Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

2005 Sienna Coolant Leaking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2005 Sienna Coolant Leaking (724 Views)

Coolant Drain, Flush And Refill, DIY On 2003 Honda Accord (with Pics!!!) / Water Or Coolant For Radiator / What Does Your Coolant Gauge Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2005 Sienna Coolant Leaking by daddycogg: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
I took my van to someone that gave me a very quick temporary fix. I believe they capped where the drain on the expansion tank goes back into the coolant system. Unfortunately I have looked almost everywhere under the hood and can not figure out where it is supposed to go into the system. So now when I drive, every time the radiator cap burps, i lose that fluid as it drains out of the bottom of the expansion tank. Can anyone advise where the drain hose connects to the system?

The radiator cap has one hose under the cap that goes to the expansion tank. There is no connection there for another hose as with many vehicles.

Thanks for any help that can be given
Re: 2005 Sienna Coolant Leaking by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pics of your problem.
Re: 2005 Sienna Coolant Leaking by kingschild123(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
@daddycogg Follow the link to see video on how to fix the leak I hope it helps solve your problem.

http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2006_Toyota_Sienna_LE_3.3L_V6/coolant_antifreeze/fix_leaks

(1) (Reply)

Navigation Systems Technician Needed Urgently. / Auto Mechanics In The House / This Happened Along Yar'dua Express Abuja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.