Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. (1599 Views)

Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” / Two Policemen Killed By Thieves In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by jmoore(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Last week according to Nigeriainfo/wazobia port harcourt, thieves who use baboon to rob people were arrested.
It was reported that the sum of 500,000 naira was stolen from one victim that led to the arrest.
The baboon was later killed in the police station located at Mile 1 with 21 bullets.

The quote below was made by a police woman on wazobia radio ph
“ ...for mile 1 police station. So as I come stop there, I come ask them wetin dey happen. They say monkey collect person 500,000 Naira, So I come enter there, when I enter there our men shoot this monkey from now till tomorrow monkey no gree die ”
Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2014
See wetin weed de cause cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by Jakumo(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2014
jmoore: Last week according to Nigeriainfo/wazobia port harcourt, thieves who use baboon to rob people were arrested.
It was reported that the sum of 500,000 naira was stolen from one victim that led to the arrest.
The baboon was later killed in the police station located at Mile 1 with 21 bullets.

The quote below was made by a police woman on wazobia radio ph
“ ...for mile 1 police station. So as I come stop there, I come ask them wetin dey happen. They say monkey collect person 500,000 Naira, So I come enter there, when I enter there our men shoot this monkey from now till tomorrow monkey no gree die ”

Ha ha the monkey COLLECT that person money, witi STRONG eye, come carry dat 500 thousand naira put for head, begin dey run gbudu-gbudu, dey go. Hm. Na dis kind ting dem dey call am say wotta don pass garri, and man pass man.

Anyway, first of all, na who give monkey permission to COLLECT awoof money like that, so far nobody give am police uniform to wear ?

And then how as the monkey NO GREE DIE, upon how police dey fire am from now until tomorrow, come make me tink day this one no be small pikin monkey, say na SENIOR Direttor General monkey when get long biya-biya and sabi fight well-well, both witi hand and witi juju bullet-proof local-made system. Chai. Diaris God. That monkey NO GREE DIE at all, my brother, upon how dem fire am sotaaaaaaay. Wonderment.

Anyway, next time if unu see monkey when mean am say he go COLLECT ya money, just kukuma give am the money, make police gun no mistake go misfire and kill the person when come make report for station.

E get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by DeHero1: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Why should d monkey collect money on d road? Is it a member of NPF?
Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by badbros(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
its true, I was there when dey shot d baboon countles times. I heard d thieves used vudo aka odeshe charm on d animal
Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by HopeAtHand: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2014
dats kul, atleast the Nigerian Police got no tym for Monkey Business.

1 Like

Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by ojimbo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jakumo:

Ha ha the monkey COLLECT that person money, witi STRONG eye, come carry dat 500 thousand naira put for head, begin dey run gbudu-gbudu, dey go. Hm. Na dis kind ting dem dey call am say wotta don pass garri, and man pass man.

Anyway, first of all, na who give monkey permission to COLLECT awoof money like that, so far nobody give am police uniform to wear ?

And then how as the monkey NO GREE DIE, upon how police dey fire am from now until tomorrow, come make me tink day this one no be small pikin monkey, say na SENIOR Direttor General monkey when get long biya-biya and sabi fight well-well, both witi hand and witi juju bullet-proof local-made system. Chai. Diaris God. That monkey NO GREE DIE at all, my brother, upon how dem fire am sotaaaaaaay. Wonderment.

Anyway, next time if unu see monkey when mean am say he go COLLECT ya money, just kukuma give am the money, make police gun no mistake go misfire and kill the person when come make report for station.

E get as e be.
i am a living witness, magicians in south east uses monkey to take away any money with you
Re: Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
ojimbo: i am a living witness, magicians in south east uses monkey to take away any money with you
For real

(1) (Reply)

In Photo : Emir Of Kano Pays A Visit To Bola Tinubu In Lagos / Nigerian Military Captures Boko Haram Cameraman 01 Oct 2014 Conc / My Real Name Is Oduwa Ademusiwa, Ask Anyone That Knows Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.