Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers (815 Views)

Jobs For Industrial Chemistry Graduate / Pls I Need Your Advice On Industrial Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers by tolex29(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2014
A reputable company involved in manufacturing and supply of raw materials to paints and inks manufacturers in Nigeria is looking to hire Marketers.

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Requirements
• Good knowledge, experience and willingness to market industrial chemicals and raw materials
• Good understanding of the chemicals industry
• Develop new business opportunities and maintain existing customers’ accounts
• Attend to customer enquiries and after sales follow up
• Meet sales targets
• Computer efficiency (MS Office, plus basic computing)
• Good and effective communication skills
• Able to prepare and submit reports on time to the management
Qualification
• B.SC/ HND Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry.
• 2-3 years marketing experience of chemical products like resins, pigments, additives, acrylic emulsions, metallic dryers, etc.

Salary is N70, 000 (monthly) and ABOVE, depending on experience

Method of Application

Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to olapejue@stresert.com
Re: Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers by okonji4real: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2014
tolex29:
A reputable company involved in manufacturing and supply of raw materials to paints and inks manufacturers in Nigeria is looking to hire Marketers.

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Requirements
• Good knowledge, experience and willingness to market industrial chemicals and raw materials
• Good understanding of the chemicals industry
• Develop new business opportunities and maintain existing customers’ accounts
• Attend to customer enquiries and after sales follow up
• Meet sales targets
• Computer efficiency (MS Office, plus basic computing)
• Good and effective communication skills
• Able to prepare and submit reports on time to the management
Qualification
• B.SC/ HND Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry.
• 2-3 years marketing experience of chemical products like resins, pigments, additives, acrylic emulsions, metallic dryers, etc.

Salary is N70, 000 (monthly) and ABOVE, depending on experience

Method of Application

Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to olapejue@stresert.com
How many times will u bring up this advert?those that even applied since have not been called

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers by askakim(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
I applied for the post and I was called for the interview 2 weeks ago, but they haven't yet given me feedback yet.. God help me get a better job this year because am tired of this manufacturing company am currently @..amen
Re: Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers by okonji4real: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2014
askakim: I applied for the post and I was called for the interview 2 weeks ago, but they haven't yet given me feedback yet.. God help me get a better job this year because am tired of this manufacturing company am currently @..amen
What is the name of the company?
Re: Vacancy For Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering Marketers by askakim(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
The (interviewer) man didn't mention the company name but he asked me of how many paint and ink industries I know so that I can help in selling the raw materials used in manufacturing the paint n ink.. I told him the few ones I had connection with and he said they will get back to me.,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Cv Submission At Procter&gamble For Ond / Kwara State University Is Recruiting Massively For Graduate&experience Lecturers / Please Post Uyo/akwa Ibom Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.