Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? (7873 Views)

Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls help me with d address of where National Open University of Nigeria is located in warri, delta state...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nobody to help?
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey: Pls help me with d address of where National Open University of Nigeria is located in warri, delta state...
Essi road
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: Essi road

Thanks do much dear...

But, how will i get to Essi road from OZ...

Happy student's week...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Thanks do much dear...

But, how will i get to Essi road from OZ...

Happy student's week...
same to u, just enter Delta city bus 4rm OZ to Warri, they will stop u at their park at Deco Road Warri, then ask any Keke person to take u to NOUN University at Essi Road.and beside are u in OZ right now? Cuz am in Warri now.
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: same to u, just enter Delta city bus 4rm OZ to Warri, they will stop u at their park at Deco Road Warri, then ask any Keke person to take u to NOUN University at Essi Road.and beside are u in OZ right now? Cuz am in Warri now.

Am in OZ now, but will be in warri by tomorrow for raging...

Tanks so much!
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Am in OZ now, but will be in warri by tomorrow for raging...

Tanks so much!
hahahahahahaha, so u wanna rag? Hmmmmm, i just bought envelope and distribute it, i dont have energy and time to rag.

1 Like

Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: hahahahahahaha, so u wanna rag? Hmmmmm, i just bought envelope and distribute it, i dont have energy and time to rag.

I also bought envelope, but that is not enough for me cos i av to enjoy dis week to the fullest...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

I also bought envelope, but that is not enough for me cos i av to enjoy dis week to the fullest...
hahahaha, see thief o, dont worry they pack #10 to u like is ur birth right 2mrrw.
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: hahahaha, see thief o, dont worry they pack #10 to u like is ur birth right 2mrrw.

#10 keh?

Though, am doing it for the fun of it, not the money...

The funniest part of it is dat....

My gf is also joining me in the raging...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

#10 keh?

Though, am doing it for the fun of it, not the money...

The funniest part of it is dat....

My gf is also joining me in the raging...
choi! This one na love Ragging
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: choi! This one na love Ragging

No be small thing...

#Operation sweep waf town clean#

where do u stay in warri?
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

No be small thing...

#Operation sweep waf town clean#

where do u stay in warri?
Okumagba Layout

1 Like

Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: Okumagba Layout

owk...

Na water resort i dey...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdexAbbey:

owk...

Na water resort i dey...
ok, when be Jersey Day?
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Evestar200: ok, when be Jersey Day?

Thursday or Friday...
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Thursday or Friday...
ok Thanks
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Evestar200: ok Thanks

Uwlcm dear...

Enjoy d week!
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Uwlcm dear...

Enjoy d week!
and u too
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by AdexAbbey(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Evestar200: and u too

Tanks
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by jeromeekugbere(m): 4:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Please Pardon me, i know someone has asked this question before and it has already been answered but i can't find anything related to the answer,
I can't find anything on NOUN Warri study center,
Please if possible i need serious help, Address of the study center, Their emails and phone number preferably, You can easily reach me on Ekugberejerome@yahoo.com, 08140262600,08119293079.
Thanks in Expectations
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by princetom1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03
Evestar200:
Essi road

It's 2024, the centre at esisi road is no more functioning, do you know thair new centre around warri?
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by Evestar200(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05
princetom1:

It's 2024, the centre at esisi road is no more functioning, do you know thair new centre around warri?
I think is Deco road
Re: Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? by princetom1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05
Evestar200:
I think is Deco road

Where in deco road, pls will highly appreciate the info

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Plastic Dishes… SA Innovation Hub Makes Bowls You Can Also Eat! (PIX) / Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September / List Of Top Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.