Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! (527 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! by zikclassiq(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eagloid Solutions is providing reliable webhosting at zero cost (free) for those who want to take their business, innovative, educational ideas online. Allowance is made for upgrade at affordable prices.
Assurance of quality webhosting and support is guranteed given the circumstances.
Make use of this opportunity to own your site, blog or whatever you want to do with your disk space.

PLAN 1
Disk space: 250MB
Bandwidth: 700MB
Database: 1
Plus other Cpanel features
Price: Free

PLAN 2
Disk space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 1GB
Database: 3
Upgrade: N1500

PLAN 3
Disk space: 3GB
Bandwidth: 6GB
Database: 5
Upgrade: N2500

PLAN 4
Disk space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Database: UNLIMITED
Upgrade: N3500

Send email to support@eagloid.com with plan of choice(i.e plan 1, 2, 3 or 4) as subject for activation details. Call 08061156669.

NB. 1. You must have gotten your domain name ready first.
2. Plan 1 availabilty is limited(50 slots!)
Re: Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin cheesy Ok
Re: Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! by zikclassiq(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
If you have any issues with Domain name registration and Web Development, we'll be glad to help as well.
Re: Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! by zikclassiq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
zikclassiq: If you have any issues with Domain name registration and Web Development, we'll be glad to help as well.
Take your passion online with professionalism. Do you have an idea, a passion for a particular topic, subject either educational, political, health etc? This is your chance.
We will help you bring that idea or passion of yours to the entire world!
This is what you get:
1. Provide Free Web Hosting
2. Install any Cpanel software blog of your choice. i.e blogger, etc
3. Help Design The blog
On your part, you'll

1. Provide the domain name to activate your free hosting plan.
2. Your Email address
NB. We can help you purchase a domain name if you have not and want us to. We buy from godaddy.com ( a domain name i.e www.anyname.com is $10)
If you can design or have someone to do it for you, FINE!
The webspace plan is:

PLAN 1
Disk space: 250MB
Bandwidth: 700MB
Database: 1(for your blog, mini blog, or even mini forum)
Price: Free
You can upgrade to higher plans when your space is running low.
Re: Free Web Hosting: Get Yours Now! by sapientia(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bros.. No vex oo.. Didnt see ur website.. Does it mean you have none and wanna host for others.. Ok.. Wait.. I get a domain name n give you all the details so u can now host it for me.. How would i know you wont hijack the thing (not as if u can completly).. Ur offer is funny.. I pray u wont send people attachments that might be viruses as a reply when they mail you.. Like i said.. No vex.. No over wonder dey worry me

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow There Is An Online Store For Home Furnishings Called Cribpark.com / Sacred New Order / 3 Plus Reasons Why Your Blog Must Be Outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.