Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (37970 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Valfrankie(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Look carefully at this picture n tell us what you see. The answer will blow your mind away. Amazing art!!!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by lomprico(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
wow!

12 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by anselm791(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dah! Eyes dey pain me jor, all I see still is the damn bird. Where the lady na?

61 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Shey d lady na ghost:?

16 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.

198 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Caracta(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
I can see the lady!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Davo93(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
wow... this is brain racking! it took me about 2 minutes and the explanation below to get that.
tempem: Wow!
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Davo93: wow... this is brain racking! it took me about 2 minutes and the explanation below to get that.
Thanx, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Ariyke: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by UjSizzle(f): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Parrot lady cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by luxanne(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Really am wowed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by freecharles(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
luxanne: Really am wowed cheesy

na lie!!!...u are NOT wowed just like me....na bird ah dey see jhoor

50 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fact : In Nigeria about 20 new religious sects or groups come into being every month.

tempem:

2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.)

where are the roots?

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Agent8706(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Can't believe I did it in less than a minute, men this is a real brain challenge.

The tail of the bird is actually the whole of one of the lady's leg while the head of the bird is actually the lady's head and one of her hand over her head combined

23 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by sulmeza(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Na jt bird me i see o...oya op, wia d lady

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by worlexy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
but the leg is too long

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Sallychizzl3: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tonididdy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok I see it...wow fyne gal...plus she's nakead too chai OP wow...nice bobby, can't u guys see it?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
luxanne: Really am wowed cheesy
shocked Me too shocked

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by ghostwritter(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
I can't see anything faaa!!
I am using nokia 3310

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
worlexy: but the leg is too long
Yeah!!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by NwaNimo1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
All I see is a parrot.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by worlexy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
How can someone's leg be that long when the person no get Marfan's syndrome?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by DickDastardly(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
No lady joor!

That thing na Kpanakuku the bird jareh!
Next!

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by godG: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014

You forgot to add this: Her left hand is on her head. Like trying to touch her right ear. This is a fine art! Brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by DickDastardly(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obinoscopy: shocked Me too shocked
You too what

Who una wan fool?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tonididdy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Valfrankie: Look carefully at this picture n tell us what you see. The answer will blow your mind away. Amazing art!!!!!!!
too much garri in the system, now OP is forcing we non-garri soakers to see a lady, when all that is there is a parrot

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by pjosh1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
I can't c d lady head clearly..or did they used the head of a parrot for the lady

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by sapientia1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Saw this a while back. Its a photo not a drawing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / I Remember When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.