Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ (785 Views)

Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? / Fashola Splashes N54.5m On Super Eagles / Should The NFF Allow Keshi Take Up Punditry Role With Super Sport For CAN 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Originakalokalo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hilan smith an illutionist had a prediction locked up in a box, sealed, and signed....when it was opened, it reads:

germany 1 agentina 0
mario gotze
113+

how did he do this?

Am short of words......

This hapend on super sport 3......
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Syenite(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2014
I saw when he did the prediction earlier in d evening. He must have some super natural connections. TB Joshua and Guru Maharaji need to learn from this man. shocked
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Guykhena(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2014
*sighs*
You mere gullible won't learn,we who are well familiar with the art can clearly tell you that at the end,in which he tore the pack open he did a slight of hand and placed the new prediction there,you can clearly see he hides the pack quickly in his pocket afterwards,to conceal his act.....
Dynamo is known for doing such...
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Amadaz(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm baffled by his prediction which turned out 100% correct... I watched it too on SS3. I need this man phone number make he help me win 1billion on nairabet. Seriously!
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Originakalokalo(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Syenite: I saw when he did the prediction earlier in d evening. He must have some super natural connections. TB Joshua and Guru Maharaji need to learn from this man. shocked
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Amadaz: I'm baffled by his prediction which turned out 100% correct... I watched it too on SS3. I need this man phone number make he help me win 1billion on nairabet. Seriously!

he is a witch....a genuine witch.
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Amadaz(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Guykhena: *sighs*
You mere gullible won't learn,we who are well familiar with the art can clearly tell you that at the end,in which he tore the pack open he did a slight of hand and placed the new prediction there,you can clearly see he hides the pack quickly in his pocket afterwards,to conceal his act.....
yes you're right I saw that thing he put in his pocket quickly and I was apprehensive of that.
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Prowizy2(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Guykhena: *sighs*

Haha, your head they there!!
Re: All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ by Guykhena(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Amadaz: yes you're right I saw that thing he put in his pocket quickly and I was apprehensive of that.
Prowizy2:
Haha, your head they there!!
I've been into the art of Magic for a while now so all these don't freak me.
How he was able to pull this off,was by using Deception,shift his audience minds away from his hands,the supersport analysts weren't paying attention at all,he exploited that,did his slight of hand thing(which was damn fast),but he exposed himself with the way he hid his evidence openly(by putting it in his pocket )not discretely.
If I were to rate his performance I would give him 4/10 undecided just for effort.

(1) (Reply)

Official - Romelu Lukaku Joins Everton ! / Odds Just Gone Wild / Week 7 2014: Become A Millionaire Like In Week6 When 4,7,27,39,41 Drew!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.