Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment (38730 Views)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by jalay(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Dmatter(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
D number u dropped is not available. What what drugs or medicine do u suggest asides taking d high fibre diet. And I'll advice u 2 always follow up ur article/write-up on nairaland in order 2 reply d reasonable questions(replies/comments)Thanks
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mekyno(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
onnairaland:
That is egwusi?
i tink so......dat wat d guy said can cure waist/back pain oo
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mekyno(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
onnairaland:
That is egwusi?
i can provide a nice n an assured herbal drug for pile if any 1 needs it, bt its a bit expensive.....a trial will convince u........am in PH
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by kandeyc(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm sorry if you could not reach me at the time you tried calling. I felt the article was detailed enough. Thanks for the the observation though , I will endeavor to answer as many questions soon enough as I can.
Dmatter: D number u dropped is not available. What what drugs or medicine do u suggest asides taking d high fibre diet. And I'll advice u 2 always follow up ur article/write-up on nairaland in order 2 reply d reasonable questions(replies/comments)Thanks
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by kandeyc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
If you abuse the Pain Killers, you will soon become addicted to them. If you must do it moderately.
hohafrank: Mine is external pile that forms a swollen.I have suffer from this for over 4 years.I have used both Native and English medicine without cure.I don't eat starchy foods nor drink any soft drinks.I neither take beverages,wine, juice,ice cream etc that contains sugar.Yet it fail to heal.Any time I take those things,I must follow it up with Paracetamol. My only solace is the use of Paracetamol on daily basis. the daily intake of Paracetamol works for me,because I don't feel the pains and I feel dry at the spot.Can somebody tell me the adverse effects of daily intake of paracetamol if any? From my experience,it does not have cure apart from surgery.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by kandeyc(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
You could call the number I posted earlier
hohafrank: Mine is external pile that forms a swollen.I have suffer from this for over 4 years.I have used both Native and English medicine without cure.I don't eat starchy foods nor drink any soft drinks.I neither take beverages,wine, juice,ice cream etc that contains sugar.Yet it fail to heal.Any time I take those things,I must follow it up with Paracetamol. My only solace is the use of Paracetamol on daily basis. the daily intake of Paracetamol works for me,because I don't feel the pains and I feel dry at the spot.Can somebody tell me the adverse effects of daily intake of paracetamol if any? From my experience,it does not have cure apart from surgery.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by hohafrank(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
ajibadeol: eat beans i repeat eat beans and the freaking jedijedi will naturally disappear. It has worked for me since adam grin
BEANS?Anytime I eat beans the situation becomes more terrible.I have avoided it for a long time.It didn't work for me.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by informat101(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
server34: As previous posters have said, I do not wish this illness even for my enemies. It is annoyingly painful and uncomfortable. I suffered haemorrhoids (pile) for over 10yrs. Tried various traditional and western medicines, stayed off sugar and solid foods for years - still no relief until I had my first surgery 5 yrs ago. I felt like a new man after the surgery and I was able to enjoy life like every normal being.
Forward 5yrs later, exactly 4 weeks ago, the pile resurfaced. Both internal and external. Painful and uncomfortable as usual. I was already planning for my second surgery until I came across the following drugs (via google search):
1. Hem-relief 911 for haemorrhoids
2. Preparation H ointment and suppositories
3. Tucks haemorrhoidal pads
4. Complete colon care.
As desperate as I was, I used all of them at the same time, so I cant really say which one in particular did the magic. But I have listed them above in order of preference.
The pains and discomfort were completely gone in 3-4days. The external pile completely vanished after abt 3 weeks. Blood also disappeared in abt 3 weeks showing that the internal piles were healed also.
I also kept a healthy diet and stayed of alcohol during this period. Used stool softners once in a while. Dampen toilet tissue in warm water before use.
The relief I feel today is even better than when I had the surgery.
Note: drugs could work differently for different people. The above is my own personal experience.
please where can these drugs u mentioned be purchased
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by server34(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Got them from amazon.com. Also available on eBay.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by louis4u: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
I really want to condole with those suffering from this illness (pile disease). I have a FREE drug for it. Its a root that cures it in 3-4days.
If u are living in Lagos u can contact me. It is FREE if u are in LAGOS. Call me 08062682912
email okechukwu900@gmail.com
for those OUTSIDE LAGOS, its gonna mean using a courrier service n dat it also means cost.
i promise u will tank me later
u dnt need surgery
see more on my post on my profile.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
DikSin:
Throughout my teenage days, I don't have it untill I was 23 & I 4orkin hate it. Can I cut & paste into any availabe demon
I'm just 17! And I'v had d external one over 18months! I'm scared
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Horlawoomey:
Yoruba people call it IROBO and it is believed to be caused by excessive intake of sugar.
Really?... I'm scared o!
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by henri2398: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Symptoms to know that you are suffering from hemorrhoids are:

• Pain
• Irritation
• Itching
• Bleeding

One of the best treatments for hemorrhoids to get instant relief from pain is to take sitz bath in warm water. You can also take bath in a tub containing warm water.

Some more ways to cure, avoid and prevent hemorrhoids include:

• Never hold the urge to pass the stool
• Lose weight if your are overweight or obese
• Keep the anal region clean
• Avoid sitting for longer period of time whether it is office or home
• Keep the sitting surface soft
• Include fiber rich foods in your meal
• Never overstrain yourself
• Try to avoid alcohol, smoking and eating oily foods
• Always drink plenty of water

More Treatments for hemorrhoids - What is the Best Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by TheActionase(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have seen a lot of people experience the pain of pile... Pile can be painful but i know a man that can treat it in four days in my area that help people cure it for small money. You can call him on 09055469693..

I think another reliable place to get cure is http://freeonlinebiznezideas..com.ng/2015/11/the-ultimate-cure-to-chronic.html
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by victorik: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2017
No BS best working solution for HEMORRHOID/PILE is a Chinese ointment called Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Cream. It is sold in the U.S very cheap ($12.5). You can order it from amazon.com through mallforafrica.com. It worked for me and you will thank God and me over again. Product link is https://www.amazon.com/Mayinglong-Musk-Hemorrhoids-Ointment-Cream/dp/B0721KR7Y7/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1504741293&sr=1-5&keywords=Mayinglong%2BMusk%2BHemorrhoids%2BOintment&th=1

It takes 1 month to arrive Naija if you order using mallforafrica.com
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by CEOwatazs: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Well i treat my pile by taking harbs opa eyin, jedi and monkey tail all mixed 2geda

Pliz doz dx wrk?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by tshux: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
louis4u:
I really want to condole with those suffering from this illness (pile disease). I have a FREE drug for it. Its a root that cures it in 3-4days.
If u are living in Lagos u can contact me. It is FREE if u are in LAGOS. Call me 08062682912
email okechukwu900@gmail.com
for those OUTSIDE LAGOS, its gonna mean using a courrier service n dat it also means cost.
i promise u will tank me later
u dnt need surgery
see more on my post on my profile.
Who has tried this option, can we get a feedback?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by CEOwatazs: 2:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Leemak:
I dont wish this type of disease for my enemy....I passed through hell, now currently on a particular healing method im applying for myself which if successful will be posted here online to save other people from life threatning nightmare.

Please awfa with dx
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by TheHerbalist: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have herbal remedy for pile
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Crownfit2018: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2021
HOW I CONQUERED CHRONIC PILE WITHOUT OPERATION

One faithful morning I woke up to use the toilet as my normal daily routine ,I discovered a very sharp pain in my anus and serious itching after defecating,before that time ,I have been experiencing some difficulties in defecating and some mild pain after using the toilet

Due to my negligence ,I thought it was just a normal thing.

After that morning,I set to work for my daily bread,but to my greatest surprise the itching in my anus and the pain didn't subside as I thought.

I was so uncomfortable ,I decided to use the toilet again to check what was causing the discomfort in my anus .

I used my hand to examine my anus and I discovered it was sore and swollen a bit,that was when I knew this is not just a normal pain anymore.

Many thoughts were rushing in to my mind that ,what could have caused this ? I rushed down to a pharmacy to complain and if some drugs can be given to cure it . I was administered to with some drugs and of which I took them and the pain subsided

After some weeks ,this pain came again after using the loo,but this time it was more severed to the other time ,I saw a round flesh out of my anus discharge of blood after defecating and I was so curious ,I became uncomfortable to the extent I can't sit down for long

I suddenly developed phobia for toilet, Anytime I wanted to use the toilet ,I will feel like crying

I went to the hospital to see a doctor ,I was checked and discovered there was a swollen hard lumps in my anus.

That was when the doctor told me it was *hemorrhoid* popularly known as pile and I am in stage 3

I was told that I have no other options than to go for operation. I was thinking in my mind ,operation just because of pile

The doctor gave me some drugs and ointment just to subside the pains and to help push in the round flesh anytime it came out when I defecated

I was so down and confused to believe I have pile not to talk of operating it

I got home and I was checking my phones for more information about pile,fortunately for me I stumbled on a post about pile and how to cure it naturally.

I was so very much interested ,I picked up the number on the post ,spoke to the person and we talked at length to explain the stage of pile I am experiencing ,I also told them I have used different types of drugs,root to no avail

To my surprise,I was told no matter the stage the pile may be ,their product will cure it within weeks and without going for operation

I ordered for the product, I was given some guidelines on how to use it and how to work on my diets also

Three days later,I discovered that the pain after defecating has reduced totally ,the round flesh that do come out after defecating was not coming out in the usual form

I continued for 1 week, by this time I have seen drastic change totally ,no more phobia for toilet ,no more discomfort after defecating ,no more round flesh coming out .

I couldn't believe it ,I ran to the hospital to run test

The doctor examined me and was so surprised and couldn't believed what he saw

That was how my self esteem was restored,the phobia for toilet left me ,I became a normal person back,no more pains ,swollen anus ,discharge of blood after defecating.

I also recommend the products for anyone suffering from any stages of hemorrhoid popularly called pile to get this product for their healing and not die silently

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/

..............…...….…...............
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Jaxx123: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2021
MY EXPERIENCE WITH CHRONIC PILE AND HOW I OVERCOME IT WITH NATURAL PRODUCT!

I grew up with the pain of hemorrhoid (pile )

I envy people that would just enter toilet ,defecate and come out freely.

In my own case,going to toilet to defecate is always painful because of the pains that follow afterward. Anytime i'm in a vehicle and it enters potholes ,I always feel pains in my anus.

I don't always sit properly,I can't shout and also do any work that requires too much pressure

This has been my experience till I grew up.

I don't visit people and use their toilet to defecate. I don't eat solid food and so on.

One faithful day ,my best friend was doing his traditional wedding and I have to follow him to his in law's place.

When we got there,I was having stomach upset due to the food I ate before leaving the city.

I always have drugs with me to stop me from defecating anytime I'm not at home.

I took the drugs but didn't work. My stomach was so upset and I needed to use the toilet.

I was broken inside because I knew the pains and stress that do come afterward.

I asked for their toilet and defeated. I was given just a bucket of water to flush as it ought to be.

But my own case was not so,anytime I defecate ,there use to be lots of blood due to the pile I have.

A round flesh would come out of my anus which I would need to push in too with lots of water.

The bucket of water I was given wasn't enough to clear off my mess and that kept me in the toilet for long. I couldn't come out and no one was around to help me fetch another one.

Suddenly, a man knocked at the toilet door. I was sweating and furious at the same time.

I answered the man that I was there and needed more water to flush. The man gave me another bucket of water but there was still blood on the floor .

I left the toilet for the man to entered. In my mind I was ashamed of myself of how I messed up the toilet with blood when I'm not a woman that is menstrating.

Later,the man came to meet me where I was to ask me if I was suffering from pile ,because what he saw after I left the toilet makes him think so.

I reluctantly answered him. I told him how this pile has been my major health challenge and all my efforts to get rid of it.

He smiled and said ,he was also into this situation some years ago ,so he could understand my pains.

He said ,he cured it naturally within 1week with a product he bought online from a website.

I quickly asked him where to get it to. He gave me their contact and I called them to explain my level of pile.

I was assured by the seller of great changes with 3 to 7days.

I received the order and used as prescribed. Lo and behold, with a week of usage, all the pains I used to experience after defecating seized.

No more swollen anus,defecating blood etc.

That was how I was totally free from pile.

I recommend the product for everyone suffering from pile to ,use for their healing.

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by OrinAgba(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
My Story of chronic pile
My name is Ola known as Ola Daviva. You can search for Ola Daviva on Google or check my instagram page @ola_daviva to get to now more about me and my business, I am a fabrics dealer and major on African print fabrics.

I had terrible pile, serious one. I used different kinds of herbs and medication but none worked for me. In one of my visits to African countries, I was introduced to this Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure �. So I decided to try it out after using different kinds of herbs before the time. But to my surprise, the herb is nothing to be conpared to others that I used. I was amazed by its effectiveness. So I started thinking how I could help others with it.

I decided to speak with the maker if I could be their Nigeria Distributor. The request was granted and here we are today.

My major goal is to bring happiness to the lives of people that are going through similar experience that I had. This herb work for stooling blood, hemorrhoids, back pain, waist pain, anus itching, weak sex performance and other Pile related issues.

Nationwide Delivery ń pay on delivery service available
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699

You can follow our herb page on Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal or Instagram @ola_herbs.

THANKS

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by world123: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Suffered pile for one month but doing great now. I tried over the counter drugs which gave me temporary relief but gets bad again whenever I eat sugary food and drinks or use anticeptics such as Dettol to bathe or medicated soap. Even exfoliating soap made feel terrible. Below are the things I did:

I avoided sugary drinks and food; anticeptics, medicated and exfoliating soap. I made use of Lux which is very mild. I also avoided wearing tight clothing like bumshort.

After defecating, I gently wash my anus with Lux soap and water and dry with a towel gently. I avoided using tissue.

I ensured I ate lots of fruits especially orange everyday to make my stool soft. I made sure not to stress myself while defecating, if the feces refuses to come out then I will leave the the toilet.

I made sure I do not sit for too long, I also did not lie down on back but on my side whenever I want to sleep. Whenever I feel uncomfortable, I calm the area with ice park wrapped in towel for about 15min.

Finally I drank a lot ginger with honey. Good luck.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Yungmil: 4:18am On Mar 03, 2023
LyfeJennings:
CIPROTAB 500MG WLD DO SO MUCH MAGIC....
Baba does it work pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja / Medical Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging In Lagos / Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.