Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

........rebbecca......... - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ........rebbecca......... (67424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Queenxstar(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Beluwa... what kind of a person are you?
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Helping her husband's uncle is not wasting of money oooo
Vibra: Eeyah.....dis gal don waste her papa money bt flakky updated late and tz nt lenghty
i'm still going to update o o o,no vex......
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Flakkydagirl]Helping her husband's uncle is not wasting of money ooooi']is kogi her husband?the guy is the father of her unborn child
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: ........rebbecca......... by seunviju(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Becca has finally entered one chance but I hope she get out of it in gud condition.Thanks 4 the update
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
You said that oo oo not me.....[quote author=Vibra][/quote]

1 Like

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Osgee(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'd very much love 2 hang d bastaaaardddd by his ballllz.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2014

4 Likes

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please do.....
Osgee: I'd very much love 2 hang d bastaaaardddd by his ballllz.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm being hopeful too...
seunviju: Becca has finally entered one chance but I hope she get out of it in gud condition.Thanks 4 the update
Thanks for dropping in.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by seunviju(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
I don't pray to marry such kind of kogi,kama ri but at last she has learnt her lessons in harder way but am sure kogi will receive his punishment one day.I really enjoy all the update,thanks flakky mama
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed it ma....
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Osgee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Please do.....

I will use jst 1 strand of constantan wire in doin dat, jst 4 slapin her. 4 d deciet, I wish I can jst lay my hands on him 4 1 complete, if he sees a man slappin a woman, he will die protectin her. Such a beast.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Temmytayo20(f): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nice updates... I like it
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
I hope some guys will not only read this quote but comprehend it too....
Osgee:

I will use jst 1 strand of constantan wire in doin dat, jst 4 slapin her. 4 d deciet, I wish I can jst lay my hands on him 4 1 complete, if he sees a man slain a woman, he will die protectin her. Suc a beast.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by chii8(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Na waooo,some men shaa.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by onosj(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Foolish kogi u will know no peace in ur life. @flakky more update pls
Re: ........rebbecca......... by onosj(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Foolish kogi u will know no peace in ur life. @flakky more update pls
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Fatalveli(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dis story is quite interesting! Full of suspense, breathtaking....
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2014

3 Likes

Re: ........rebbecca......... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vexing mood...how can kogi lay his hand on the mother of his unborn child....if someone tries it with me he will tell the story to his prison Inmates
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Flakkydagirl: ''Kogi kogi.... ....'' Rebecca said,her breathing was laboured.she was tired from the floor.

She relaxed for a while to calm down,she couldn't believe her all loving Kogi was leaving her already.she was trying to comprehend all that he was saying still sitting on the persian rug.
''What have i done to wrong you Kogi?'' she wept.holding her side with one hand while the other hand rested on the floor.

''Nothing my dear.'' he smiled dropping the boxes.

''I am just not in love with you.''he said looking Rebecca straight in the face.

Rebecca held on strong to her sides as it ached harder,her head was spinning already,she could see lightening alone in his eyes.

Maybe she hadn't heard him right,perhaps her brain was booting.

''I never loved you right from the start,i only liked you because you're beautiful and you've got a great banging body.''he said licking his lips.

''I wanted your money right from the start,i never intended to marry you.''

''Our meeting wasn't co-incidence,the drunk scene i acted,where our cars almosted collided,it was planned,i watched you right from the time you left the office,till when i stopped my car and you helped me home.'' Kogi explained.

Rebecca hoped she was dreaming,because her ears were over working,she knew she would die,she could feel it.

''Kogi.. ... ...'' was all she could mutter,her voice had gone weak.

''I already have a stable girlfriend,i intend to marry before my plans changed my action.'' Kogi further explained.

''I only used you to achieve my aims dear,you're just too innocent and sweet.''he teased her.

''I had sweet sex with your nanny Mariam or whatever her name is.'' he said.

Rebecca stared at him,''I know.''her voice was quiet and unsteady.

''You know?'' he asked,it was Kogi's turn to be surprised.

''I know.'' Rebecca repeated,as tears flowed down her face.''You slept with her near the fish pond,i forgave you because i thought it was a mistake and moreover i love you.''

''Love?'' Kogi pronunced the word like it was a bitter pill in his mouth.

The sound of approaching feet stopped the two from speaking further.

Kogi and Rebecca turned their head as Racheal appeared from the door way.....
pele...beckydear,he will pay for this
Re: ........rebbecca......... by adewealth027(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
I no even pity dis rebbeca at all................she's so gullible
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
I like that spirit ma'am
Vibra: Vexing mood...how can kogi lay his hand on the mother of his unborn child....if someone tries it with me he will tell the story to his prison Inmates
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thats from your point of view
adewealth027: I no even pity dis rebbeca at all................she's so gullible
Re: ........rebbecca......... by chii8(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Some rich ladies are even more gullible than Rebecca.Tiffy r going places,you need to start publishing your work.
Re: ........rebbecca......... by omotalkie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gosh! I jux wished I cud strangle dis guy! Rachael shud not let dis guy get away with dis ooh, since d sister is so gullible. Silly girl!
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014

4 Likes

Re: ........rebbecca......... by chii8(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Firstoread oooo-Becca shud nt die ooo,she shud live to correct her mistakes :-XFtr-Becca shud nt die ooo,she shud live to correct her mistakes
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Princesschi(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh this isnt happening.. oh Kogi, u're such a baastard. U will rot in hell, u will pay for every tear u've made Me, Rebecca and Rachael shed. *sobbing silently* Flakky pls dont let anything happen to my Becca
Re: ........rebbecca......... by Osgee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
I change my mind abt hangin him by jst d ballz, I will also castrate him wit broken bottle, takin my tym 2 do it in 5hrs. Always applyin iodine in d process till I'm thru.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / The Den Of Delilah / Prisoner Of Love: The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.