Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration (9681 Views)

Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities / 2014/2015 Unilorin Postgraduate School / Futy Post U.m.e./d.e. Online Screening Registration For 2009/2010 Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Joejonah(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ganiz: Is it advisable for a D.E CANDIDATE THAT CHOOSE UNILORIN AS SECOND CHOICE TO APPLY FOR HER POST D.E?

yes!! you can.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Joejonah(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ganiz: Is it advisable for a D.E CANDIDATE THAT CHOOSE UNILORIN AS SECOND CHOICE TO APPLY FOR HER POST D.E?

yes!! you can.
asapyoms:
Chai! Second choice in 2014 jamb?
Hmmn. That's none of my business.

yes!! you can.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by chemmieade(f): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2014
@mj
Currently doing my registration online,and stuck at the payment ......I choose payment through verve and seeing quickteller option......

Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by wheesin(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2014
chemmieade: @mj
Currently doing my registration online,and stuck at the payment ......I choose payment through verve and seeing quickteller option......

why dont u just visit a cafe to dis stuff.. its not 100% guaranteed on ur phone.. dnt take d risk.. especially using opera mini grin
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by mj(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2014

Just as @ wheesin has said, do it in a Cafe or on a PC.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Kanmifresh: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Call for any assistance on Unilorin post utme registration and order for the latest past question..... 07036154967
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by greatalash(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Best of look to everybody doing post utme
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by mbhs139(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
mj:

Just as @ wheesin has said, do it in a Cafe or on a PC.

The thing is not even going on my PC; it's saying wrong Jamb number, and the number is correct o
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664. BBM 2829dac9
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by isoh(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by dammzyblaq(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2014
I wish all unilorin post utme 2014/2015 candidate including me best of luck...
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by dammzyblaq(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Plz can any1 add my whatsapp number 07056551708, i nid info abt d post utme subjects.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Facts12: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2014
REGISTER FOR IJMBE IF YOU FAILDED JAMB OR POST UTME AND MEET YOUR FRIENDS IN 200 LEVEL BY NEXT YEAR. Click www.ijmbatilorin.gnbo.com.ng for registration procedures
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by abolade4uall: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
REGISTER YOUR POST UTME WT ME:

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILORIN =#3,045 & #5,750 WT CHANGE OF COURSE

OOU = #6,500

MAPOLY =#3,500 FOR ND FULL TIME & #7,500 FOR HND, ND PART TIME, EVENING &HND PART TIME & EVENING
&
OTHER

EXCLUSIVE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE
@kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES...
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by Hopealive13: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2014
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB

Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on..

This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2014/2015 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2014/2015
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2015

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2014/2015 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

CONTACT: 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit our website www.ijmbadmissions.org
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by dammzyblaq(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Please cn any1 tel us d subjects of post utme fr diz yr
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by greatalash(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN POST UTME
The exam is near many pple as been in town looking for maga, Many Student as went back to Sch looking for jambite to scam and collect huge amount of money from them, UNILORIN the sch where student scam students
In short admission is met for pple dat pass jamb and post utme, Unilorin post utme is the simplest in Nigeria but many pple fail
Due to dey didn't knw the process and the best way indeed Unilorin CBT past questions and Answers r the best way to av the best..THAT WHILE GREATALASH ND ENGR SEGUN R ORGANISING TUTORIAL ND GIVE OUT PAST QUESTIONS USE EVERY YEAR AND HELP ASPIRANT TO SECURE BETA ACCOMODATION.. IF U R INTRESTED CALL 07038795219 OR 08144848480 OR ADD US ON WHATSAPP. LASTLY LECTURERS WILL NEVA COLLECT MONEY FRM U 4 ADMISSION DONT BE A VICTIM.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by ofanson2014: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wishing all my candidate (AAU,UNIBEN,DELSU,EKSU,UNILORIN etc) writing putme dis yr success in their exam. you must gain admission dis year, is a must! for assistance add me or call me on my hotline: 08143140241.click on dis link to download free past question. nigerianuniversitynews.com/2014/05/free-university-and-polytechnic-post-utme-past-questions-20142015.html#
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by kennyskeelzz: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2014
mbhs139:

The thing is not even going on my PC; it's saying wrong Jamb number, and the number is correct o
I am having similar issues too...am going to complain at jamb office on monday cos registration will soon end
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by chizillar(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Goodluck in advance. I live in Ilorin. Need a comfortable accommodation to prepare for your post-utme exam, free to reach me on 07033097160. Have a nice day.
Re: FINALLY!!! 2014/2015 UNILORIN Post-utme/de Screening Registration by asapyoms(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Use another bank preferably. GTBank or First Bank will definitely work for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic,ede 2011/2012 Admission In Progress. / Benson Idahosa University Cannot Issue Me Transcript Due To Missing File / With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.