Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

My encounter on Ebay - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My encounter on Ebay (968 Views)

How To Find Hot Selling Items On Ebay / Buying A Laptop On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My encounter on Ebay by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
So I was looking for a decent high tech laptop to buy,
Since what I was looking for couldn't be gotten in Nigeria i decided to go on ebay , I saw Wat I was looking for, so i contacted the seller that listed his item for world wide shipping,
And his response made me speechless... angry sad embarassed cry

Re: My encounter on Ebay by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: So I was looking for a decent high tech laptop to buy,
Since what I was looking for couldn't be gotten in Nigeria i decided to go on ebay , I saw Wat I was looking for, so i contacted the seller that listed his item for world wide shipping,

What did you expect? That he would be kind to you and greet you with open arms? Most people in the United States and U.K. don't like Nigerians and think we are all Scammers or Terrorists.
Re: My encounter on Ebay by Vstuffs(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2014
I made use of a third hand and change my address to usa address ask www.nairaland.com/lagtech he stay in usa
Re: My encounter on Ebay by stripper: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: So I was looking for a decent high tech laptop to buy,

kpele go and try justi she orders things from US and Dubai

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai
Re: My encounter on Ebay by Babalegba(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fulaman198:

What did you expect? That he would be kind to you and greet you with open arms? Most people in the United States and U.K. don't like Nigerians and think we are all Scammers or Terrorists.
. Like he said.
Re: My encounter on Ebay by DualCore1: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Get an account on www.myus.com

Add the US address you will be given as your default shipping address on Ebay. You can check your MyUS account inbox to see all the items that they have received on your behalf and you can ship them all at once using DHL or Fedex. I have never used Fedex, I use DHL and it gets to Nigeria in 4 working days. I shipped out a couple of items I got from Ebay (in my MyUS account) on Friday morning using DHL and this morning its gotten to Lagos and has been cleared by customs, will be delivered tomorrow.

P.S: MyUS accepts credit cards and wire transfer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Help Me With Mtn Bis Using Simple Server / How To Use Your Smartphone As A Microphone And Webcam / Dell Latitude 2100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.