Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? (3419 Views)

‘no Conspiracy Can Stop David Mark’, Och’idoma Assures People Of Benue South / Why I Dont Support Killing Of Bokoharram Members / The Yoruba Conspiracy: Can This Actually Happen If Buhari Wins?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Ak4ril(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2014
shymexx: Lmao...I honestly don't even think Nigeria was worth $20 billion in 1989 on the black market. grin
So, who donated $20 billion, when he could've bought the whole country and all the people living there with the same amount? tongue
Bad business moves, I tell ya.
Keep the propaganda flying till the chickens come home to roost. undecided

idupaul: In 1989 with a barrel of crude going for about 11 dollars there is absolutly no way Nigeria for see 20 billion dollars to give out anyhow

Honestly, I see this as another propaganda by the West to create unrest in our dear fatherland...and in turn succeed in the balkanization of our dear nation. There are news flying around that the much dreaded Boko haram is a conspiracy by the West to balkanize Nigeria. I guess it's high time we woke from our slumber and see ourselves as one regardless of our tribe or religion.

Don't forget they had said Nigeria will seize to be come 2015...they will try as much as possible to ensure that wot dey av postulated come to pass. May God save Nigeria and Nigerians from whoever wishes to see its downfall.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Ak4ril(m): 1:37am On Jul 14, 2014
We should also note that the Wikipedia link to this shows it was last edited 5 days ago by an unknown user.... I really think something is fishy. Pls, don't let us be played around. May God save us all.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by Ak4ril(m): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by walexsho(m): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2014
jnrremedy:
A battleplan was composed to Islamise
Africa with some less innocent points in
that decision:[6]
"To ensure only Muslims are elected to
all political posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and
ramifications all non-Muslim religions
in member nations (such religions shall
include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and
other tribal modes of worship
unacceptable to Muslim)." (the word
Christianity is underlined in the
declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of
all western forms of legal and judicial
systems with the sharia in all member
nations before then next "Islam in
Africa conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only
Muslims into strategic national and
international posts of member nations."
The execution of this strategy can be
recognised in countries like Nigeria,
Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria more and
more provinces choose for the Sharia
leading to heavy protests of Christians,
oft resulting in violence and bloodshed
to both sides. In Sudan the government
chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991
sharpened with death punishment for
apostasy from Islam.
Funds: The government of Nigeria has
donated 21 billion US-dollar conform an
IAO-communiqué [7] as donation to this
"Islamic Development Fund"
This was lifted directly from wikipedia you can google it
I can see your knowledge is limited, you are just nothing but slaves to your clerics. Tell us why Ahmadiyya is nonmuslim. It is a pity that, even the aalu sunna are of two faction that regard eachother as nonMuslim. mr man you need to step up your knowledge, I doubt if you ever go beyond sec sch edu, a real educated mind dont draw conclusion without the antecedence or premises
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2014
jnrremedy:
Have u heard of constantinope or constantin pls google them. Turkey was the center of early christianity when it was an official religion of the roman empire why do u think the christians went on crusader to conquer turkey. And if u don't no istanbul in today turkey was d capital of d ancient roman empire

they went for the holy land and sites empires come and go each with it's own religion( well except the mongols) before the romans dominated wicca was widely practiced, my point is dont claim turkey for Christianity, there was a religion practised there before the romans dominated, maybe Zoroastrianism, i dont know.

i saw this on Wikipedia :

Islam arrived in the region that comprises
present-day Turkey, particularly the eastern
provinces of the country, as early as the 7th
century. The mainstream Hanafi school of Sunni
Islam is largely organized by the state through
the Presidency of Religious Affairs (known
colloquially as Diyanet ), which was established
in 1924 following the abolition of the Ottoman
Caliphate and controls all mosques and Muslim
clerics , and is officially the highest religious
authority in the country. [12]
As of today, there are thousands of historical
mosques throughout the country which are still
active.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by 9jii(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2014
jnrremedy: I am still dumbfounded by what I heard and read today that there is a conspiracy that has been planed as early as 1989 by some group of powerful men in the world to completely turn nigeria and the rest of the African nation to islam by all means possible. The conference that even activated and strategies for the actualisation of the planned was held in Abuja 1989 with the then president babaginda in attendance he even donated 20 billion dollars from our treasury and this is well documented. Pls goggle abuja declaration 1989. If this is true the we re in a real big mess. Bokoharram is jst the beginning. I will implore every body whether muslim or christian to pls check this out this is more than christian muslim hate. God help us.

Did you know what I heard?
Christian are behind Boko Haram,to destabilise the Muslim and North.

Don't just get dumb for any crap you hear.sense.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Yet another reason to vote back the clueless man if APC doesn't present a good alternative
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by FreeWill01: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2014
matify:

Read the link provided.

A fearful and chilling revelation.

But where on earth will 20 billion dollar be kept and America will not know or our economy not react violently to its disappearance? Mind you, our external reserve was no where near that amount at tha time.

A dollar was 90 kobo at the beginning of Babangida's tenure in 1985.

1 Like

Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ak4ril:

U nd most people need to be educated on how Muhammad spread Islam. I also had dat notion at d beginning, but I'll implore us to research thoroughly b4 swallowing whatever d West tells us about some certain things. Research has shown that Muhammad never spread Islam forcefully, rather he had a peaceful Co existence with Jews and Christians during his life time.

I'll implore we research extensively before jumping to conclusions.

As for the thief, both male and female, cut
off their hands. It is the reward of their
own deeds, an exemplary punishment from
Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."
Qur'an 5:38

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah,
nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit
what Allah and His Messenger have
prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth,
out of those who have been given the
Book, until they pay the tax in
acknowledgment of superiority and they
are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an 9:29

3:151 "We shall
cast terror into the
hearts of those
who disbelieve."

so my question is will you also follow the qurans instructions and case terror? or u a fake muslim
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by ogbronx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Abuja Declaration (1989)
The Abuja Declarion is the outcome of a conference
of the African countries of the OIC in 1989 and
launched by a communiqué of the Islam in Africa
Organisation (IAO) founded during this conference.
The Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) is a Nigerian
satuted Islamic organisation, an initiative of the
Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
Dr. Usman Muhamad Bugaje is the current Secretary-
General of the IAO.
the man The organisation was founded on 28
November 1989 in Abuja ,[1] Nigeria, with the goal to
win the whole of Africa for Islam. The statutes and
goals[2][3] are ratified in 1991 and this marks her
formal definitive founding. The founding-communiqué
is also called the Abuja Declaration . [4] Startingpoint
for the conference is the fact that Africa is the only
continent with an Islamic majority and therefore
Africa should become completely Islamic. [5]
The plan contains a lot of points that are also
common for Christian missionary organisations as
relief and economic progression.
A battleplan was composed to Islamise Africa with
some less innocent points in that decision: [6]
"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political
posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all
non-Muslim religions in member nations (such
religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and
other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to
Muslim)." (the word Christianity is underlined in the
declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western
forms of legal and judicial systems with the sharia in
all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa
conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into
strategic national and international posts of member
nations."
The execution of this strategy can be recognised in
countries like Nigeria , Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria
more and more provinces choose for the Sharia
leading to heavy protests of Christians, oft resulting
in violence and bloodshed to both sides. In Sudan the
government chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991
sharpened with death punishment for apostasy from
Islam.
Funds: The government of Nigeria has donated 21
billion US-dollar conform an IAO-communiqué [7] as
donation to this "Islamic Development Fund".
Organisation
The IAO consists of four main organisations: [8]
the General Shura', the highest authority consisting
of 43 members from all over Africa and the Diaspora.
the Executive Comité .
the Secretariat housed at Abuja, (Nigeria).
the Necessary organs to the realisation of the
goals.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by cbrass(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ak4ril:

U nd most people need to be educated on how Muhammad spread Islam. I also had dat notion at d beginning, but I'll implore us to research thoroughly b4 swallowing whatever d West tells us about some certain things. Research has shown that Muhammad never spread Islam forcefully, rather he had a peaceful Co existence with Jews and Christians during his life time.

I'll implore we research extensively before jumping to conclusions.

Stop saying what you don't know please
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
walexsho: I can see your knowledge is limited, you are just nothing but slaves to your clerics. Tell us why Ahmadiyya is nonmuslim. It is a pity that, even the aalu sunna are of two faction that regard eachother as nonMuslim. mr man you need to step up your knowledge, I doubt if you ever go beyond sec sch edu, a real educated mind dont draw conclusion without the antecedence or premises
I dnt understand why some people keep exposing their unredeemable ignorant thinking faculty. Sorry to disappoint u d post that u quoted was not written by me. I clearly stated that in d post. If u care to no, it was lifted directly from the website of organisation of islam in africa IOA an international body dat was constituted here in abuja wit babaginda in attendance under d auspices of IOC (google is ur friend). The organisation is not a secret cult neither is their agenda of islamisation of Nigeria by all means possible hidden,in fact u will see it clearly on their site. A little google will help
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by jnrremedy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
idupaul: In 1989 with a barrel of crude going for about 11 dollars there is absolutly no way Nigeria for see 20 billion dollars to give out anyhow
Hw much is dollar to naira then. Google is ur friend. Pls let's tink b4 we write nobody is accusing anybody or religion here. It is a known fact dat there was an international conference in abuja in 1989 dat gave birth to d abuja declaration, dat states dat all african states should be converted to islamic nation by all means possible. they re documents that re nt hidden(in fact they re more readily available than our constitution) dats clearly establish dis fact, and AOC nd IOC re nt denying(it is even on their website). People shud at lead think once I a while
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by idupaul: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
jnrremedy:
Hw much is dollar to naira then. Google is ur friend. Pls let's tink b4 we write nobody is accusing anybody or religion here. It is a known fact dat there was an international conference in abuja in 1989 dat gave birth to d abuja declaration, dat states dat all african states should be converted to islamic nation by all means possible. they re documents that re nt hidden(in fact they re more readily available than our constitution) dats clearly establish dis fact, and AOC nd IOC re nt denying(it is even on their website). People shud at lead think once I a while

Coincidentally a one dollar was equivalent to 11naira and daily peak production stood at 200 thousand barrels .. So please what ur point. Can't U see there is no way that Nigeria can give out 20 bliion dollar it didn't have
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by walexsho(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
daryoor:

As for the thief, both male and female, cut
off their hands. It is the reward of their
own deeds, an exemplary punishment from
Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."
Qur'an 5:38

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah,
nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit
what Allah and His Messenger have
prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth,
out of those who have been given the
Book, until they pay the tax in
acknowledgment of superiority and they
are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an 9:29

3:151 "We shall
cast terror into the
hearts of those
who disbelieve."

so my question is will you also follow the qurans instructions and case terror? or u a fake muslim
In the Name of God the Gracious the merciful: as to your first claim, have you ever been robbed by thiefs? If No then pray for armed robbery attack and the govt should set them free. pls is anything wrong with that Judgement, the judgement is carried out in a country like saudi where the Govt provide u with Job, shelter to the extent of being respsble for finacial aspect of marriage, if such a person steal what should be d judgement? In Nigeria court, some Notorious robbers are sentenced to death by hanging, they are even advocating capital punishment for rape.

Your second claim: fight those that disbelieve, until what? They pay there tax. Firstly the verse gives a guideline on how to rule a community where there are various religion. What is the punishment for tax evasion in dev country? Secondly what are the means you can use in fighting those that refuse to pay tax?

Your third claim: terror in the heart of those that disbelieve: please those that refuse to believe in God but satanic work like burying female child, drinking to the brim its no doubt terror will be casted in them.

Do you think You can Quote the Qur'an? You need to read and understand it, then why the verse was revealed before drawing conclusion. For instance the following biblical verses where Jesus himself said (not paul's teaching)
Matthew 10:34 , "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke12:49–53 )

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36, NIV
you can also explain the verses to NairaLander
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
walexsho: In the Name of God the Gracious the merciful: as to your first claim, have you ever been robbed by thiefs? If No then pray for armed robbery attack and the govt should set them free. pls is anything wrong with that Judgement, the judgement is carried out in a country like saudi where the Govt provide u with Job, shelter to the extent of being respsble for finacial aspect of marriage, if such a person steal what should be d judgement? In Nigeria court, some Notorious robbers are sentenced to death by hanging, they are even advocating capital punishment for rape.

Your second claim: fight those that disbelieve, until what? They pay there tax. Firstly the verse gives a guideline on how to rule a community where there are various religion. What is the punishment for tax evasion in dev country? Secondly what are the means you can use in fighting those that refuse to pay tax?

Your third claim: terror in the heart of those that disbelieve: please those that refuse to believe in God but satanic work like burying female child, drinking to the brim its no doubt terror will be casted in them.

Do you think You can Quote the Qur'an? You need to read and understand it, then why the verse was revealed before drawing conclusion. For instance the following biblical verses where Jesus himself said (not paul's teaching)
Matthew 10:34 , "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke12:49–53 )

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36, NIV
you can also explain the verses to NairaLander

see this guy, watin consine me with this one, what make you feel im saying the bible does not support violence and senseless killing too. there are more controversial verses than this one you've quoted sef

im an enlightened human being, my eyes are wide open and my think faculties are active. im a christain and i know the bible is nothing close to perfect as we will all like to believe. i choose what works for me

you feel you can modify those verses cause keywords like "unbelievers" is ambiguous

Kill the Jews and the Christians if
they do not convert to Islam or
refuse to pay Jizya tax ( 9:29 )

Terrorise and behead those who
believe in scriptures other than the
Qur’an (8:12 )

try defending that suck.er
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by walexsho(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2014
daryoor:

see this guy, watin consine me with this one, what make you feel im saying the bible does not support violence and senseless killing too. there are more controversial verses than this one you've quoted sef

im an enlightened human being, my eyes are wide open and my think faculties are active. im a christain and i know the bible is nothing close to perfect as we will all like to believe. i choose what works for me

you feel you can modify those verses cause keywords like "unbelievers" is ambiguous

Kill the Jews and the Christians if
they do not convert to Islam or
refuse to pay Jizya tax ( 9:29 )

Terrorise and behead those who
believe in scriptures other than the
Qur’an (8:12 )

try defending that suck.er
see mumu, modifying the verses Reader on this thread will see you as hypocrite, Is your previous post no longer Valid? You and Your business venture pastors have failed to succede all this and you can never be successfull in Your plots. Your business venture pastors and Christian Association tried that in Osun but failed, sent some men to disguise as Bokoharam in churches but were caught. You agreed those verses are in the bible? Can't you Justify it. The Quran is in its original state and Language, If you can twist the translation, the original Language can never be twisted.

for Q9:29 Compare the first with the second one you posted, also, Q8:12(its not what is written there you posted) okay, were you got it frm is inconsistence, you got it from a source without verification. If you need any information about someone don't go to his enemy.
Re: 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? by daryoor(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2014
walexsho: see mumu, modifying the verses Reader on this thread will see you as hypocrite, Is your previous post no longer Valid? You and Your business venture pastors have failed to succede all this and you can never be successfull in Your plots. Your business venture pastors and Christian Association tried that in Osun but failed, sent some men to disguise as Bokoharam in churches but were caught. You agreed those verses are in the bible? Can't you Justify it. The Quran is in its original state and Language, If you can twist the translation, the original Language can never be twisted.

the verses i posted were different from the previous one, i didn't modify anything, if you had any iota of intelligence you would have deduced from my previous post that im not arguing in favor of Christianity. and if you really believe the quran doesn't support violence you are the one creating your reality, and its a reality based on naivity and falsehood.

do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chief, Falabi, Others Defect To PDP / Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.