Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * (3920 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
KR0NE VS FUCKYOUHARD

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 27 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its time, nd battlers are no where to be found
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
He'll be taught to regret/ after I have him scorched with the pen/ peeps hail Krone, I get mentioned with the vets/ but Jason hates the attention that he gets/ coz nobody here says F--k, without a censor in the spell!

. . I'm going first, so save ur time/ or see if you'll change ur mind/ coz I'm outperforming F-ck more than Marcus, Criss and Grey combined!/ but before you retort/ remember I've always murked u, for the records, you've lost/ and to this Jew, I'll readily hand mo L without a circumcision!

. . but first, I'm making imminent cautions/ coz there'll be ripping of organs/ morbidly split into twisted contortions/ I'm still the daddy to this illegitimate orphan/ and in this brawl, I'm dictating the fate of this embryo like we're in a clinic for abortion!

. . Against me, ur skill is rubbish/ better stop feeling funky/ coz this is pairing Gandalf with a silly Hobbit/ u wouldn't be on top the boards if Mik made ya a sticky topic!

. . The Krone is bound to wreck/ my arms are stretched for the crown to bless/ and I ought to pound your chest/ but u still my dawg, so u won't be trounced to death/ but if u don't stop fighting for this belt, I'll have it tied round ur neck!

. . U been a 'hookworm' on the site/ this 'parasite' can't work up a style/ first, it was me, now Sid ............................................ with too much dots in his lines/ he better watch what he writes/ or I'll send this gee shock with a punch to see watts on his mind!

. . It's such a bad business/ u'll be damned and useless/ coz I'll have ya lying dead like a mummy when I emerge Anubis/ get it? I mean, u'll be lying dead like ya mummy when I emerge a new Bis!

. . You can't harm flies, my dude/ or bang like I do/ so better act right and cool/ coz u and caution signs have one thing in common . . . biitches pass right by you!

. . I like to warn a bros, 'fore it's too hard to retreat/ coz u could be in a movie without being starred in a scene/ I had to make this f@g to believe/ . . it's not just for the money, car/ that I f-cked his Monica/ she's dirty, and I had to dump her in a hurry, man/ coz his ex odours so strong it could chase Pharaoh back to Egypt!

. . Now I doubt he fairs fine, coz this bloke ain't rep a crew/ the matter now on his hand , but he's too broke to erect a group/ u get the clue?. . . he's in a 'solo effort' . . .and since Nik stopped greasing his palm, his stroke is self induced

. . It's true you yearn to fight vets/ but u need to work ur rhymes well/ that's why when you snap and bark/ we sit back and laugh/ coz we know ur still a dog amid tigers . . .you ain't earned ur stripes yet!

10 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
am the hunter,

.............with many tools to tender/ show ur heels and be the fool forever/ but until the goon surrender/ i'll be comin after chronicle ............like the book of Ezra!//

........i got a bloody agenda/ the win is a no brainer .........cut it out..........am choppin ya mental/ u couldn't get the last laugh if u were a re.tard watchin comedy central!//

......i'll leave this f@ggot all in misery/ torture him till his back is bleedin/......and if he claims a seasoned vet i'll drag his body to the ocean to add insult to injury!//

..............i'll press ya face back/ decayed, smacked/ .....i'm fast with the fists/ and i'll leave marks on ya skin/ so if he claims he's quick to pick arms/ ......it's because he has scabs on his wrists!/

..............he'll belch he spews magic/ but while i go boisterous his status hit panic/ coz he's scared of challengin vets with heavy flow, guess he's titanic!!//

....................it's clear his bars are not too nice/ so he joined the phoenix to be part of somethin tight?/ but that silly bird is a fiction..............and ur still nothin fly!//

...................u bring tough talks without awesome muscle/ this brawl ought to be a loss earned double/ too bad in this game u got so many dickriders............. ur draggin balls more than Goku!//

........stop bein a jester and decline/ ur 26, leave the rap section and resign/ but ur here for bis' mentions and his hypes/ fool, ibime only loves u coz u suck better than his wife!//

.................. everyday, i get a beetch to bleep/ while this f.ag is here for men's wrists to twist/ if NL was Cash Money, u'll get a few di.cks to kiss/ Coz Bis is birdman, ur lil wayne, and u both go lip to lip!//

......ur gettin smacked with the heat/ coz it's a fact i'm a beast/ heard u bust gats on the streets?/ lie!
................the only time i noticed a k nine .........it was strapped on a leash!//

draggin balls (dragon balls) Goku is a game
others diggable

15 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by GhostAccount(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Is this a battle fr newbies? So many generic lines, ex odours/exodus ? That's a 2go wordplay ma guy

Expected sumn solid 4rm u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Uhm, can elymax vote?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
opener krone
flow fyh
rhymes fyh
punchlines fyh
puns wordplays fyh
personals- none to me from both ..all those g.f thing was crap..you should have brought a link as proof......
similes/metaphors fyh
closer krone....

MVGT- Fuckyouhard
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm voting. Whether you like am, whether you no like am. The thing be say yeye must put my vote!!!

Oya! I dey come first. Make I read am again. Not feeling any of eem.

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
I guess i'm not allowed to vote
nice brawl though..

but where dem votes at?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks, open for votes :
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Opener - 1 point tie

Rhymes - 2 points fyh

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points fyh

Punchlines - 3 points fyh

Personals - 2 points krone

Flow - 1 point fyh

Wordplays - 2 points krone

Closer - 1 point tie

MVGT:Fuckyouhard

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Wrongturn: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Opener - 1 point - - Tie

Rhymes - 2 points - - Fyh

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - - Krone

Punchlines - 3 points - - Tie

Personals - 2 points - - Krone

Flow - 1 point - - Fyh

Wordplays - 2 points - - Krone

Closer - 1 point - - Fyh

Mvgt - Krone

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by coogar: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2014
opener: krone
both came strong in their openers. FYH's angle was clean but didn't come hard enough. you are coming after chronicles(we get that)....but coming to do what? shake his hands? kiss his feet? bow to him? you can't just leave the audience in suspense.

krone was more direct with his opener, he's already scorched FYH with the pen before the punchline & that edges it for me. there has to be a lyrical assault in the opener & krone delivered that and escaped unharmed.

rhymes: FYH
FYH's rhyme scheme was deadly. krone wasn't a slouch as well but i think FYH was way more consistent with this perfect rhyming skills throughout his verses.

krone had many mehhhhh moments in his rhyme pattern. some of his lines didn't rhyme with the other in the same scheme....he was all over the place.

metaphors FYH
FYH was stronger in this department - krone used many generic stuff that i can't even start to mention. FYH came with more unique metas and was consistent throughout. the nucca defly has been reading reader's digest.

punchlines: FYH
FYH took this too. the ibime wife sucking was crazy. bird man & lil wayne bar was fünny as fück. the canine bar = don demarco moment!

krone was too generic here. exodus(ex odours) bar has been overused. fighting for belt/tying the neck was also a bit weak. you should be hanging him with the belt. i like the anubis bar & the circumcision punch was decent.

personals: krone
it was a clear bodybag for krone. this is blatantly obvious - no need to explain.

flow: FYH
krone's bar lacked the structure - FYH kept it short with some decent line compression. no unnecessary use of words & syllables.

wordplay: krone
krone decisively took the wordplay for me. some of his concept were out of this world. the watch/G-shock/watt verse subdued anything FYH had in his locker. that was a cold line & he ultimately toe-tagged FYH in this category.

closer: FYH
FYH took the closer for me. he landed a haymaker & his rhyme scheme was super consistent throughout. he edges it with the way he penned down the rhyming vowels.

krone was mehhhhh with his rhyme pattern & it made his closer less valuable. fight vets/rhymes well, then snap & bark, back & laugh......then back to stripes yet? the consistency got lost in the process.

MVGT: FYH

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Raypeckson(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Loool .. Nice punchlines over there kudos !!! Thumbs up
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Opener - 1 point - - Tie

Rhymes - 2 points - - Fyh

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - - Krone

Punchlines - 3 points - - Fyh

Personals - 2 points - - Krone

Flow - 1 point - - Fyh

Wordplays - 2 points - - Krone

Closer - 1 point - - Fyh

MVGT ==> FUCKYOUHARD!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2014
krone and ibime

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Smh
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by XPECIAL007: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice battle u both and nice verds from d Juj's as well.....buh wtf iz dat dp.? Lmao
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wow!!

What a Nice battle...
Nice fyh,,krone have it all tight in his wordplay and personals..

MVGT--Krone
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
MVGT = ? ? ? CAN I VOTE?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Testerfuze(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am nt allowed 2 vote afterall....so I'll jst pass by.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
opener_____kr0ne
rhymes______tie
personal_____kr0ne-..nna u bad ooooh!
closer_____fyh
word/play____kr0ne
punchline____fyh
metaphor_____kr0ne
flow____tie

MVGT_____KRONE!!!

#ELVIS-JAY!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: MVGT = ? ? ? CAN I VOTE?

15 year old kid aint allowed to cast a vote.....i mean your brain aint developed yet grin grin

we all know you gon vote for your husband kronk ......gays
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

15 year old kid aint allowed to cast a vote.....i mean your brain aint developed yet grin grin

we all know you gon vote for your husband kronk ......gays
Smh......even if Max is 15......u are the real kid.....for carrying ur probs to this thread.......erri1 here knws that Max is the best judge and also honest..........Smh
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Geoxpress:
Smh......even if Max is 15......u are the real kid.....for carrying ur probs to this thread.......erri1 here knws that Max is the best judge and also honest..........Smh

lol
best judge cos he has voted for you before

come on..that dude is a retardd.....he's gonna vote for kronk his gay partner for sure......

what does a 15 year old ss2 boy have to offer? if not immaturity and idiocy> grin grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by liljboy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
ur 26, leave the
rap section and resign/ but ur here for bis' metions
and hypes/ fool, ibime only loves u coz u suck
better than his wife!//........ Bleep, this is murder
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mikuz. Where at thou? Close this thread already...abeg
Since Fph has cancelled almost everyone from voting!

Kr0ne i won't vote on this, to avoid tantrums!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Mikuz. Where at thou? Close this thread already...abeg
Since Fph has cancelled almost everyone from voting!

Kr0ne i won't vote on this, to avoid tantrums!!!
i only cancelled bruce, tyson and parker............ur allowed to vote. u've been votin since so why this one?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
E be like say fuckyouhard win o
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * by willsofsteel: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
BeSt BRaWL so fAr

Opener - 1 krOne

Rhymes - 2 TiE

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 fYh

Punchlines - 3 TiE

Personals - 2 krOne

Flow - 1 fYh

Wordplays - 2 krOne

Closer - 1 fYh

MvGt - krOne

#delivery#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Rap Songs Since 1999 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / Good Rap Lyricist Wanted For Paid Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.