Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet (9438 Views)

Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" / My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
You may be wondering what I meant by Land Jets.. Lol. Are Jets not meant to fly, why should someone be driving it on Nigerian Roads? Rhetorical stuffs like that may be crossing your mind.
Now chill lemme explain.

My use of Land Jets was made figuratively for luxury full size vans like the Mercedes Sprinter and its likes.

Now let’s go straight to revealing the owners of this wonder whip.

1.E-Money
Emeka Okonkwo is the CEO of Five-Star Music, where his junior brother Kcee, Harrysongz and Skiibii are signed.

Kcee is widely known for his hit song, Limpopo, Kcee is known for his Reggae Blues while Skiibii seems to be more popular with his death hoax than any single.

E-money is one young man that enjoys living on the Fab lane, most parts of his house are decorated with Gold.

His Garage lineup includes a Cadillac Escalade ESV, Toyota Prado, Mercedes-Benz G63, Toyota Camry about three in number, Landrover LR4, and then the Mercedes Sprinter. He is married to Juliet Okonkwo, and the marriage has produced three handsome boys.

2. Ayiri Emami
Before E-Money’s Sprinter was Ayiri Emami’s

The 911 Group CEO who has earned the title of Akulagba 1 of Warri by the Olu of Warri, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse 11, on April 28, 2012, is a highly influential Niger Delta youth leader who was the former chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee

The Warri Billionaire came into prominence during the Regime of Chief James Ibori (1999-2007).

He has also identified with the APC, the ruling political party in Nigeria.

Cars that have been identified with him includes a Jeep Wrangler, Mini Cooper, BMW X6 and 7 Series, Jaguar XJ, Bentley Mulsanne and Continental GT, Toyota Venza, Cadillac Escalade, Range Rover Sport, Lexus LX 470, Rolls Royce Phantom, Phantom Drop-Head and Ghost, Mercedes Benz S-Class and G-Class, and then the Sprinter we are talking about. Ayiri had a much talked about, society wedding in 2011 to Asba Emami. They are blessed with two lovely kids, a boy and a girl.

3. Dilly
Okwudili Umenyiora or Dilly as he is fondly called, is the CEO of Dilly Motors, A luxury car dealership. He is also the owner of Eric-manny Entertainment, the record label where Gallardo crooner Runtown is signed to.

Dilly seems to come from a family of celebs as his younger brother Osi Umenyiora is a professional player in the National Football League (NFL) and had once won the Superbowl. Dilly’s mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors, he is the half brother of Naeto c’s wife Nicole.

Dilly has a Lamborghini Gallardo, Infiniti Qx56, Toyota Tundra, Rolls Royce Phantom, remember he is a car dealer. Dilly may not own a Sprinter yet, but sure he has a van that qualifies for the Land Jet criteria, otherwise, he wouldn’t be found in the ministerial, I mean the Land Jet owners list.

P.S One thing unique about them, is that they all have an investment in Entertainment. I mean, they all own a Record Label. E-Money owns Five-Star Music, Ayiri owns 911 Entertainment while Dilly owns Eric-Manny Records.

Maybe I should also open my own record label and buy my own land Jet with the profits, after signing Airforce1

Where should I even start from, buy some set of drums maybe LOL

© http://starttells.com/2016/01/28/three-young-nigerian-billionaires-that-owns-a-land-jet/
Below's E-Money's Jet

Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
In case you don’t know how the features of a land jet looks like, you have to press play on the Instagram video I uploaded on link below In case you don’t know how the features of a land jet looks like, you have to press play on the Instagram video below to watch it’s features.

http://starttells.com/2016/01/28/three-young-nigerian-billionaires-that-owns-a-land-jet/

Ayiri Emami's Jet

Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dilly's Jet

Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by forghon: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
so dis is land jet' d old j5 wey dey my back yard can also serve dis purpose
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by leoblaze(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
One day una go hala #leoblaze for superior list
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by philGeo(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2016
But op, my name is not there, why?
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Pwayne2016(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Even ur neighbours for Village dnt knw ur name is it Nigerians dat cares
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by theshaderoom: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Ok.. money talks
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by theshaderoom: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Starttell:
No Copy and Paste blogger should lift this post without credit I spent hours creating this content.
Dilly's Jet

Lol, why did u not watermark the pictures? You are on your own because all the bloggers on my bbm will send me a link about this story and it will link to their blogs and they will say dey investigated it themselves. grin
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol, why did u not watermark the pictures? You are on your own because all the bloggers on my bbm will send me a link about this story and it will link to their blogs and they will say dey investigated it themselves. grin

Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by BOWOTO(m): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2016
See an Ayiri pikin relax.

Nigga ain't got no worries.
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by smsshola(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Money...in ppu voice Owo ni keke yin rere.
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala this will get +60000 views on Front-page and more $$$$ Cc Seun Mynd44 Ishilove Mukina2
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Balling guys!
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by theshaderoom: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Starttell:

So advising u to watermark your pictures is not sensible? Ok

Or maybe you don't know what watermark means, it means you should write your blog name, or your brand name or logo on the picture... grin
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
theshaderoom:

So advising u to watermark your pictures is not sensible? Ok

Or maybe you don't know what watermark means, it means you should write your blog name, or your brand name or logo on the picture... grin
don't take the meme personal bro.. The only person that was ever allowed to use Watermark pictures on Nairaland was viviangist.
Since then, nobody. So tis a risk for making Front-page.
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by theshaderoom: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Starttell:
don't take the meme personal bro.. The only person that was ever allowed to use Watermark pictures on Nairaland was viviangist.
Since then, nobody. So tis a risk for making Front-page.

Dont ever let anybody put you in a box or define u. Nairaland did not release any memo saying that only Viviangist is allowed to watermark. If you have an exclusive, watermark it or lazy bloggers will steal it and make FrontPage with your story.

I have watermarked pictures that have made FrontPage.
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by officialteemi(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2016
after money.. another money
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Atlantian: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
God why was I given birth to in this jungle. Everything that is normal in most countries seems like luxury in this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by osesology(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oluwa bless ma hustle.
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by Starttell: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun Mukina2
Re: Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet by cruzita(f): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2016
money is speaking

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) / Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos / 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.