Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (1212 Views)

#TBT --> HILARIOUS: Worst Punishment In Nigerian Schools? / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Have You Ever Given Or Received Bribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Beazy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Punishments for various misdeeds can come in various shapes and brutality, depending on the crime committed by the offending student, some are lashes of cane whose numbers run into double figures, others are manual labours that leaves mental scars behind, I remember in my Ss3, was supposed to go to morning mass, but didn’t, then came the vice principal, a reverend father into the hostel to check out for we good for nothing truants, the lashes of koboko I received on my bare skin that fateful morning left indelible ”maps” on my back till date, twas one experience I would never forget.
Now over to you,What’s the worst punishment you ever received and what crime did you commit?
Drop your Comment
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by salomycruz: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
wash all the public toilet!
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by pasqal09: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Beazy:
Punishments for various misdeeds can come in various shapes and brutality, depending on the crime committed by the offending student, some are lashes of cane whose numbers run into double figures, others are manual labours that leaves mental scars behind, I remember in my Ss3 at CIC Enugu, was supposed to go to morning mass, but didn’t, then came the vice principal, a reverend father into the hostel to check out for we good for nothing truants, the lashes of koboko I received on my bare skin that fateful morning left indelible ”maps” on my back till date, twas one experience I would never forget.
Now over to you,What’s the worst punishment you ever received and what crime did you commit?
Drop your Comment

CIC Enugu is a school for only boys, so how u attend the school if you are a female?
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by stinggy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
OP have you ever pushed a truck drawn on the wall
Chaiiii....i suffer that time. U can't clean it to re-draw,and the truck must move by force.

4 hrs u're still on it.....

Well, i took revenge on my junior too sha undecided undecided
Den hear am wel
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
I was a gud student grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by sod09(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I was a gud student grin
oniro oshi....nawti gal like u
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by sod09(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
I didnt go to sch.... embarassed
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
sod09: oniro oshi....nawti gal like u
nawti ko shoty ni
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Beazy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
sod09: I didnt go to sch.... embarassed
lol
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by vizkiz: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
"Worstest" purnishement of my life...was told to furck Two senior female students at once cuz i was watching po*rn in class...Though it was sweet, but... cry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ShirelleBaby: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Drive OKADA-Poo,that punishment got my two legs shaking in pains-i still curse that my english teacher till date
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by sod09(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: "Worstest" purnishement of my life...was told to furck Two senior female students at once cuz i was watching po*rn in class...Though it was sweet, but... cry
ur lie can dry up ocean
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by sod09(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: "Worstest" purnishement of my life...was told to furck Two senior female students at once cuz i was watching po*rn in class...Though it was sweet, but... cry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yimu
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ICEKID334(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
sad
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by McWhillion(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Back in the days, it is a common practice for all those bastard seniors to tell you to lie beneath their bunks and sleep there till daybreak. The bunks were so low that you won't have the liberty to raise up your head, meanwhile the floor is madly cold and full of dirt.

P.S Abeg anything like sugar son dey, i just saw an advert below this thread seeking for one.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by zelda4u: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2014
It was grade school and I was slightly kicking the wall with the edge of my shoe. I was doing it unconsciously as I was actually thinking about something. Then, a teacher saw me, and reprimanded me for damaging school property and sent me to the disciplinary office (which is kind of ridiculous) - worst punishment in the sense that I feel like I didn't do anything wrong, or even if I did, a simple, please avoid doing that should be good enough.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by stinggy(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Are you Andyblaze's brother or Yungwizzy's
Those are the only 2 mad men I knw on NL, save Mr C0rk
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by vizkiz: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2014
stinggy:
Those are the only 2 mad men I knw on NL, save Mr C0rk

Its a true life story bro, i aint making these sh*ts up undecided
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by McWhillion(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2014
zelda4u: It was grade school and I was slightly kicking the wall with the edge of my shoe. I was doing it unconsciously as I was actually thinking about something. Then, a teacher saw me, and reprimanded me for damaging school property and sent me to the disciplinary office (which is kind of ridiculous) - worst punishment in the sense that I feel like I didn't do anything wrong, or even if I did, a simple, please avoid doing that should be good enough.

Na butter school you been go na..... na punishment you just describe so?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Empressgifted(f): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2014
pasqal09:
CIC Enugu is a school for only boys, so how u attend the school if you are a female?
BUSTED
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by pasqal09: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Empressgifted:
BUSTED
Do mind the fool OP and his lies
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Oahray: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Pick pin... Funny at first until your hand and leg starts trembling undecided
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2014
4 strokes of cane.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Was told to use a teaspoon to fetch water from the slabs back to their (the senior's) dormitory to fill up their buckets. Spent my entire saturday doing that, junior school was a nightmare back then.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
IfyAngela: Was told to use a teaspoon to fetch water from the slabs back to their (the senior's) dormitory to fill up their buckets. Spent my entire saturday doing that, junior school was a nightmare back then.
wetin u do now
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tallesty1: wetin u do now
i couldn't jump down from my top bunk bed fast enough when she shouted 'last junior'. Was in J.S.1 and was trying to cope in boarding house.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Tallesty1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
IfyAngela:
i couldn't jump down from my top bunk bed fast enough when she shouted 'last junior'. Was in J.S.1 and was trying to cope in boarding house.
Some seniors wicked gan!
My own tory nah no go area, I nearly killed the guy that day.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
stinggy:
Those are the only 2 mad men I knw including my psycho self,on NL, save Mr C0rk
psycho_freak...pencildiick gettin'charged buhahahahahahaha......

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Fisherman Hunts Down And Kills Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife !! / Radisson Blu Confirms Renovation Activities Underway / Doctors Find ‘evil Twin’ Inside Woman’s Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.