Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (37930 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2014
Yeah

Gud to knw dear.hope u r jacking?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2014
High adrenaline!!!!!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2014
queenlord: Yeah

welcome to the trend queen.
you have enough colleagues here.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2014
it's September 1st today....
happy new month y'all.
#dancing
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2014
kempreze: High adrenaline!!!!!!!

we are all getting our admission this year.
relax bro!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2014
happy nw months ......to us all . Doro high hope
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
xtian234: happy nw months ......to us all . Doro high hope
aspirant too?? welcome though...
which course?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Joejonah:

we are all getting our admission this year.
relax bro!

Amen
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
It shouldn't go beyond this week...1st september...no show! angry
Happy new month pals.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
xtian234: happy nw months ......to us all . Doro high hope
Bro u dint confirm reciept or non-reciept of the practice papers I sent to u. Na so u dey do? So not cool man. undecided
Still aite though.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
prolifikVj:
Bro u dint confirm reciept or non-reciept of the practice papers I sent to u. Na so u dey do? So not cool man. undecided
Still aite though.
lol...
una dey jack alone naw, na him make am hide the reciept of the level.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
prolifikVj: It shouldn't go beyond this week...1st september...no show! angry
Happy new month pals.
I'm seeing it around next week.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just heard that the form is out. Unn microfinance bank 2grande...
Exam on the 20th...pls confirm
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Joejonah:
aspirant too?? welcome though...
which course?

yea ....food science and technology
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
thanks guys couldn't post it earlier... my phone was down.

good luck y'all
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Joejonah: thanks guys couldn't post it earlier... my phone was down.

good luck y'all
So Joe its true??
Have u bought yours? Since you're in enugu...if it wont be a bother.. could u possibly help me purchase the form?
Pls
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
prolifikVj:
So Joe its true??
Have u bought yours? Since you're in enugu...if it wont be a bother.. could u possibly help me purchase the form?
Pls
yeah... it's true, and I have not bought mine as I'm not in enugu, I'm in delta state now... I have a lot of friends, brothers and relation over there. I'm thinking they will help me purchase the pin and send it to me, while I process it myself here.. if you can't get it, I can request for yours too.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Joejonah:
yeah... it's true, and I have not bought mine as I'm not in enugu, I'm in delta state now... I have a lot of friends, brothers and relation over there. I'm thinking they will help me purchase the pin and send it to me, while I process it myself here.. if you can't get it, I can request for yours too.
I'l really appreciate. Could u send me your phone number..so we talk
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
There was no mention of 2nd choice candidates. Are we included? I'm going for MBBS.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Artery: There was no mention of 2nd choice candidates. Are we included? I'm going for MBBS.
Unn has never been fair on second choice candidates at any level. Confirm though
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2014
prolifikVj:
I'l really appreciate. Could u send me your phone number..so we talk
08zero64seventy70eightyone or
o80onefive8144nine3
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Artery: There was no mention of 2nd choice candidates. Are we included? I'm going for MBBS.
I'm sorry bro.
let me still ask person. will definitely get back to you.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Candidates for Direct Entry Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are hereby invited for screening and interview.1. SCREENING EXERCISEThe screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University on Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 8.30am.ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATIONa) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of: *.ZENITH Bank Plc,*.UBA Plc, in the major cities of the Federation, and the *.University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka. b) Online Pre-registration commences onTuesday, September 2, 2014 and ends onFriday, September 12, 2014. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened. With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2014/2015 Direct Entry Screening form on-line atwww.unnportal.com All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:i) A copy of online form carrying the candidate’s passport-sized photograph and duly completed;ii) 2014/2015 Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip;iii) HB pencil and Eraser.No GSM handsets, Calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.Information on the halls for the screening will be made available on the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, before the screening date. VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATESBlind candidates are not invited to the screening, but they should register online. SCREENING RESULTThe result of the screening exercise can be accessed with the appropriate scratch cards at the University of Nigeria Portal www.unnportal.com from Sunday September 21,2014.2. INTERVIEW SCHEDULECandidates who score 200 and above in the screening will be interviewed at Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University on the following dates: NSUKKA CAMPUS WEDNESDAY, September 24, 2014TIME: 9.00 amENUGU CAMPUSTHURSDAY September25, 2014TIME: 9.00 amFACULTYVENUEFACULTYVENUEAgricultureFaculty of Agriculture Conference RoomBusiness AdministrationFaculty of Business Administration ConferenceRoomArtsFaculty of Arts Conference RoomEnvironmental StudiesFaculty of Environmental Studies ConferenceRoomBiological SciencesFaculty of Biological Sciences Conference RoomHealth Sciences & TechnologyFaculty of Health Sciences & TechnologyConferenceRoomEducationFaculty of Education Conference RoomLawFaculty of Law ConferenceRoomEngineeringFaculty of EngineeringConference RoomMedical Sciences, DentistryFaculty of Medical Sciences ConferenceRoomPharmaceutical Sciences (Fac. of Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference Room)Physical Sciences (Faculty of Physical Sciences Conference Room)Social Sciences (Faculty of Social Sciences Conference Room)Veterinary Medicine (Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Conference Room)The candidates should bring the following to their venues for the interview:*.Original copies of qualifying credentials;*.Print out of Screening Result.(Signed)A I Okonta, FCAI, FIIARegistrar
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2014
prolifikVj:
Unn has never been fair on second choice candidates at any level. Confirm though
Thanks for responding. If you could confirm for me though, I'll be glad, as I don't have where/who to confirm from.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Joejonah:
I'm sorry bro.
let me still ask person. will definitely get back to you.
Thanks, please do.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by PLUV54: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2014
i jst want to say tank u to all dat has been giving us info on dis tread... God bless you pple... I pray for all dat wil b cuming for dis exercise, God will grant us mercy journey and also crown us wit success.... IN JESUS NAME AMEN...
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
PLUV54: i jst want to say tank u to all dat has been giving us info on dis tread... God bless you pple... I pray for all dat wil b cuming for dis exercise, God will grant us mercy journey and also crown us wit success.... IN JESUS NAME AMEN...
AMEN
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls can I get ani help with the direct entry past question paper pls.. I wud realy apreciate dis
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by steco4real: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls has anyone got d form from outside enugu? pls someone who has got it from outside enugu state should tell us. thanks pals for all d useful info. God will see us thru.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
steco4real: Pls has anyone got d form from outside enugu? pls someone who has got it from outside enugu state should tell us. thanks pals for all d useful info. God will see us thru.
I checked out some zenith and uba branches around ikoyi today...mehn...no show o. No forms.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
steco4real: Pls has anyone got d form from outside enugu? pls someone who has got it from outside enugu state should tell us. thanks pals for all d useful info. God will see us thru.

you can't get it outside enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN / Jamb & Post Utme List Of Cut Off Marks For Various Nigerian Universities And Pol / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.