Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Jobberman - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman (3803 Views)

...... / Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobberman by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Guyz please what do you tink bout jobberman, I usually get updates bout Job and alwayz apply but neva get positive response. Is jobberman reliable guyz?
Re: Jobberman by Stevenjel: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2014
stephanos: Guyz please what do you tink bout jobberman, I usually get updates bout Job and alwayz apply but neva get positive response. Is jobberman reliable guyz?

As at about two years ago that I was still job-hunting, jobberman was really ok then but I am not sure of now. At least I got different invitations from companies they advertised, though you have to make detailed enquiries before honouring any of the invitations, as some of them will turn out to be healthy agencies looking for representatives
Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Thought am the only one observing that. Hv applied for so many job on their site but never get response from any of the employers
Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
behave yourself....poke your nose in your business.
stephanos: Guyz please what do you tink bout jobberman, I usually get updates bout Job and alwayz apply but neva get positive response. Is jobberman reliable guyz?
Re: Jobberman by vycee01: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
They are good, you know you don't have to apply once to get called, you need to apply often at least a coy would see you qualified, that's how it is with online applications, u have to send a lot ... IMO jobberman is good, I do get calls from coys through them.
Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Jobberman use to be top shelf but for me its not really efficient anymore. Thats for me.
The verification process of potential employers is apparently poor.
You would get weird company names like Isamak, Envite, Porridge, Beans etc
Their business process needs some fresh minds with ideas. Its really poor and this points out to something. They are not out to add value anymore, its all about business I suppose.

Like I said, this is my take. But like every business, there are always opportunities to improve.
Like every forward looking organization, feed back and allowing customers to complain is very key to business growth.
If I were Jobberman, I would thank the OP who initiated this thread as you are going to be getting grape vine feed backs with regards to your business something that could cost millions if your business development department wants to initiate a research.

I have had this in mind and I was glad he brought it up. Explains my above, probably long comment.

Search for: "Let customers dictate your business process" on Google and read my article or simply look at my signature and click the link. The article is at the top right corner of the web.

Jobberman did a great job and they can do better. Invent, re-invent and create and change and that's all you need to outrun your competitors.
Re: Jobberman by LaurelP(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Do u apply with cover letter?
When last did u update ur CV there?
Do u have a well written CV on d site?
Do u apply for jobs ur qualified for?
Do u check ur mail box and spam box regularly?

If u can't answer Yes to these questions, den stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2014
Tanks, wonderful to b around yu guyz
Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP: Do u apply with cover letter?

If it isn't specified to apply with a cover letter, common sense will tell the applicant not to apply with whatever an employer has not asked for. They can begin to state that in the adverts. Simple.

What do you mean by a well written CV. The system generates its own CV and I suppose that is what they send to the potential employer. If I am ignorant, educate me.

Most people I know apply for jobs they are qualified for and check their spam folder.

My grouse is not even whether you get called or not, my grudge is the fake employers that spam their website. That is what they should work on. They have been helpful to some people and we should focus on letting them become better.

@all, like the person I quoted have mentioned, make sure you follow all instructions to get the full service you deserve with Jobberman.
Re: Jobberman by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP: Do u apply with cover letter?

I say yes to all so wat do you say

2 Likes

Re: Jobberman by Brozok: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
d worst of it is dat many scammers like medpro and d guyz in mushin have taken over the site pastin fake jobs in almost all the links, dey use different company names but wen dey send sms d adress is always d same, the no of pple needed is more dan u imagine. They put fresh graduate, intern, experience all for one single post. Dey post a vacancy for admin manager with and say 30 slots. Dats madness. D moderators dont verify thre post on d site. Is like no controls u just paste any tin u like der like naiajhotjobs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Successful Candidates For Zonal Screening 2016/2017 / Lorache Group Graduate Executive Job Recruitment (₦180 - ₦200k Monthly) / ECOWAS Begins OND Holders & Graduates Recruitment 2020 (₦954k Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.