Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? (3344 Views)

6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / The Three (3) School Moment And How To Overcome Them. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by ShirelleBaby: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Those days--i was in SS2,one morning on the assembly field,the principal was giving her usual advise and I was gisting with my class mate,she caught me and asked me to climb up to our stand and read STATES&CAPITALS,I swear,and I av forgotten most of them-dey use me do yeye die,even my junior students-and the worst was wen I said jigawa-janlingo,the whole school busted out with laughter-i pick pin tire for sun!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Those days--i was in SS2,one morning on the assembly field,the principal was giving her usual advise and I was gisting with my class mate,she caught me and asked me to climb up to our stand and read STATES&CAPITALS,I swear,and I av forgotten most of them-dey use me do yeye die,even my junior students-and the worst was wen I said jigawa-janlingo,the whole school busted out with laughter-i pick pin tire for sun!!
Choi, she spoilt ur parole in front of those boys.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by IAMBREEZY: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
pweetixandy: u should have written α biography for her now,cuban tycoon in jambalaya scuba sea fodd blabalabla
okay me Lady... grin
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by drajjay: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2014
came bak frm prep class one night decided to relieve myself somewhere i wasn't supposed to.while i was busy wit the *business*the next tin i saw was a raised cane .omo i carry the load run o while the cane missed and instead broke the glove of my lantern .
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by hippyj(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Those days--i was in SS2,one morning on the assembly field,the principal was giving her usual advise and I was gisting with my class mate,she caught me and asked me to climb up to our stand and read STATES&CAPITALS,I swear,and I av forgotten most of them-dey use me do yeye die,even my junior students-and the worst was wen I said JIGAWA-JANLINGO ,the whole school busted out with laughter-i pick pin tire for s!!

laf wan kill me, lol
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by UniqueGem(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Those days--i was in SS2,one morning on the assembly field,the principal was giving her usual advise and I was gisting with my class mate,she caught me and asked me to climb up to our stand and read STATES&CAPITALS,I swear,and I av forgotten most of them-dey use me do yeye die,even my junior students-and the worst was wen I said jigawa-janlingo,the whole school busted out with laughter-i pick pin tire for sun!!
Urs is probably the worst I've read. Damn!!! So so embarrassing.
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by UniqueGem(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2014
IAMBREEZY: I thunder slapped a girl that annoyed me in high school then, and she returned the slap in front of my posse,i felt embarrased,i actually felt like melting,i was raging with anger like a strong headed Bull,i felt like giving that girl a final fatality but i just kinda control my anger i dunno what happened because it's very Rare to see me retreat those days because i was fearless and strong headed, maybe because she's a female.if not i would have chrisbrowned her, grin though we later became close companions later,even up to this moment we skyped and talk about a lotsa things,laugh about all those ridiculous things that happened in school, sometimes when am in L.A we go scuba diving and eat jambalaya at the local seafood restaurant.she's actually a Model cum actress recently her dad is a cuban business tycoon,i have learnt something in life if you don't control your anger it will control you,and when you are through with your craziness you will realise that what you did was totally off point.there are some things in life you don't have to take personal,just pretend like it didn't happen.
Spare me this bullcrap.who cares if her father is cuban prince. This is why many of u fail interviews.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by hippyj(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2014
mine, during my secondary school days (ss2), there was this girl that was madly in love with me,but i was too shy to respond to her advances.
one day in class,she was not paying attention to what the teacher was teaching, the teacher noticed and called her up to the board and asked her if she was thinking about her boy friend? She said yes. the teacher asked her who the boy friend was,and she mentioned my name openly and loud. the whole class laughed, shy wan kill me that day.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by nickz(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2014
have got many!!! but the one on my mind now has got to be when a chick poured water on me my uniform was soaked and it was fucking embarassing............funny enough this same chick i hated in secondary school is my closest female friend besides my gfgringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by thewidemouth(m): 2:27am On Jul 14, 2014
My own was d dai I was playin love play wit two girls in my class at d same time afta school hours.. I opened my boxers to unleash my D.I.C.K only 4 d girls to shout nd run away bcus dey felt it was big.. D nxt tin I knew, yle enterin d dinin hall dat evenin, I cud hv sworn dat almost everygal dere was starin at my croutch.. Everybody startd callin me Dike till I gruaduated.. I still didn't lash any of d gals.. *cryin*
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Mimisboygreat: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Mine was in S.S 3. I was the head boy of my school then. And it happened that I mistakenly spoke vernacular(igbo) and my director(owner of the school) heard it. He entered our class and asked of who spoke the vernacular. I indicated that I was the one, but the only thing the man could say was that I was the worst head boy! Chai! He said that in front of my ex-classmates then. Mehn I was like the ground should open and swallow me.

The other was during our social gathering in school. I was in charge of controlling the hall and it happened that I sat down on the edge of a seat beside a junior student. Unfortunately, the hall got noisy and he(my director) saw me sitting down and shouted at me saying that I was lazy. And this happened in front of the whole school. Chai! That man finished me no be small. Those times were very embarrassing though. :-/
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by lorRhyMeZ: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Av had so many embarrasing moments that I always kinda overcame buh dis one still stands out as d "best" cos d people involved still tease me till date..

It happened in my SS3 o during a very boring class,so I relocated from my sit in d middle of d class to d back whr I went 2 sit with one of those gals I attribute my current sexual exposure to...teacher was busy rambling away n juliet was busy filling me with erotic gist of her escapades..plus we were sitting very close to each other,my upper arm grazing her bosom constantly..and her body soft dieeee! ..Omoh na so my john thomas stand like pole wire as I was busy visualizing everything in my head...Na so dem ring bell for closing o...Praaaa juliet dun stand up pack her books,Praaaaaa my friends wey I dey waka with go house sef dun show...all of dem dey wait mk I stand mk we start push...1 min turn 5 mins, john thomas no gree go down...Na so I begin sweat o...no kind method wey I no use mk d thing go down but for where,d thing form odeshi! Sharply juliet code d parade,she just burst serious laff,as my friends dey ask wetin dey happen na so dis babe jus maneuver her hand touch my trouser to confirm her suspicion..omoh na den d laff terrible pass,I no no whr to keep face...my guys jus dey laff me say I no fit hold fire not knowing say juliet body soft pass vita foam...last last we all laughed about it...buh mehn e was friggin embarrassing!
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Moiking(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: It was dis dae o we were 2 eat rice nd stew wit fish in skul,u knw a boarding skul nw..nd so normaly 16 stdnts ar 2 share 1 cooler of rice plus 16 fishes...on my table we were jst 4 gals nd d rest 12 were guys.1 guy amongst dm claimd he had a quarrel wit me ,cos of dat, he servd odas wit fish on their rice buh did nt serve my own rice wit fish...wat sort of nonsense is dis? i askd him buh he didnt respond..wit d anger in me i reportd 2 d fud master nly 4 hm 2 ask d guy 2 rmve d fish on his fud 4 me.mtchew i was xo vexxd dat i had 2 throw d fud away plus d fish.wen i got 2 d class 4 afternun prep,al of dose guys had already drawn d scene of wah apnd in d dining plus d news so 'errbdy cld read nd c dah i was cryn 4 fish in d dinning hall...i was so ashamed ehn..d worst of al was d "fish" prefix dy aded 2 my nick it was so embarssing.d whole of dat wk was a disaster 2 me as i cld nt walk freely,ansa questn in class as my *fish prefix* nick wil be hailed frm d bk of d class..lmao..gne ar dose daes ,d guy later apologisd sha

divsyfish kiss
Divsy: It was dis dae o we were 2 eat rice nd stew wit fish in skul,u knw a boarding skul nw..nd so normaly 16 stdnts ar 2 share 1 cooler of rice plus 16 fishes...on my table we were jst 4 gals nd d rest 12 were guys.1 guy amongst dm claimd he had a quarrel wit me ,cos of dat, he servd odas wit fish on their rice buh did nt serve my own rice wit fish...wat sort of nonsense is dis? i askd him buh he didnt respond..wit d anger in me i reportd 2 d fud master nly 4 hm 2 ask d guy 2 rmve d fish on his fud 4 me.mtchew i was xo vexxd dat i had 2 throw d fud away plus d fish.wen i got 2 d class 4 afternun prep,al of dose guys had already drawn d scene of wah apnd in d dining plus d news so 'errbdy cld read nd c dah i was cryn 4 fish in d dinning hall...i was so ashamed ehn..d worst of al was d "fish" prefix dy aded 2 my nick it was so embarssing.d whole of dat wk was a disaster 2 me as i cld nt walk freely,ansa questn in class as my *fish prefix* nick wil be hailed frm d bk of d class..lmao..gne ar dose daes ,d guy later apologisd sha

divsyfish
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Moiking:

divsyfish kiss

divsyfish
e nor fit pain me.*tongue*
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Moiking(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: e nor fit pain me.*tongue*
afta u don cry! clean eye ba. diaris God o...
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Divsy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Moiking:
afta u don cry! clean eye ba. diaris God o...
me? Cry 4 wia?..yeye d smell 4 ur head
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Moiking(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: me? Cry 4 wia?..yeye d smell 4 ur head
no ooooo
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2014
What's happening here?
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Mickey7(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2014
pweetixandy: u should have written α biography for her now,cuba n tycoon in jambalaya scuba sea fodd blabalabla
lolz pePper body. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Mickey7(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2014
charliejose: Should I say dis...its really embarrassing ooo...well#crying..I was writing my junior waec,just 11yrs old den,yea I was writing CRS..on dat fateful day wen I had dysentry..we were instructed not go out after d exam had started,u know normal exam rules nah...nd owning to my naïve nature,I tend to obey to last letter...I already started writing wen my stomach started singing ooo ,I tot it was child's play,I was just staring at d invigilator,couldn't utter a word like xcuse me ..until puff!! it came out,,I mellowed thinking no1 would suspect until d 'aroma' began filling d whole class...at 1st everyone tot it was just fat until d "aroma" was persistent...so d invigillator jokingly asked every1 to stand.,I was so scared,denn it was my turn to stand.......Part2 coming soon!! sad sad cry
part2 pls grin grin
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2014
#whistling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia Secondary School Mathematics Competition Is Open For Registration / Top 5 Crazy Pictures From Osun State University Ikire Campus / Wrongly Pronounced Words Most Nigerians Are Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.