Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: (9706 Views)

Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Can He Study SLT With A D7 In Biology? / I Am Commercial Student Please What Can I Do With D7 In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by bravithy: 3:14am On Sep 16, 2009
I am a commercial student, i had D7 in my english and some few friends already said i can't use it to school abroad, i will really appreciate your view if you know something abt dis, if i can use this result abroad.
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by PAININASS: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2009
It was very hard for you to pass O.level,and now you are thinking of going to school abroad? You are a disgrace to Nigeria,
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
check with the school.
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by bravithy: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
@PAININASS, i only asked a question, i did not say u should insult me here, y do people like u lack manners like dis and more over, if u have an idea, let me knw, dats all, and not to insult me,

1 Like

Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
If u take IELTS, and pass that according to their standards, they will overlook the D7.
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by kadman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
Don't mind that goat ( can't you see his user name PAININHISASS - fuckin' gay).

IELTS / TOEFL is your answer,my school hasn't even seen what my WAEC looks like,
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Basildon1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
ezinne1212:

If u take IELTS, and pass that according to their standards, they will overlook the D7.
totally uncalled for
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2009
Basildon1:

totally uncalled for

What was uncalled for? the D7 is irrelevant if you pass the language exams, isn't that what he wanted to know?
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Basildon1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2009
ezinne1212:

What was uncalled for? the D7 is irrelevant if you pass the language exams, isn't that what he wanted to know?
Soz, I meant to quote the other guy that was dissing
PAININASS:

It was very hard for you to pass O.level,and now you are thinking of going to school abroad? You are a disgrace to Nigeria,
This line was uncalled for,
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by jaybee3(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
what's D7 percentage wise?
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by kadman(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
D7 is below 50%
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Busybody2(f): 12:59am On Sep 18, 2009
Nothing do the OP then, since 50% is "A" grade in GCSE and "C" grade in A Level in the UK cool Come to UK, call of the deep to the deep grin tongue
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Quod: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2009
@kadman,where do you u study?
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by kadman(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Nothing do the OP then, since 50% is "A" grade in GCSE and "C" grade in A Level in the UK cool Come to UK, call of the deep to the deep grin tongue

Whao at the low standard !!And most people still don't pass,that's why they've got to go to colleges first,right ?

Quod:

@kadman,where do you u study?

Why Sir ?
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Quod: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
Just wanted to know.
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by ewoma1989(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
my dear go and resit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by benroyal(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
I didn't actually know the country you're intending to school with you result, the good news is that i have list of about one hundred free higher learning institutions in USA & Europe. you don't pay a Kobo except the money for flit. check my blog for detail. wink
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
Some standard universities abroad require a good score in TOEFL even with your credit in O,Level English. I have Msc admission to leeds, herriot watt, imperial college with my C4 in English but when I was going to Tu Delft. TOEFL score of 90 or so was mandated for me in my course despite having a first class in my first degree. I think it is really nice if you can resit your ssce to have minimum of credit in english. It is not only for admission purpose sometimes recruiting agency especially in Nigeria might screen you out for a pass in English Lang. I will suggest you resit
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by nana(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
benroyal:

I didn't actually know the country you're intending to school with you result, the good news is that i have list of about one hundred free higher learning institutions in USA & Europe. you don't pay a Kobo except the money for flit. check my blog for detail. wink
Onijibiti! Take ur fake self away from here jare!
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by nana(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
bravithy:

I am a commercial student, i had D7 in my english and some few friends already said i can't use it to school abroad, i will really appreciate your view if you know something abt dis, if i can use this result abroad.
I'ld suggest u take a resit- I think GCSE (or is it GCE they call it) is a good option.
I don't think u will be admitted with anything below a C.
Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by anthony479: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have all the subjects B in my Waec but English is only D7 I took neco I have English C6 ,mathematics A1 chemistry credit ,economics c6 ang geography c6 can I combine my result in respect to English to study abroad I mean to join waec and neck together, which school in abroad can accept two sitting result through scholarship to study abroad I need help pleas

1 Like

Re: With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: by Rollitout: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
bravithy:

That is the reason we have IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, with your D7 in English language and you are able to pass those mentioned above, you will be given admission to universities anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Oye Ekiti Federal University Updates / Gregory University, Abia To Make Igbo Language A Compulsory Course / British American Tobacco Nigeria 2013/2014 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.