Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? (3422 Views)

‘no Conspiracy Can Stop David Mark’, Och’idoma Assures People Of Benue South / Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members / The Yoruba Conspiracy: Can This Actually Happen If Buhari Wins?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am still dumbfounded by what I heard and read today that there is a conspiracy that has been planed as early as 1989 by some group of powerful men in the world to completely turn nigeria and the rest of the African nation to islam by all means possible. The conference that even activated and strategies for the actualisation of the planned was held in Abuja 1989 with the then president babaginda in attendance he even donated 20 billion dollars from our treasury and this is well documented. Pls goggle abuja declaration 1989. If this is true the we re in a real big mess. Bokoharram is jst the beginning. I will implore every body whether muslim or christian to pls check this out this is more than christian muslim hate. God help us.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dont believe this until Musiwa provides satellite pictures to verify.

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Dubby6(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na God go help us....
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by fitzmayowa: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Where is musiwa when you need him...

Musiwa over to you
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Read the link provided.

A fearful and chilling revelation.

But where on earth will 20 billion dollar be kept and America will not know or our economy not react violently to its disappearance? Mind you, our external reserve was no where near that amount at tha time.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by saasala(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dont even know what to believe anymore.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
A battleplan was composed to Islamise
Africa with some less innocent points in
that decision:[6]
"To ensure only Muslims are elected to
all political posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and
ramifications all non-Muslim religions
in member nations (such religions shall
include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and
other tribal modes of worship
unacceptable to Muslim)." (the word
Christianity is underlined in the
declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of
all western forms of legal and judicial
systems with the sharia in all member
nations before then next "Islam in
Africa conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only
Muslims into strategic national and
international posts of member nations."
The execution of this strategy can be
recognised in countries like Nigeria,
Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria more and
more provinces choose for the Sharia
leading to heavy protests of Christians,
oft resulting in violence and bloodshed
to both sides. In Sudan the government
chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991
sharpened with death punishment for
apostasy from Islam.
Funds: The government of Nigeria has
donated 21 billion US-dollar conform an
IAO-communiqué [7] as donation to this
"Islamic Development Fund"
This was lifted directly from wikipedia you can google it
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

Read the link provided.

But where on earth will 20 billion dollar be kept and America will not know or our economy not react violently to its disappearance? Mind you, our external reserve was no where near that amount at tha time.
read wikipedia jst search Abuja declaration 1989
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by menice69: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
saasala: I dont even know what to believe anymore.
that's bizzarre.We'll need more concrete proof tho'
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bokoharram is just a piece of the whole picture. This is an orchestrated attempt to turn Nigeria to a conquered territory
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by cbrass(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
So where does APC comes in
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
menice69: that's bizzarre.We'll need more concrete proof tho'
Please just google abuja declaration 1989 this is not hidden at all. They even have a website. The general secretary of the organization tasked with this mandate is presently a Nigerian he is Dr Usman Mohammad bugaje he is Secretary General Of IOA islam in Africa Organisation. Pls don't let us be ignorant, the internet is there for anybody to confirm this. I also heard it this morning and I made my search. I am stunned by what I am learning on line. Jst google u will also see evrytin
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
cbrass: So where does APC comes in
This is bigger than APC PDP or Jonathan. Pls lets wake up
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by cbrass(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrremedy:
This is bigger than APC PDP or Jonathan. Pls lets wake up

I thought they said APC is behind bokoharam
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by JANK23H(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
I just read it on wikipedia...this is deep.No wonder they are making GEJ feel the heat.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
from pax romania to pax Britannica we still in pax Americana they need to wait till its their turn cause the Christians rule the world let the muslims not waste their time.

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
daryoor: from pax romania to pax Britannica we still in pax Americana they need to wait till its their turn cause the Christians rule the world let the muslims not waste their time.
You think so pls read about the islamisation of turkey
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Stunner1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrremedy:
will do thag later, im not fit for cognitive task at the moment smiley
but from the little i know, it for two centuries ago na ottoman turks dey run d place no be muslims dem be. havent they always been muslim from the middle ages?
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrremedy:
but from the little i know, two centuries ago na ottoman turks dey run d place no be muslims dem be. havent they always been muslims since the middle ages?
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
daryoor:
but from the little i know, it for two centuries ago na ottoman turks dey run d place no be muslims dem be. havent they always been muslim from the middle ages?
If u don't no biblica macedonia is a city in turkey in fact paul of d bible is a citizen of turkey. Turkey predates d ottoman empire
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrremedy:
If u don't no biblica macedonia is a city in turkey in fact paul of d bible is a citizen of turkey. Turkey predates d ottoman empire

if thats how you want look at it turkey as you've said even predates islam and Christianity, i will want to believe it has always practiced islam since when Mohamed (and his successors) spreaded islam by forcefully across the region.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
daryoor:

if thats how you want look at it turkey as you've said even predates islam and Christianity, i will want to believe it has always practiced islam since when Mohamed (and his successors) spreaded islam by forcefully across the region.
Christianity started in turkey do u no antioch is in turkey in fact the 7 churches the book of revelation was address to were all in turkey. The largest church hagia Sophia is in turkey though now a museum. Christianity reigned in turkey for more than a thousand yrs b4 d arab came
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by twosquare(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

Read the link provided.

according to paper actually.na wetin dem write down,pple go believe
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lmao...I honestly don't even think Nigeria was worth $20 billion in 1989 on the black market. grin

So, who donated $20 billion, when he could've bought the whole country and all the people living there with the same amount? tongue

Bad business moves, I tell ya.

Keep the propaganda flying till the chickens come home to roost. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by thegoodone2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
that is why they said u should not pay tithe again.they dont want christian to gather money to fight then. be wise.all d people that say bad things about tithe are muslim.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
shymexx: Lmao...I honestly don't even think Nigeria was worth $20 billion in 1989 on the black market. grin

So, who donated $20 billion, when he could've bought the whole country and all the people living there with the same amount? tongue

Bad business moves, I tell ya.

Keep the propaganda flying till the chickens come home to roost. undecided
If u understand macroeconomics u won't think this way. That amount might not necessarily come in cash in fact it cant be in cash. Even now Nigeria can not just dash out 20billion dollars at a go without it having a significant effect on the economy. The amount quoted in d article is d total monetary value nt cash
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by idupaul: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
In 1989 with a barrel of crude going for about 11 dollars there is absolutly no way Nigeria for see 20 billion dollars to give out anyhow

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrremedy:
Christianity started in turkey do u no antioch is in turkey in fact the 7 churches the book of revelation was address to were all in turkey. The largest church hagia Sophia is in turkey though now a museum. Christianity reigned in turkey for more than a thousand yrs b4 d arab came

thats not possible, christainity was more of a cult for a long time, all those bible times sef christainity was not widely practiced, it was until the holy roman empire that Christianity became the official religion. when the muslims were attaking the roman empire from the east were turk not there? when the Christians were launching crusades after crusades against the seljuk turks for the holy lands were those turks not muslims?

my point is that i want to belive those guys have been muslims for a major part of the last two millenniums.

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
daryoor:

thats not possible, christainity was more of a cult for a long time, all those bible times sef christainity was not widely practiced, it was until the holy roman empire that Christianity became the official religion. when the muslims were attaking the roman empire from the east were turk not there? when the Christians were launching crusades after crusades against the seljuk turks for the holy lands were those turks not muslims?

my point is that i want to belive those guys have been muslims for a major part of the last two millenniums.
Have u heard of constantinope or constantin pls google them. Turkey was the center of early christianity when it was an official religion of the roman empire why do u think the christians went on crusader to conquer turkey. And if u don't no istanbul in today turkey was d capital of d ancient roman empire
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Ak4ril(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2014
daryoor:

U nd most people need to be educated on how Muhammad spread Islam. I also had dat notion at d beginning, but I'll implore us to research thoroughly b4 swallowing whatever d West tells us about some certain things. Research has shown that Muhammad never spread Islam forcefully, rather he had a peaceful Co existence with Jews and Christians during his life time.

I'll implore we research extensively before jumping to conclusions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademusiwa see Abiola Daughter Wedding With A White Man Picture / List Of 10 Nigerians That Can/should Be President / A Brief Biography Of Atiku And Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.