Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,517 members, 7,847,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by Olusanya333(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm a kind of guy that always acts nice because of my Christain life.So on nd on Ladies ask me out on date which i turn down gladly but d questions is why do Ladies build hatred towards one they ask out once He reject d offer? Your comment matter most
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 14, 2014
honestly,i dont knw.....its a natural thing
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: honestly,i dont knw.....its a natural thing
hmm but guys don't do dat
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Olusanya333: hmm but guys don't do dat
cos its a normal thing for a guy to ask a lady out.....i think dey hate u because dey av broken protocols n dey expect u to like feel dem....since u r not feeling dem, d shame turns to hatred

1 Like

Re: Why? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2014
no man likes rejection

for every rejection one receives there is a loss of self esteem and confidence

1 Like

Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: cos its a normal thing for a guy to ask a lady out.....i think dey hate u because dey av broken protocols n dey expect u to like feel dem....since u r not feeling dem, d shame turns to hatred
hmm wait is it really a shame?
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: no man likes rejection

for every rejection one receives there is a loss of self esteem and confidence

I Love dat ascertion but Ladies do dat to guys nd guys don't get to hate dem
Re: Why? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Olusanya333: hmm wait is it really a shame?
...i think so.....d funniest part s dat d foolish guy might strt thinking d girl is cheap....one of dos st*pid mentality we av in africa
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: ...i think so.....d funniest part s dat d foolish guy might strt thinking d girl is cheap....one of dos st*pid mentality we av in africa
hmm i was lyk telling dem "we are friend" is dat 2much?
Re: Why? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Olusanya333: hmm i was lyk telling dem "we are friend" is dat 2much?
well,it depends on how approach d issue..mayb u didnt make dem realise d real reason u cant b with dem....mayb u turned dem down immaturely....or afterwards,u told ur friends abt dem....dats d possible reasons y a lady will act dat way after askn u out
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: well,it depends on how approach d issue..mayb u didnt make dem realise d real reason u cant b with dem....mayb u turned dem down immaturely....or afterwards,u told ur friends abt dem....dats d possible reasons y a lady will act dat way after askn u out
hmm well i only have online friends nd none of d above seems to happen.Maybe its Ladies' nature
Re: Why? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Olusanya333: I Love dat ascertion but Ladies do dat to guys nd guys don't get to hate dem

bros na normal thing for us ooooo

buh it will only pain a guy if the gal insults him

1 Like

Re: Why? by sammieguze(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2014
As a guy, how does it feel after asking a lady out and she gives u a flat no? Now, it is ur duty to do d chase and yet u dnt feel ok getting a NO for an ans. Now, imagine u re a girl and despite all odds, u decided to chase putting ur dignity and self respect on d line and u get a NO? Do d maths bro
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2014
sammieguze: As a guy, how does it feel after asking a lady out and she gives u a flat no? Now, it is ur duty to do d chase and yet u dnt feel ok getting a NO for an ans. Now, imagine u re a girl and despite all odds, u decided to chase putting ur dignity and self respect on d line and u get a NO? Do d maths bro
whatsoever u like men do to u yee do also to dem. Ladies like doing dat but dem no gree dat happen to dem
Re: Why? by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: cos its a normal thing for a guy to ask a lady out.....i think dey hate u because dey av broken protocols n dey expect u to like feel dem....since u r not feeling dem, d shame turns to hatred
So it feels that bad huh. It is either they get used to being rejected or they park well, after all they reject guys everyday, some even brag about it. And the maner with which they reject guys is what annoys me most. Luke 6:31 says Do to others as you would have them do to you.

@Op, women hate rejection, it makes them feel cheap and insecure so becareful next time yhu turn a woman. No matter how jajaweedly they act on nairaland we still gotta treat them as ladies. You know they over anaylze things to death so don't reject her just like that, appreciate her courage, act like you are interested, then friendzone her. You can even sisterzone her if she is a good perosn. This will get her confused. But if you don't wana make her your friend or sister grin then I think it is important to talk to her, explain to her why it's not gonna work and do it in away that won't hurt her feeling.
Re: Why? by Olusanya333(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Copy that
Re: Why? by Tymax(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2014
They must hate na. They think you should jump at the opportunity just because of common beauty that they didn't work for. It appears the fine ones feel insulted when you reject them. tongue Talk about ego.

I don't hate chics who have told me no. Why then should you hate me? tongue grin I think they should display the same so-called "maturity" that they demand from guys who get rejected.

(1) (Reply)

Your Three Greatest Qualities For An Ideal Spouse / RAPE Is Not Funny --- The Story Of Jada. / Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.