Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Job Winning CV...(Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Winning CV...(Updated) (40140 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Details on how to Write A Winning CV / Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
CV WRITING SERVICE
I have received hundreds of emails requesting me to write or re-write their CVs, but it’s not easy for me to do that on free basis for everybody due to the cost of the service. Please, I wish to inform you that the free service is over as I have written for the first two people as I promised the first time I introduced this thread “JOB WINNING CV”. Those I am writing their CVs now are paying a token of N2000 to enable me take care of the cost. Outside this site, my clients pay a minimum of N2,500 depending on their qualifications and years of experience. I reduced the price here to help my fellow nairalanders (graduates) who may not afford it at a higher rate to benefit from my service.
Nevertheless, if you can’t afford the cost, you can follow the instructions that I have given here and it will definitely help you to create a good CV. I mainly created this article as a guide to help anyone willing to personally write his/her CV, so you can take the advantage.
But if you can afford the price (N2000), all I can assure you is that you will be 100% satisfied just like others that have received my service. With over 4 years work experience @ PERFECTcv, I know exactly what employers want to see on your CV and the format they prefer (chronological CV). I will make your CV standout of the crowd and give you the best chance of securing your deserved Job.

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Gozychuks(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
What are the guidelines
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote

author=Gozychuks]What are the guidelines[/quote]

If you are interested, you will send your request to my e-mail/GSM
number or you can drop your email here. I will then send my account
details to you for payment. Once your payment is confirmed, I will send a
questionaire form to you which you will fill and send it back to me.
The information that you will provide will form the basis to develop the
text and ensure that I include the full scope of your profile, skills,
experience and others.

On getting your details, I will write a standard CV for you and deliver it within 48hrs
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Benjom(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2014
...good
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pls, those that sent email requesting for the CV writing service should check their emails for the account details.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Benjom(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2014
...good
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Testy17: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Kindly send the sample to me thru. zakariyyauh@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
I will send the sample again when the new reuests are upto 20
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
living 2013, pls I need ur help as well. I haven't been getting good invitations and I'm starting to feel my CV isn't properly done.

bukolaokuyelu@gmail.com is my mail. Thank u in advance.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by idulius(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for the information and i wil appreciate if u can send a sampled cv to my email.idulius@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by dannisexy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
living2013:

You 'll excel and succeed dear

Bro plz can help me by forwarding dis sample cv to my mail!
Plz help a brother in dire need.
Umorudaniel@gmail.com
Tanks a lot sir!
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by dahdah: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
akannidada@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls send me a copy
nicenikky4real@yahoo.com

Much appreciated
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by curiouses: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
living2013: .

Kindly Help review this (the attachment). It's my first attempt. I did it myself following what I read online. And if you can, kindly help with a sample.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Lawman84: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls can you help me send the sample of a standard cv to my box,my email is lawrence_anso@yahoo.com.tnx bro
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Mellorix: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
curiouses:

Kindly Help review this (the attachment). It's my first attempt. I did it myself following what I read online. And if you can, kindly help with a sample.

CV Review, - Firstly you have to look at your Font size. The normal acceptable font size for CVs is between 10 and 12. I think 17 is just too big.
Secondly, looking at your objective , I could really get a gaps of what kind of trainee role you are looking for . There are numerous trainee jobs – Catering , Driver , IT, Nurse Etc – what kinda of trainee role are you looking for?
Third: In your CV “Education” section,, you said you have B.Engr University of Illorin 2014 – without telling the reader what you studied in the university. Did you do fine ART? Or Geography Education?
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by assemble: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls op I also need a sample of ur cv, ifeanyiumunnakwe@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by curiouses: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mellorix:

CV Review, - Firstly you have to look at your Font size. The normal acceptable font size for CVs is between 10 and 12. I think 17 is just too big.
Secondly, looking at your objective , I could really get a gaps of what kind of trainee role you are looking for . There are numerous trainee jobs – Catering , Driver , IT, Nurse Etc – what kinda of trainee role are you looking for?
Third: In your CV “Education” section,, you said you have B.Engr University of Illorin 2014 – without telling the reader what you studied in the university. Did you do fine ART? Or Geography Education?
Thanks, I'll look into my font size and do the necessary. As I have made known, it's my first and I believe it can only get better if I don't give up. Meanwhile, I stated my course of study to be Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, maybe you didn't check well. My objective is to have a practical knowledge of how things are really like in any services providing firm (not limited to engineering ). Thanks to people like you who provide us with useful information, So far, with that CV, I've gotten two responses from out four company I applied to intern with.
Thanks for your timely response.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ginkybobs: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls send to ginikaojinmah@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks Mr. Micheal for patronizing our service. The CV will surely deliver.
GOODLUCK.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please sirs, i also need the standard cv sample. My e-mail address is thankgodonosase@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by haywhyfoluso: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls, kindly forward to me too. haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com
Thanks so much
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Taiw(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls send to telltboyz@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by nmezi1: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Daluuzor: I am one of the lucky ones to get a well tailored CV frm the Op, and I remain grateful as it's paving the way for me already, getting loads of invite.
Thanks bro, U r indeed a God sent.
Do you mind forwarding the cv to jamesino_007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by chiomzylala(f): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls OP kindly send to me too. My email is chiomy4ever2003@yahoo.com. Thanx.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Johninyang(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am here too...talk2johninyang@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by KEHINDESML(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls kindly send samples to me oyeniyisk@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by AkinseteK(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
please I need a sample of ur CV send to mayork2012@gmail. com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
sad
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Slickbishop(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls send a copy of a standard sales and marketing cv.I hv worked as a business developer,sales and marketing executive in 3 different coys.UNCROWNTHEGENIUS@YAHOO.Com.BETTER Still send me ur mail address and I send u my cv,u rectify and forward it back to me.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by zanebaddo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
@op plz send a sample to me I read accounting here is my mail mrzanemzee@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by merieam16(f): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
living2013: A standard written curriculum Vitae (CV) is vital when looking for work, especially a high competitive Job. So what should it contain?
There is no perfect template, and each sector may require a different emphasis on a different aspect of the content, such as career, history or qualifications. However, there are some basic rules on how a CV should be written and the information that should be included.
Overall, a CV should be neat and typed. It should also be short, usually no more than two sides of A4. It should be positive stressing achievements and strength and make a good impression in a clear and positive way.
The Basic formats For a CV includes;
• Personal details; including name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth (though DOB is no longer relevant due to age discrimination rules).
• Skills; Here you are to state all that you are capable of doing that will be related to the kind of Job you are looking for
• Career history; starting with your most recent job first. Include dates and temporary or voluntary Job if appropriate.
• A personal profile or career objective which sells yourself and your qualities tailored towards the Job you are applying for.
• Achievements from previous jobs that is relevant.
• Qualifications and training from previous Jobs, with the most recent first.
• Interests, if they are relevant and especially if the skills concerned are relevant for the Job.
• References; ideally two or more and including a recent employer.
Note,
(I) A straight forward font and formatting is required and the spelling must be checked properly. “Poor spelling is the quickest way of rejection”
(II) Properly check adverts for a particular Job and then use the common requirement to compose your CV. One CV doesn’t fit all application, do some research so you understand what employers are looking for.

See you at the top

nice piece...pls can u send a sample of a CV 2 me. Miriam.oladele@yahoo.com tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2021 / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.