Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! (3977 Views)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / Please Help Translate Igbo To English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! by romeo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2008
Omoge ti o kere! Awon da? Won l'abo nbe!

thanks for your help wink
Re: Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! by ifyalways(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
ha cheesy
i na achu nwa mba ?
well i would help you cheesy
Omoge= young baby,girlie,gurlie,g.a.l,girl,babie,sisi etc grin
lol
Re: Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! by AKO1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
Lemme try

"Fine girl that is not a small girl"

"Where are they"?
Re: Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! by Maykelly(f): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
why is it that this boy romeo don't want to grow, can you speak this or that now is translate for him romeo  can't you think of other things other than this nons cool
Re: Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! by romeo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
ifyalways:

ha cheesy
i na achu nwa mba ?
well i would help you cheesy
Omoge= young baby,girlie,gurlie,g.a.l,girl,babie,sisi etc grin
lol

Nooooooooo! lol, someone thought i was Yoruba and wanted me to translate but instead i offered to help out by making this thread!

May kelly:

why is it that this boy romeo don't want to grow, can you speak this or that now is translate for him romeo  can't you think of other things other than this nons cool

Maybe "this boy" Romeo is getting you too Hot tongue

A.K.O thanks

(1) (Reply)

''at All At All,na Em Bad Pass'' What Does This Saying Mean? / ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ / Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.