Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 (8940 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Just saw this and decided to post it. I'm not a resource manager neither am I a scam artist. If u want to apply, pls do.

We are, first and foremost, a Learning Organization.
We understand that being an employer of choice
goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves
listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for
what people really care about, and acting upon them.
In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance
to make a difference in your life and the lives of
people in your immediate community. Throughout
our history, we have continued to help our staff
realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for
them to fulfill their personal and professional
potential.

Graduate Trainees - Banking

Working With Guaranty Trust Bank
Interested candidates can apply for existing
vacancies or submit their CV’s for consideration.
While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by
applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for
entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great
way to get started at Guaranty Trust.

Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:
Ambitious
Passionate
Creative
Diverse
Versatile
And put learning into practice

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through
the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process
summarized below:

Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
If found eligible, you will be invited to complete a
Computer-Based assessment comprising of
questions covering: Spatial Reasoning, Abstract
Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs,
Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data
Interpretation.
The assessments are designed to help us determine
if you possess the skills to succeed in a role with
Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 2: Pre-Interview
If you are successful at the Computer-Based
assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat
with a member of the Human Resources Team, where
you will be required to provide evidence of relevant
qualifications/credentials for verification.
You may also be required to write an essay, details of
which will be advised to you during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview
You may then be invited to a panel interview which
will be competency-based.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate key
capabilities and also provide evidence of the qualities
and skills the Bank requires.

Step 4: Final Interview
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a
member of the Executive Management Team.
In addition to more competency questions,
candidates are expected to demonstrate industry
knowledge and passion required to work in Guaranty
Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview
will be offered a place in our four-month Entry-Level
Training Programme.
Here, participants are trained and tested on practical,
social, and technical aspects of Banking.
Participants are expected to have a minimum
average specified at the beginning of the
Programme.
Successful candidates will then be absorbed into the
Bank.

Method of Application
To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your
resume to: recruitment@gtbank.com
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Pimiento(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Can HND holders apply?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Pimiento: Can HND holders apply?

Since they didn't give preference to any kinda degree or degree class, I think u can apply.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2014
This advert has been on the net since last year, yet no invite undecided undecided

@Tope, my UAC test was good, Thanks for asking..
Hope yours was good too?

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2014
MarvellousGod: This advert has been on the net since last year, yet no invite undecided undecided

@Tope, my UAC test was good, Thanks for asking..
Hope yours was good too?

Last yearshockedshockedshocked wow.

Ivnt done the test yet, 12pm today.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Cool place to work.
Read my signature too.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
topelouis:

Last yearshockedshockedshocked wow.

Ivnt done the test yet, 12pm today.
yeah grin grin grin....have sent my CV a mil times, yet no invite...

Goodluck to you, I know you will perform well

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Tjesctacy(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Observing proceedings.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by shinawaju(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2014
This is an archaic info, it is nt even dated, but i think one can send his resume to their box anytym
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Durchess(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
D advert ws posted yesterday on jobmag, saw it last yr too ..I ve bn sending my CV eva since nd ve nt gotten any response....
Dnt kw if am supposed 2 add smthin else. Anyone dt hs successfully sent dia CV nd hs gotten response shd pls let me kw how it shd b done... Tnx
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by naijafox(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Regardless of financial
situation or occupation,
and regardless of the cost,
people MUST BUY FUEL.
The pain of high prices can
be a great opportunity.
By partnering with Syntek Global,
you can personally provide a way to
ease that pain. You have the tools to
save people a good amount of money
on their vehicle expenses and give
many the opportunity to make the
extra money we all need. In fact,
people actually make money just by
using XFT.
Did you know that countries all over
the world have pledged to reduce
emissions anywhere from 15%- 70%
by the year 2020? How will they do
this? They have no idea! XFT reduces
emissions by about 1/3. Some tests
show even more reduction than that.
XFT is a simple, effective, immediate
answer to this problem. And it
actually costs you less to use this
product, than not to.
Talk about a wide-open
opportunity!
It’s simple to become a Distributor.
It takes about 20 minutes, and by
the time you are done you will have
everything you need to start earning
an income with Syntek Global. We
create your website for you, we take
the orders, process the credit card
payment, ship the products, and
even handle customer service. Your
part is to spread the word about
this amazing product and send
people to your website to purchase
the products and start saving
money. As a Syntek Global
distributor, you will earn money
every time someone makes a
purchase.
But it goes beyond just earning a
sales commission. Syntek Global
gives you the ability to grow a sales
team and earn an override on all the
sales from the people in your team.
As your team grows, so will your
paycheck.
Syntek Global pays our Distributors
in many different ways, including
Direct Sales Commissions, Team
Sales Commissions, Check Matching
Commissions, and a number of other
incredible bonuses. If you can see
the potential, and you are personally
driven, we would love to have you as
a part of our Syntek family. All of our
sales and team growth happens
through one of our Syntek Global
Distributors,for more info n
enquiries ,call +2348130258808 or
visit
www.xftintroduction.mysyntek.com
weekly seminars/training @edo delta
hotel,akpakpava,Benin city
don't let this great opportunity pass
you by when u heard it first
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by luciachima: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls house,how long will it take for the UAC result to be gotten.i wrote by 10am today
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Kentnickole(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Durchess: D advert ws posted yesterday on jobmag, saw it last yr too ..I ve bn sending my CV eva since nd ve nt gotten any response....
Dnt kw if am supposed 2 add smthin else. Anyone dt hs successfully sent dia CV nd hs gotten response shd pls let me kw how it shd b done... Tnx
In what format did u save ur CV. Is it in word doc or pdf format?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Kentnickole(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Durchess: D advert ws posted yesterday on jobmag, saw it last yr too ..I ve bn sending my CV eva since nd ve nt gotten any response....
In what format did u save ur cv, word doc or pdf?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
luciachima: Pls house,how long will it take for the UAC result to be gotten.i wrote by 10am today

There's a UAC thread for that.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by mapist(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014

Lol..m sorry abt d fact dat u avnt gotten an invte from GTbank.wud send u a text.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by UDUAk1987: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
hw did u pple test go , my question was hard and no time to read the question @ uacn
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by zeepatoprick(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Uhmm... It's necessary for u to check d age limit 4 entry level positions... 26yrs.. Is usually d age limit.. If ur age is more dan 26yrs.. I don't think ur application will ever be accepted

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by ask4slimjay: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
mapist:

Lol..m sorry abt d fact dat u avnt gotten an invte from GTbank.wud send u a text.

Mehn, i've also sent my cv couples of times...buh still yet, no response...abeg send me text too wink
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by oshibajos: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
please send me text too
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Kentnickole(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeepatoprick: Uhmm... It's necessary for u to check d age limit 4 entry level positions... 26yrs.. Is usually d age limit.. If ur age is more dan 26yrs.. I don't think ur application will ever be accepted
Ahh! 26yr yes is too much na, why nt employ a 10-yr old.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
oshibajos: please send me text too

Wc text are u sharing? grin

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by mapist(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
abeg o.no text o.Lol.you all shud just seek an insider who can help.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by ask4slimjay: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
mapist: abeg o.no text o.Lol.you all shud just seek an insider who can help.
Person no fit gatecrash? wink[b][/b]
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by mapist(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
ppl,invites r rolling in aiidy for dose who just applied o so,I guess dre s hope o.keep applying o.got dis fm a reliable source o.

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by rexibity(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
same experience here Sis...
dnt evn knw weda they get to view my cv.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by rexibity(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
mapist: ppl,invites r rolling in aiidy for dose who just applied o so,I guess dre s hope o.keep applying o.got dis fm a reliable source o.
Bros. cn I get your dial, let's talk.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by ask4slimjay: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
rexibity:
Bros. cn I get your dial, let's talk.
Please after the talk, kindly share with us here. thanks wink
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by mapist(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just send me a mail and I ll reply u.my email is on ma profile.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Durchess(f): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: In what format did u save ur CV. Is it in word doc or pdf format?
Word doc.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 by Kentnickole(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Durchess:
Word doc.
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Addax Petroleum Nigeria, 2012 / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today / Afrinvest Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.