Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! (9829 Views)

Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet / A Nigerian refugee,That Turns To Floyd Mayweather's Personal Cars Dealer! / “I Was Wrong” – Chris Brown Owns Up To Tyson Beckford Beef [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Ahmed0336: undecided
Lool, what?
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Tallesty1: This woman will soon land him into some trouble.

She is a very silly girl.

Who still cares about people showing off wealth in the 21st century ?

Now this guy might just be enjoying his father's wealth considering that yahoo business is no longer in vogue. The yahoo boys have either gone undercover or gone broke..
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2014
banega: Mmm, she's a really lucky girl • smiley

That's why I am asking you to date me..

1 Like

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
pro01: Nigerian girls go soon pour acid for this Kenyan ogbanje face. She come here dey comot better food from their mouth for their own backyard.

Anyways, I heard the guy is a billionaire oil and gas mogul, though I couldn't figure out his identity. I suspect it would be either Scott Tommey or Igho Sanomi. . .most likely Scott. Igho seems too coded and aloof for such nonsense. Two super freaking wealthy bastards though. Could be neither sha.

Igho's is married and his wife is way hotter than kenyan broad.
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Ahmed0336(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
banega: Lool, what?
you are soo funny.

1 Like

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nostradamus: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anacksunamun:
And after all these amount wasted, na only TOTO she go give am in return? She get gold for her pooshie? some men are super dumb.
go make money bro...such amounts would be peanut to you
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by youngalex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Most of these guys like the mbadiwes' are simply enjoying generational money,their money can never run dry.God will see us through as we had little or no inheritance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Pregnant - Picture / Tiwa Savage Exposes Private Part During Performance / See Naira Marley Phone Number, E-mail Address And Home Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.