit fish on their rice buh did nt serve my own rice wit fish...wat sort of nonsense is dis? i askd him buh he didnt respond..wit d anger in me i reportd 2 d fud master nly 4 hm 2 ask d guy 2 rmve d fish on his fud 4 me.mtchew i was xo vexxd dat i had 2 throw d fud away plus d fish.wen i got 2 d class 4 afternun prep,al of dose guys had already drawn d scene of wah apnd in d dining plus d news so 'errbdy cld read nd c dah i was cryn 4 fish in d dinning hall...i was so ashamed ehn..d worst of al was d "fish" prefix dy aded 2 my nick it was so embarssing.d whole of dat wk was a disaster 2 me as i cld nt walk freely,ansa questn in class as my *fish prefix* nick wil be hailed frm d bk of d class..lmao..gne ar dose daes ,d guy later apologisd sha

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Divsy: Ah dy cum..wait make i read bible reading first..
lol, we dey wait u.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Tolexander: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
I was in the school toilet with my trousers drawn down below my kneels and my shirt drawn up to my chest, held thightly by my chin and arms to the chest defeacating just before the break cos i was permitted to go to the toilet by our teacher due to the diarrhea i was having.

The break time bell was rang. A few minutes later, i heard a force on the door which opened the door and the next thing
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . . . . . . . . . . on my body.
It was a guy urinating on me.

Ah! ye! ye! I was shouting.
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! The guy was pleading, holding his !nozzle' tightly to stop the urine flow. But the urine had alright soaked my trousers and body.

The guy told me he was delayed from going to the toilet by their teacher since break time was already getting near and couldn't hold the urine again, making him to rush to the toilet and unzipped before getting there not thinking he would meet anyone innit.

I stayed in the toilet until after break time, sneaked into the class and sat at the end of the class. I left the class for home before anyone could leave during the closing hour.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tolexander: I was in the school toilet with my trousers drawn down below my kneels and my shirt drawn up to my chest, held thightly by my chin and arms to the chest defeacating just before the break cos i was permitted to go to the toilet by our teacher due to the diarrhea i was having.

The break time bell was rang. A few minutes later, i heard a force on the door which opened the door and the next thing
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . . . . . . . . . . on my body.
It was a guy urinating on me.

Ah! ye! ye! I was shouting.
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! The guy was pleading, holding his !nozzle' tightly to stop the urine flow. But the urine had alright soaked my trousers and body.

The guy told me he was delayed from going to the toilet by their teacher since break time was already getting near and couldn't hold the urine again, making him to rush to the toilet and unzipped before getting there not thinking he would meet anyone innit.

I stayed in the toilet until after break time, sneaked into the class and sat at the end of the class. I left the class for home before anyone could leave during the closing hour.
hahaha, that was pretty embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Tolexander: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
benromeo39: hahaha, that was pretty embarrassing.
it was not pretty embarrassing that day to me, it was ugly embarrassing!
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by uchman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
The day my school proprietor asked me to bring my parents to school( cause of what we committed in the school), I went outrightly to connive with my friend's elder brother as my guildian,the guy gave me a very hot slap as arranged before my proprietor, never knew my RUSTICATION letter had been prepared already and handed over to my said guildian...
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by ninoRico: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Was making out with my GF back then in the school science laboratory,didnt know,it was during the night prep,didnt realise my mates and a few juniors were watching through a gap in one of the windows.Skipped class altogether for 2-3 days.I became so famous.

the good side of it was that while i was at it,i was so overcome by the feelings that i almost brought out my kini for her to blow.thank god she prevailed on me not to,the whole school for don see my JT
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Donkaz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dey come, my finish this book!
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tolexander: it was not pretty embarrassing that day to me, it was ugly embarrassing!
haha, this guy. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
uchman: The day my school proprietor asked me to bring my parents to school( cause of what we committed in the school), I went outrightly to connive with my friend's elder brother as my guildian,the guy gave me a very hot slap as arranged before my proprietor, never knew my RUSTICATION letter had been prepared already and handed over to my said guildian...
Ehya, na so dem just dash u slap for free? Choi, DiarisGod o.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
ninoRico: Was making out with my GF back then in the school science laboratory,didnt know,it was during the night prep,didnt realise my mates and a few juniors were watching through a gap in one of the windows.Skipped class altogether for 2-3 days.I became so famous.

the good side of it was that while i was at it,i was so overcome by the feelings that i almost brought out my kini for her to blow.thank god she prevailed on me not to,the whole school for don see my JT
E for come bad assuming ur JT na dwarf.[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
T
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic: T
Where in Las gidi?
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by wisolf(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fought with a female classmate and she beat d hell out of me..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
wisolf: Fought with a female classmate and she beat d hell out of me..
lwkmd!!
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
benromeo39: Where in Las gidi?
island of nonenya
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic: island of nonenya
Choi. This girl just washed me. Add that to my most embarrassing moments.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by sammyjay3(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
The day i brought eba to school.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
sammyjay3: The day i brought eba to school.
this guy sha, u had d mind to take eba to school. Was it a public school?
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by sammyjay3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
benromeo39: this guy sha, u had d mind to take eba to school. Was it a public school?
private school i took eba and egusi soup.... That day ehn i hear ammm
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
no be small thing oo.... mine was when I was in S.S 1 their was this young corper I had a crush on, she lectures on Biology but I kinda hate the subject, so I grab my novel “Sex and love" I fixed it inside the biology textbook and was caried away when reading the erotic words.....never knew that the lady was teaching and walking around....

the unexpected happened**Crying**
she grabed the novel
instantly ended her lectures
headed straight to the Principal's Office (a retired military officer).
what I could remember again***still crying**
what what...eeeh.... daris God. I saw myself carrying my Locker and chair to his officer, lyed flat infront of his office, thanks to the junior students looking at me like cinema, next thing he was that he made me to kneel ontop of my locker.....That man spank me sooooooo hard and fast as if he was playing P.S 3.
He made me attend classes without chair and locker for 1 week. Awkful experience

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
sammyjay3: private school i took eba and egusi soup.... That day ehn i hear ammm
hahaha. Make God of nur let that kind hunger catch u again.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Divsy still dey read bible?
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin...
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
benromeo39: Divsy still dey read bible?
i don comment na,go read am
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Divsy: i don comment na,go read am
tah!!! U nur type anything. angry
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
benromeo39: tah!!! U nur type anything. angry
1st page
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
In SS1,wasn't paying attention in class for econs class,next thing the teacher called me to answer a question,without knowing what the question is,I answered "double co-incidence of want"..I actually gave a wrong answer,the whole class started laughing....I felt awkward,I was nicknamed "double co-incidence of want thereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Polytechnic 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / See The Lovely Photos From RIVPOLY Old School Day / NYSC: Six (6) Reasons Why You Should Not Serve In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.