Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (17067 Views)

Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel / BREAKING - Impeachment Panel Snubs Nyako's Holiday, Begins Sitting / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by hazyfm: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
hmmm
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by UnknownT: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: Lol. Maybe Nyako should also declare today a Public holiday in Adamawa...
We need details,pls.
On what basis was his deputy absolved?
The deputy is still in PDP, that was the basis.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
opisco01: How does this stops germany from winning the world cup
If you start commenting irrelevant things just to elicit LIKE it means you have inferiority complex. About the topic, the governor should prepare his mind to accept the truth to avoid hearth break.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by ojobekehinde: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls,is Nyanko's deputy belongs to PDP,if he is den dt is politics.Nyanko cannt be funding APC wt state money knwing dt deputy and house of assembly members belongs to PDP.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Abraham2013(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=disloman]Let mi just d observe ooooo.What I knw is if Nyoko is removed frm d office.Jona,u r next.[/quote
Bros, nyako is gone already, all he is doing now is to secure a soft landing i.e who is going to arrest him 1st DSS or police or efcc.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by texaco1: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Abraham2013][/quote]he can still survive , all he needs to do is follow Mr president,but the lesson that is been shown now to all politicians is that apc can't help you ,it is now obvious that tinubu,buhari and apc have only been enjoying a larger than life image of themselves. Therefore most serious politicians will think twice before taking any word of assurances from apc or tinubu seriously,knowing fully well that when the chips are down,they will simply neglect you. No wonder fayemi quickly accepted defeat and I know he must have struck an accord with fayose ,apc can go to the tribunal if they like
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by saintikechi(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2014
disloman: Let mi just d observe ooooo.What I knw is if Nyoko is removed frm d office.Jona,u r next.

you wish
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Toktee(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Chynma2: The governor seems desperate to me. Isn't he the one that declared needless public holiday the other day?
No,it is ur timid,clumsy,dull looking brother jonathan that is desperate here,desperate to use the state house to remove nyako after failing to remove him via using bokohalam to desterbilsed the state,jonathan and his foot soldiers will still be put to shame.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Abraham2013(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
texaco1: he can still survive , all he needs to do is follow Mr president,but the lesson that is been shown now to all politicians is that apc can't help you ,it is now obvious that tinubu,buhari and apc have only been enjoying a larger than life image of themselves. Therefore most serious politicians will think twice before taking any word of assurances from apc or tinubu seriously,knowing fully well that when the chips are down,they will simply neglect you. No wonder fayemi quickly accepted defeat and I know he must have struck an accord with fayose ,apc can go to the tribunal if they like
God bless u my broda, plz send dis ur message to rotimi amechi and rochas okorocha cos dere own self go worse pass.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Forwetinnah: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2014
disloman: Let mi just d observe ooooo.What I knw is if Nyoko is removed frm d office.Jona,u r next.

See ya life..If it's a southern Governor that's being impeached, you would have been all over the thread raining abuses. Like SLS like Nyako
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by texaco1: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Abraham2013:
God bless u my broda, plz send dis ur message to rotimi amechi and rochas okorocha cos dere own self go worse pass.
amaechi will eventually go back to pdp , rochas is not someone to be taken seriously that is why his case or matter is not even given pdp any sleepless night, rochas will bow to anyone just in order to still afloat in the field of politics.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by begwong: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Baba mai mangoro bye-bye.
Where is Tinubu or Atiku to your rescue
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by isimiteaustine: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
WHY ARE THEY WASTING SO MUCH TIME ON THIS NYAKO? LET HIM GO AND FACE EFCC IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by shizzle11(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
i am tired of this, what is wrong with the adamawa state HOA? please impeach him already angry
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
They thought they could use Boko Haram to bring Jonathan to his knell and then oust him. Little did they know that this man DONT GIVE A DAMN.

Gradually the once pronounced clueless president by the supporters of APC is here taking the politicking right into their domain destabilising their Boko networking.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Josh316(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmmm..

One thing bothers me...

If we recall, with Amaechi as NGF chairman, he controlled 19 states while Jang controlled 17. The cry was: "HOW CAN 17 BE GREATER THAN 19?"

Now Ekiti has joined the 17 making it 18=18

If Nyako gets impeached, and his deputy joins the Jang faction, then it will be Amaechi 17 and Jang 19...

Will 17 still be greater than 19 in reverse? grin grin grin

Just a mischievous thot
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by PointB: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
I wonder when our journalist will ever use terminologies properly.

It's this same country that detonate is generously used when the correct word should be defused in case of deactivated bombs. [s]The other day Punch even used the word 'impoverished explosive device' [/s] grin grin
Now to today's matter:
Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that official from office as well as criminal or civil punishment. - Wikipedia

For example Bill Clinton was impeached, but he was acquitted of all charges.

Nyarko has already been impeached. We are only waiting for the outcome of the impeachment!!
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
am trying not to laugh but u paint a picture of a dog chasing its own tail...
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by superstar3: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
A deaf man fainted, a dumb was hired shout his name for him to return to conciousness. grin grin grin What is the pedigree of the so call Panelists...are they not acting under the command of Naira. Nigerian and Politics of imperialism sad sad sad
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by TellBlazer(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
SeaGold: They thought they could use Boko Haram to bring Jonathan to his knell and then oust him out. Little did they know that this man DONT GIVE A DAMN.

Gradually the once pronounced clueless president by the supporters of APC is here taking the politicking right into their domain destabilising their Boko networking.
. GBAM.
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nyako must go,but the speaker is in soup because he has wounded himself indirectly
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by kabba7(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
texaco1: he can still survive , all he needs to do is follow Mr president,but the lesson that is been shown now to all politicians is that apc can't help you ,it is now obvious that tinubu,buhari and apc have only been enjoying a larger than life image of themselves. Therefore most serious politicians will think twice before taking any word of assurances from apc or tinubu seriously,knowing fully well that when the chips are down,they will simply neglect you. No wonder fayemi quickly accepted defeat and I know he must have struck an accord with fayose ,apc can go to the tribunal if they like

Is this the type of shit Nigeria has turn to ,its quite unfortunate so what happen to the bigger thief in aso villa ?
Re: Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy by badesco(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nyako should kiss his exalted position good bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law / Tinubu, OPC Moves To End Rift, Strength South West Grip / 15 Corruption Case Files Missing, 103 Others Stuck In Malami’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.