Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (17338 Views)

Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
This argument going on here is mind boggling. How can you people disparage this idea?

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
django1:

Have we signed the security of this nation over to APC? You my friend is a devil.

What/How do you mean by the highlighted?
I hope you do not mind to explain.
Thanks.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
nagoma:

It is a PDP government my friend. Who gives illegitimate money to who?

The last time I checked the legislature is an INDEPENDENT arm of government.
Is that not so
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cyril83(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
anonimi:

There is something utterly WRONG and DECEPTIVE if APC cannot mandate its members in the House of Reps and Senate to conduct (closed door) sessions with the security & intelligence chiefs to know the sponsors and BH's modus operandi.
This is what is done in the UK, USA etc.
As I said earlier they are simply playing to the gallery and have nothing meaningful to do in concrete action.

Nothing.!
Nada!!
Zilch!!!

So how is this simply NOISE making "preside over majority"
I dey wait your answer oh!

Sorry, was busy.

I believe you will not expect a party that has motive of leading a country to keep mute in a case where its integrity is being dragged to the mud.

We are running a corrupt system and as a result of this, each political party has to be very mindful of its utterances so as not to allow the opposition to score political point. Apc would not want to mandate its member in the house of assenbly to debate on bh issue and later being accused of frustrating the effort of government on insurgency or distracting government. We all know how politics is played in Nigeria.

In relation to what transpred during amaech/mbu saga where Apc was accused of frustrating the govt by ordering its members in the house not to sign the national budget bill until peace is restored in rivers.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
anonimi:

What/How do you mean by the highlighted?
I hope you do not mind to explain.
Thanks.

Yes, the chief security officer and commander in-chief of armed forces of this nation happens to be alive and kicking why can't he initiate the enquiry into activities of the BH group?

The ruling party whose primary responsibility is security ought to be the ones you should be directing your challenge at not the opposition who have been accused of all sort of things, shouldnt the accusers who happened to have the power bring them to book?

Well, I know all my rants won't change your mind sha. When you people are done destroying everywhere we will all live in bit together.

5 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus: APC wants to expose themselves. grin

supporter of APC Party.

Azazi knew the truth and that was why GEJ was ready to sacrifice even him...a kinsman . PDP is behind Boko Haram !!!

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
BlueMurder:

Always deflecting, diverting, digressing....I ask again, what is wrong in finding out the sponsors of boko haram? Why is it that not a single one of them has been brought to book? Or is the President shielding them for a purpose as a poster earlier postulated?

GEJ & PDP are the sponsors of BOKO HARAM . How else do you think the president would have maintained that no Chibok girls were missing for 3 weeks ? Imagine the idiotic theatrical of the 1st lady concerning the missing chibok girls ? Time makes all things manifest ...we will all soon see the truth that the PDP and its men are the sponsors of BOKO HARAM. Dirty bastards !...we soon see them rigging the Osun state elections . To them, the End always justify the means !
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
django1: This argument going on here is mind boggling. How can you people disparage this idea?
They are the GEJ / PDP laptop crew . They are well paid for their work ...missing $ 20 billion , Abacha repatriated $ 800million , daily sales from stolen crude oil ( pipelines being guarded by Asari Dokubo & Tompolo ) etc. ...
Ain't GEJ funny ?
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cyril83(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

GEJ & PDP are the sponsors of BOKO HARAM . How else do you think the president would have maintained that no Chibok girls were missing for 3 weeks ? Imagine the idiotic theatrical of the 1st lady concerning the missing chibok girls ? Time makes all things manifest ...we will all soon see the truth that the PDP and its men are the sponsors of BOKO HARAM. Dirty bastards !...we soon see them rigging the Osun state elections . To them, the End always justify the means !

Bro, i don't see how jonathan/pdp will succeed in rigging osun election. Fayose in ekiti is different from omisore in osun and people of osun state are also different from gullible people of ekiti.

When we are talking of grassroot, aregbesola is the baba of grassroot politician.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
django1:

Yes, the chief security officer and commander in-chief of armed forces of this nation happens to be alive and kicking why can't he initiate the enquiry into activities of the BH group?

The ruling party whose primary responsibility is security ought to be the ones you should be directing your challenge at not the opposition who have been accused of all sort of things, shouldnt the accusers who happened to have the power bring them to book?

Well, I know all my rants won't change your mind sha. When you people are done destroying everywhere we will all live in bit together.

Have I not shared news reports of the federal government's efforts & progress in that area

Meanwhile it is useful to note that we are in a democracy and the legislators have a very vital role to play.
May I remind us that the declaration of the state of emergency had to be approved by the NASS based on the president's proposal, just as one example.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
cyril83:

Bro, i don't see how jonathan/pdp will succeed in rigging osun election. Fayose in ekiti is different from omisore in osun and people of osun state are also different from gullible people of ekiti.

When we are talking of grassroot, aregbesola is the baba of grassroot politician.

That will be nice .
The Chief thugs of PDP ; Obanikoro & Adesiyan have already begun boasting of how they are going to 'capture ' the southwest ...
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
That will be nice .
The Chief thugs of PDP ; Obanikoro & Adesiyan have already begun boasting of how they are going to 'capture ' the southwest ...

I don't think you guys should derail this thread, which is focused on BH menace to us all.....
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
anonimi:

Have I not shared news reports of the federal government's efforts & progress in that area

Meanwhile it is useful to note that we are in a democracy and the legislators have a very vital role to play.
May I remind us that the declaration of the state of emergency had to be approved by the NASS based on the president's proposal, just as one example.

In any of the reports you say you have shared which one indicted anyone remotely related to the opposition, yet the accusations keep flying around. Its disgraceful if the authority in power will be engaging in rumour mongering at a time like this. If you are so sure of these people culpability, take up this challenge and bring them to book, but no you are waiting for them to institute what you ought to have done. Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by khattab02: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm... Naija, I hail joor! nothing we no go talk or hear from different angles/ directions.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
django1:

In any of the reports you say you have shared which one indicted anyone remotely related to the opposition, yet the accusations keep flying around. Its disgraceful if the authority in power will be engaging in rumour mongering at a time like this. If you are so sure of these people culpability, take up this challenge and bring them to book, but no you are waiting for them to institute what you ought to have done. Shame on all of you.

I do not recall "the authority in power will be engaging in rumour mongering" accusing "anyone remotely related to the opposition" on BH.
If you do please share.
Thanks.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by khattab02: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
If you have implicating evidences of the evil committed by someone, why not bring it out?? If you know and you keep it to yourself and didn't do anything, I say you are also evil.

Enough of these games! It ain't fair at all especially to the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by PROCTOR: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nice move hoping something gud come out of this.bt seriously where are the soldiers sent by the USA to find the missing girls
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by bakila: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
ibrahym47: With the trends of comments on this forum it seems all hope was lost for this country. What a shame to the ruling party that the opposition party lead the way on issue like this. For the 40-lappy group leme throw you this 'what will you tell your born/unborn generation as your quota for better Nigeria. #wearing my e-gloves#safetyfirst#

That "pikin the money that made you what you are was from defending some funny actions blindly, so take your drugs and get better quick I have nothing else to sell to treat you. I am now too old for laptop business."
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
PROCTOR: Nice move hoping something gud come out of this.bt seriously where are the soldiers sent by the USA to find the missing girls

They are right behind you doing Close Protection aka bodyguard work for you grin cheesy
Na where/how you wan take see them

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by mdsagir90(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Certainly am beginning to believe that FG is behind every single attack claimed by boko haram, and that FG know who and where to get the god-less boko sect. Confused on who to cast my vote to comes 2015. Anyway may be I gonna give Apc a chance!!
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by dalhat14(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
ichidodo: No need for international inquiry because the SSS are getting close,via their investigations and intelligience gathering,to unraveling the sponsors of this menace as it stands now not even United Nations can save you....Except ISIS..
The same DSS that sees the #bringbackourgirls movement as a threat? oh come on, they've arrested hundreds of suspects, why haven't they named or arrested any of the sponsors

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by hermesprogidy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
PDP oya show us that long list of boko sponsors u've always claimed to have.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by hermesprogidy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
mdsagir90: Certainly am beginning to believe that FG is behind every single attack claimed by boko haram, and that FG know who and where to get the god-less boko sect. Confused on who to cast my vote to comes 2015. Anyway may be I gonna give Apc a chance!!
please give them a chance. @ dis rate it is ABJ (Anyone But Jonathan)
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by ichidodo: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
dalhat14:
The same DSS that sees the #bringbackourgirls movement as a threat? oh come on, they've arrested hundreds of suspects, why haven't they named or arrested any of the sponsors
Just a week ago after an intense firefight at a bauchi forest some high grade weapons cache along with incriminating documents were unearthed linking this menace to APC,so this sudden call or should we say plea to International bodies cannot or will not wash....Let the securitiy agencies continue their work and leave this supporters of APC to the gullible gallery,in the fullness of time arrests will be made...

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by BigBro(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Well, I personally think if the the Federal Government has no hand in this madness called BH, they should welcome this call by immediately setting up the commission of inquiry so that whoever is behind it, is brought to justice.

If the Federal Government does not yield to this request, then the answer is obvious.

Yeye de smell!!!
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by hermesprogidy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
That will be nice .
Ekiti State is a glaring evidence that nigeria deserves rubbish leaders. Inasmuch as we clamour for responsible leadership, we resist it when we see one and rather embrace stomach politics. We are not ready for change hence we deserve jonathan and all the brouhaha associated with him.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by hermesprogidy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
ichidodo: Just a week ago after an intense firefight at a bauchi forest some high grade weapons cache along with incriminating documents were unearthed linking this menace to APC,so this sudden call or should we say plea to International bodies cannot or will not wash....Let the securitiy agencies continue their work and leave this supporters of APC to the gullible gallery,in the fullness of time arrests will be made...
read what you posted above and sincerely ask yourself if it is possible, muchless make sense. @incriminating documents
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by ichidodo: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
hermesprogidy: read what you posted above and sincerely ask yourself if it is possible, muchless make sense. @incriminating documents
If your low powered brain cannot scramble well enough why don't you seek for
further clarification??...Or better still jump and pass?!

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by dalhat14(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
ichidodo: Just a week ago after an intense firefight at a bauchi forest some high grade weapons cache along with incriminating documents were unearthed linking this menace to APC,so this sudden call or should we say plea to International bodies cannot or will not wash....Let the securitiy agencies continue their work and leave this supporters of APC to the gullible gallery,in the fullness of time arrests will be made...
A serious intelligence agency would arrest and disclose names of d supposed opposition figures if they really do exist, the playing to the gallery should be left for the politicians, besides if the government has no hand in this menace called boko haram, they should readily agree to an independent investigation
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by ichidodo: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
dalhat14:
A serious intelligence agency would arrest and disclose names of d supposed opposition figures if they really do exist, the playing to the gallery should be left for the politicians
A serious intellegience agency is laddened with the responsibility of conducting clandestine/black bag investigations or operations with the view to gathering intelligience of which its premature disclosure would only lead to loss of lives especially to assets/moles deeply entrenched in enemy confidence, a general reawakening of the terrorists and ultimately undermine National security...Its nobody fault if politician-sponsors feel the net gettin closer and hence the need to cry out for 'foriegn inquiry' maybe to buy time to cover their tracks completely??.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by econity(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
d more i read post about B.H and their sponsor on NL d more i wonder if those whose comment are pointing at APC as sponsor of B.H are human living in nigeria.
Will APC be allowed to sponsor B.H till 2019 b4 federal gov at least come up wit d names of all those APC members that are sponsoring it.
I don't know who is sponsoring it as i am not a security agent. But i tink for d fact that they (federal gov) has refuse to make known wit fact d sponsors of B.H. For now d are not beta than d sponsors which dey may likely be as was said by General Azazi of blessed memory.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election / Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.