Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

\**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ (2062 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

\**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on Tuesday 15th July, 2014.

- Battle verses should be forwarded to airmarking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
ok!!! fuckyouhard grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by fuckyouhard: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
#bringbackourpussy#

u guys don't read rules? "no unnecessary comments"

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Watching...
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by Slenderman: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Watching
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy verse

JASON'S ASSASINATION
Jason is hare-brained, He's a zany rival/ He dies to a shot in the
head, I'm like the ''white Death'' embracing rifles/ He can't run from
this raging psyco/cos my dogs swallow feet like navy tight shoes/

You are the weakest kind/of (a) team made swine(s)/You gat
something to say? Stuck a forty-five in his spine/blast his heart
outta his mouth, I just made him speak his mind/

Fyh's a cunning lousy rat/I control the jungle, he has domestic powers
like a bossy house keeper/Always joking around threads like a funny
outfitter/He detest Kim, and squirts on coog's dickk, Airmack should
justly ban this ffag/

I'm the haymaker, he never get a best grade/my bars make the
egg shake/ Its takes years for him to get an egg layed/I bone
his sweet chic, she gets 69 and the alphabet way/I'm gey when my
joystick goes into her like writing Capital Q, that leaves him in a S-state/:
. .(sad state)

Its breath-taking how I'mma end his Family. . .

cos I'm a Naugty Killer/Shrink a diaphragm while i phuck his
sister/Tear his dad's wind-pipe, Leave his mum in despair/. . . And
bequest him a breathing space when I blast his lungs in the air!!!

4 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fuckyouhard's verse

note:
kushy is a kinda weed niggas smoke - see kushy - ckushy
beyond c - beyonce
know less - knowles (beyonce's other name)
lucks - locks
hard gee - hadji (mecca)
e-raced - erased (e for online stuff and race, as in run)
other forkin sh1ts diggable

the elimination!! .  . .  .  .   . .   . .  .   . .   .  . .  .  .  .  .   .  .

am known to fork beetches in a bad way/ and take weeds like it's my last day/
so it's not deliberate that am makin his heart break/ fuckyouhard is "smokin d.ope!!' .  . .
u'll always "see kushy" in my ashtray!!//

.  . .  .  .i leave fools in a bad shape/
so grant me an instant win/ or i ma stab his hands, knees and feet/
can't y'all see he's 'lame' and 'stands' no chance  am battlin an 'invalid!!!'//

.  .  .  .  .and deadlier than infatry/
we at war, but am prayin for ur life/ cos ur lazy like ur wife/
the 'strongest hit' u both ever make is takin a hunger 'strike'!!//

. .  . . . stop makin ur momma cry/
i get mean and brutal when kids joist with ma guts/ that's why i have victims lyin in hospital wards/
and i promise ya all/ he'll be "e-raced" once i touch me laptop/
ckushy will "run from the screen" like "computer cords"!!//

. .  .  .  . let's see what he vomits at worse!/
cos i'll be slayin the lad/ like a dinner served, i'll break him apart/
he's just a "small fry' .  .  .  .like a "crayfish in pan"!!//

.  .  .  .  .my lyrics sting like scary vipers/ with d.ope punches bearin nice verbs/
on ffr he trolls but rarely ciphers/ i mean, we hardly see his "sh1t drop" .  .
like a "kid wearin diapers"!!//

.  .  .  . .am a deadly titan!/
dude, believe am mystic/ i spit scorpions, so let my lyrics sting and prick thee!/
cos this kid's a weaklin/ even if he gyms in the toilet .  . .he'll always deliver weak sh!t!//

.  .  .  .am physically stronger than the nitwit/
i hustle, make dough and still fork hos/ but failure is his middle name cos the dawg's broke/
u'll always find the boy home/ chattin  with his mom's phone/
if he's ever "pushin his lucks"  .  .  .then he's "draggin the door bolts!!!"//

. . . . .i'll slay the dumb gee/ with rough jabs like games of rugby/
i forgive u cos u "know less" how i wreck lame dummies/ ask krone how i claimed his tourneys/
and forked his ladies for real!!/ i step on flow, and i don't need a ship to sail 'beyond c'!!!//

. . . . .doff ur hat for the best with the mad frees!!/ cos am the vet this beetch can't be!/
at 'mecca' they call me the "hard gee"/ while ur so 'forkin dull' . . .
like "sex with miyaki!!"//

. . . . .fork loonat111k, am both naughty n insane/ soon i'll be runnin up his place/
in the kitchen, my be forkin up the maids/ at the parlour, am destroyin the wall portraits!/
shreddin up the 'frames'/ and start stabbin his "pictures" till i murder his "image"!!!!!!!

FORKYOU-VERY-HARD!!!!

11 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ Oga coogar, drop your verdict or go to sports section. Dont sway votes.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guykhena, be warned.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by Guykhena(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2014

Opener -Fuckyouhard(ckushy's was more like a praise to himself,than a punch)

Rhymes-Fuckyouhard

Simile/Metaphor- Fuckyouhard

Punchlines-Ckushy

Flow- Fuckyouhard(Ckushy's verse was compressed together,it was like a strain reading it)

Wordplays-Fuckyouhard(tho I don't understand what the fvck he did at the begining,explaining all his wordplays,depriving the readers of the fun to decypher)

Personals- Nil(none exploit this at all)

Closer- Fuckyouhard

MVGT- Fuckyouhard
This seemed like a freestyle...
@Ckushy you sent your verse way too early(I recall during the time I sent mine),you didn't have time to check and arrange your lines,and Airmark isn't gonna edit your lines for you,its the way you send it,that's the way its dropped..

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by coogar: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
MVGT - FYH!

too lazy to break shyte down!

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2014
he dropped times two of my verse, plus 12... That's 52lines, are you kidding me?.. My lines aint even up to 22, cos we agreed on 20 lines.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ShadySlim(m): 3:15am On Jul 16, 2014
My vital verdict

Opener = fyh definately got this
Metaphor/simile = cushy( he has thousands of it, and qualities)
punchlines = cushy
Flow = fyh
Rhyme = cushy
Personal = tie
wordplay/pun = tie
closer = cushy!. . Magnificient closer.

Cushy had complex verse with less fillers unlike fyh, you can see errors in his lines. See;
fuckyouhard is "smokin d.ope!!' .  . .
u'll always "see kushy" in my ashtray!!/
there's notting like kushy, its kush.

i get mean and brutal when kids joist with ma guts/ that's why i have victims lyin in hospital wards/
and i promise ya all/ he'll be "e-raced" once i touch me laptop/
ckushy will "run from the screen" like "computer cords"!!/
.  . let's see what he vomits at worse!/[/quotes]
poor rhyming, Its pronunced hospitle not taal! Cords doesn't rhyme with worse.

[quote]
.  .my lyrics sting like scary vipers/
Snakes aint bees, they bite wink
if he's ever "pushin his lucks"  .  .  .then he's "draggin the door bolts!!!"//
what were you doing here Push differs from drag, lock is never a synonym of bolt.
i forgive u cos u "know less" how i wreck lame dummies/
rihanna knowles = know less? Aint the same pronunciation.
at 'mecca' they call me the "hard gee"/ while ur so 'forkin dull' . . .[/qoute] this aint a punchline!

[quote]. .fork loonat111k, am both naughty n
insane[/qoute]

cushy called you a ffag, you even admit it. Kudos to cushy.

[quote]soon i'll be runnin up his place/
in the kitchen, my be forkin up the maids/ at
the parlour, am destroyin the wall portraits!/
shreddin up the 'frames'/ and start stabbin
his "pictures" till i murder his "image"!!!!
forkin/up/the/maids/ - ...troying/the/wall/potraits - shreddin/up/the/frames/ - till i murder his image. . . Poor rhyming! This aint a polysyllabic rhyme, or you are doing 2 syllabic rhyme! This objects you of getting the closer criteria.

Y'all should read verses well, before giving your verdict. With the millions of lines fyh popped, One would think he bagged cushy.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ojoawo(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2014
MVGT : FYH
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by kr0ne(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2014
MVGT - Fuckyouhard. One-sided
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by fattbabakay(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2014
M'vote won't count anyways......
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Airmark! You know I should win this battle automatically! When we agreed on 20 lines he went ahead with 52! Not aven 25. If I had dropped 52 lines you think I wont outshine him? I tried to cut my bars cos we agreed on 20. Rules are rules! Guykhena stretched, fyh stretched... If you dont keep the rules and people keep stretching, the battle would be one-sided... If guykhena had dropped the same total lines as jigsaw's dropped , you think he won't win that battle?? I should win this!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by ckushy(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2014
you shouldn't count these verds! They need to expantiate! Just fighting for my rites
Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by Limerick: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
ShadySlim: My vital verdict

Opener = fyh definately got this
Metaphor/simile = cushy( he has thousands of it, and qualities)
punchlines = cushy
Flow = fyh
Rhyme = cushy
Personal = tie
wordplay/pun = tie
closer = cushy!. . Magnificient closer.

Cushy had complex verse with less fillers unlike fyh, you can see errors in his lines. See;
there's notting like kushy, its kush.

Go and Play with sand.

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by Limerick: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
ckushy: Airmark! You know I should win this battle automatically! When we agreed on 20 lines he went ahead with 52! Not aven 25. If I had dropped 52 lines you think I wont outshine him? I tried to cut my bars cos we agreed on 20. Rules are rules! Guykhena stretched, fyh stretched... If you dont keep the rules and people keep stretching, the battle would be one-sided... If guykhena had dropped the same total lines as jigsaw's dropped , you think he won't win that battle?? I should win this!!
Do you know how to count bars at all?

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by coogar: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
FYH is a genius!

. . . . . i'll slay the dumb gee/ with rough jabs like games of rugby/
i forgive u cos u "know less" how i wreck lame dummies/ ask krone how i claimed his tourneys/
and forked his ladies for real!!/ i step on flow, and i don't need a ship to sail 'beyond c'!!!//

. . . . .doff ur hat for the best with the mad frees!!/ cos am the vet this beetch can't be!/
at 'mecca' they call me the "hard gee"/ while ur so 'forkin dull' . . .
like "sex with miyaki!!"//

3 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ by sosiQQ(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Mvgt fyh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * / ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.