Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode (4041 Views)

Buhari Calls Boko Haram Founder "Charismatic" / PHOTO: Boko Haram Founder Yusuf, Asari Dokubo and P.Oritsejafor smiling together / Boko Haram Founder, Ali Modu Sheriff Concludes Plan To Start New Airline! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Most of you will recall the whimiscal Femi Fani-Kayode coming on Channels TV 2 weeks ago linking Ali Madou Sherrif as the founder of Boko Haram. Also, most of you have known my objection to Ali Madou Sherrif belonging to our great party. Furthermore, most also know that I have agreed to his allegation about Ali Madou Sherrif specifically. In line with this, I and many other leaders in the APC have put pressure on him (Ali Madou Sherrif) to leave our party. However, we have been limited by the fact that we can't force him out, because everyone in Nigeria has a fundamental right to freely associate. Thankfully, this evil man has left our party. We are excited that our push has finally yielded fruit, and the founder of Boko Haram has finally joined his people in the PDP.

Perharps what is most shocking is the fact the Femi Fani-Kayode, as shameless as he is, turned around after two weeks of revealing the founder of Boko Haram to say that Ali Madou Sherrif is now his "friend and brother" because he has joined the PDP. In other words, the brother of the Founder of Boko Haram who has murdered over 15,000 Nigerians is Femi! Are these the people you want to vote into power?

Look at what the rabid, confused and foolish Femi wrote today on his facebook wall:

[b]CramJones[b]

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by flexxygurl(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmnnn!!! Interestingly... not-funny!
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by dejt4u(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
You politicians are the ones makin this nation to fall apart..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Brimmie(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fvck FFK!! CeeJay Is Back!! cc: Berem Cleverly Obiagelli
FFK with his latest update shows the man is a turn-coat and stomach infrastructure who only speaks where his daily bread is coming from as opposed to constructive espousing., like FFK like his father, never disappoints Nigerians like his Father did.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Smartsyn(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Where the bucks lies, I go.

That's the politics of Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by pragmatistm(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
This season movie is becoming more interesting by the day.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls help hw can i add ma post?
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
who is the hunter ånd who is the hunted?
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by sinto5(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
can somebody help me out, I want to write an article on nairaland, am new here, how do I do dat pls??
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Eldavido1: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Trust ffk to speak from both side of the mouth...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by koboko69: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy what were u expecting? They are all over here on NL too. Bunch of sick retards. Bloody hypocrites politicising with lives of innocent civilians and gallant soldiers/junior officers. Change is definite come 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by martins0: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
[b][/b]

Same way freedom of association allowed Ali Modu Sherrif to enjoy APC membership, is the same PDP cannot deny him membership as he has inalienable right to associate with whichever legal group he chooses to!
Meanwhile, don't tell me you are so pained with the mass defection of members from your party APC to PDP, take heart, that's politics for you. More defections are on the way and much more of your members will discard the broom for a shelter under the umbrella.
Less I forget, what's the news from Nasarawa?
I heard a governor will soon be impeached
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by C0llynzO2: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
FFK is a Yoruba man.
That says it all really.
Hypocrisy is their way of life

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by idumuose(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
koboko69: cheesy what were u expecting? They are all over here on NL too.example of such shameles.s persons is yours truly Koboko69 Bunch of sick kobokos Bloody hypocrites politicising with lives of innocent civilians and gallant soldiers/junior officers. Change is definite come 2015.
Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Did Kayode really post all that? I don laff fall commot for chair.... grin grin

He has guts, i tell u.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by koboko69: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
Gbam

Daftness runs in your DNA, meaning you gonna keep passing it on to your generations. Your case is a pathetic sorry case.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Enkaynwa(f): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
It shall never be well for whoever did this to cramj/ffk
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Mogidi: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Raise your hand if you don't know this "cramjones" is fake "cramjones"?

Leave FFK jare, when he was with AP.shiit you guys supported him, now he's back to the PDP to hunt you people like ghost.

FFK please give us the gist on how Buhari funds Boko haram ja re.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kayode title choice is a give a way. "Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother" - Femi Fani-kayode

hmmmmmm, GEJ cannot be too careful. Careful, Careful, Careful. 2015 is around the corner and the vultures are circling. Jokes apart.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by namelesss: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerians will never understand... They've forgotten already... Need not say
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by saints2(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Politicians can best be defined as DOGS, they run to where they smelt or see fresh meat, bones or anything to eat, I would rather remain an observer than to meddle into your affairs
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
cramjones: Most of you will recall the whimiscal Femi Fani-Kayode coming on Channels TV 2 weeks ago linking Ali Madou Sherrif as the founder of Boko Haram. Also, most of you have known my objection to Ali Madou Sherrif belonging to our great party. Furthermore, most also know that I have agreed to his allegation about Ali Madou Sherrif specifically. In line with this, I and many other leaders in the APC have put pressure on him (Ali Madou Sherrif) to leave our party. However, we have been limited by the fact that we can't force him out, because everyone in Nigeria has a fundamental right to freely associate. Thankfully, this evil man has left our party. We are excited that our push has finally yielded fruit, and the founder of Boko Haram has finally joined his people in the PDP.

Perharps what is most shocking is the fact the Femi Fani-Kayode, as shameless as he is, turned around after two weeks of revealing the founder of Boko Haram to say that Ali Madou Sherrif is now his "friend and brother" because he has joined the PDP. In other words, the brother of the Founder of Boko Haram who has murdered over 15,000 Nigerians is Femi! Are these the people you want to vote into power?

Look at what the rabid, confused and foolish Femi wrote today on his facebook wall:

[b]CramJones[b]

I thought seun banned you again.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2: FFK is a Yoruba man.
That says it all really.
Hypocrisy is their way of life

You and your entire generation of polutants are sick in the head. Your unjustified hatred for the Yoruba will eventually prove your undoing in Nigeria. You are courting disaster for yourselves. Just watch it.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by C0llynzO2: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
PenSniper:

You and your entire generation of polutants are sick in the head. Your unjustified hatred for the Yoruba will eventually prove your undoing in Nigeria. You are courting disaster for yourselves. Just watch it.
Empty threats from a genetic coward and hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
I now believe Fani Kayode is on drugs because there is no way anyone in their right senses will turn around and call someone his brother 2weeks after he accused him of starting a terrorist group lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by harrisnimasa(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
I DEY LAUGH!!! Sooner or later we would know where Nigerian is HEADING to...a WORD IS ENOUGH!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by lacasa: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Best news for me in Politics in a while.

Bye Bye to Sheriff.

P.S: FFK is a disgrace to his unborn generation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by olorundimu(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
There is similarity in altitude between FFK alias cramjones, and president Musi/Manck/Judy/Raotito.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Faun(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Brimmie: Fvck FFK!! CeeJay Is Back!! cc: Berem Cleverly Obiagelli
FFK with his latest update shows the man is a turn-coat and stomach infrastructure who only speaks where his daily bread is coming from as opposed to constructive espousing., like FFK like his father, never disappoints Nigerians like his Father did.

No my brother. FFK has only shown he is just a typical Yoloba man who never stands for anything. The signs are all over the place, and FFK is not an isolated case.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by morgang(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria is finally doomed.

up Biafra I stand ! what about you? yes, u?
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by opiaoku: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
cramjones your opinion does not count again in this forum because you are a lowlife imposter
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Vikky014(f): 3:06am On Jul 15, 2014
sinto5: can somebody help me out, I want to write an article on nairaland, am new here, how do I do dat pls??
click creat new topic under d section u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Disown Jonathan With Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy Completely / The Other Side Of Maryam Babangida Maryam Babangida, / This Is The SOUTHWEST and Yoruba's Contribution To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.