Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (37994 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by leo1234(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
tempem: Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.
Guy u too much!
You must be be an artist. It takes more than mere observation to get this.
See concept!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Brandybliss(f): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy wow

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Brandybliss(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy wow cheesy cheesy wow
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tr3y(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
its actually a parrot but it kinda looks like a lady with an angle 45 pose!!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Elebiju: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz:
ehhh.....yeah!!a woman's leg can b dat long....*i know i have long leg*
nd d leg is really nt dat long......
Ah! I don't believe o check the length from the folded thigh, anyways lemme see your leg.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Elebiju: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
tr3y: its actually a parrot but it kinda looks like a lady with an angle 45 pose!!
thanks bro,that's my point.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by sirknight(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls Op help send d pictures... Its a wowed moment even my colleague found it interestingly interesting.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by hikmojj(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
i got it............itz wonderful
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by okusebi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.

Is she nakeddd cos I think I just saw her. Boooobs

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by okusebi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is she nakeddd cos I think I just saw her. Boooobs
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
leo1234:
Guy u too much!
You must be be an artist. It takes more than mere observation to get this.
See concept!
At all.... Thanx anyway..
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Porshe: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Can someone post the original picture pls, still can't see nothing but a bird undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by pweedyuz(f): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: Ah! I don't believe o check the length from the folded thigh, anyways lemme see your leg.
cum to banana island
road 5 house 3
u will c my leg.........*chuckles*
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Tosyn007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
ooooooohhhhhh Sh**********************TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Agent8706(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
barnabasj:

Thanks it took me 5mins with ur clue. Thanks Darling
You are welcome, thanks to some brain exercise I do every morning when I wake up, you should try some too
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Elebiju: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz:
cum to banana island
road 5 house 3
u will c my leg.........*chuckles*
Expect me in an hour, coming from Ajah.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Fash20: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ok
Jamean:

I'll take that as a suggestion & not as an insult.
#handshake
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by pweedyuz(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: Expect me in an hour, coming from Ajah.
were d hell are u
iv bin standing outsyd my gate for 1hr 30mins

abi u miss road
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by whytepawn1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
this is impressive. am like wow.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Adekagood: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Woah! It took me almost 2hours to decipher. Tnx to the xplanations, i got it withn 60seconds.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Elebiju: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz:
were d hell are u
iv bin standing outsyd my gate for 1hr 30mins

abi u miss road
its the security men o, they insist I must call you to verify if I had an appointment and I was aloof, then I remembered u are on fb but when I searched for pweedyuz I got "not found" even on my whatsapp, but never mind all these obstacles I'll surely meet you at banana island where you reside in your dreams. Sleep tight.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na owl I see o
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Tosyn007(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
The right side of her face is painted in white, the other side in red, her left hand is wrapped around her head like those when parents wanna check whether we are fit to start school or not. The right hand is used to support her sitting and she's got damn straight legs.

You'll see it when you're more relaxed
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by baba2ndey2(m): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Agent8706: Can't believe I did it in less than a minute, men this is a real brain challenge.

The tail of the bird is actually the whole of one of the lady's leg while the head of the bird is actually the lady's head and one of her hand over her head combined
if not for u, I for not get am wright till jesus com. thanks. u shld be a teacher...lolĺl

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by baba2ndey2(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Adekagood: Woah! It took me almost 2hours to decipher. Tnx to the xplanations, i got it withn 60seconds.
2 hrs, u tried gann ooo. it took over a month b4 I can get it today. its been a while av seen that pic

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by alexola20(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by spreado(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2014
i for nor see d lady witout dis xplanation

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Agent8706(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
baba2ndey2: if not for u, I for not get am wright till jesus com. thanks. u shld be a teacher...lolĺl
Lol...Teacher! Once before, but I should give the kudoos to some early morning brain excercise I engage in, it helps keep my mind sharp and alert....smiley smiley
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jamean:

lol..For your mind now you are the 'SEER' of the thread. Weldone!
Take one bottle of chilled Zobo..
Lol!!
I haven't gotten it since, the Zobo I mean.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
spreado: i for nor see d lady witout dis xplanation
Thanx bro.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by femmefatale: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
tempem.........ur head dey dre yanfunyanfun, tnx 4 ur help. D concept is rily excellent
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tempem: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
femmefatale: tempem.........ur head dey dre yanfunyanfun, tnx 4 ur help. D concept is rily excellent
You da Bomb, bro. Thanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / I Remember When: / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.