Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (57522 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2014
360command: We act as a result of your actions. We don't just start! Ghanaians do retail biz in Nigeria, we don't say its meant for nigerians only.

You don't allow Ghanaian goods into Nigeria but we allow your goods in Ghana. So we are all doing things that shouldn't be done as west Africans.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by haryomikun(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2014
sergiozlatan:
One thing we Africans are good at is 'yabbing each other & ONLINE RANTING'.
If U̶̲̥̅̊ knew exactly how many Africans haven't been on the internet, yu wouldn't be making this statement
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by viroblaze: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa mumugerian passport? Da most useless on earth. I feel sorry for ur mom for bringing a work-in-progress human like into diz world. U r too worthless to be put into a dustbin. Come back wit a gud punchline. Am waiting hahaaaaa
lol....i dont need to cm back with a punchline, d fact that am a Nigerian and u wud remain a ghanian is enuf to kill u...lol'''u wud stay miserable forever.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Typical mumugerian stupidddd n dumbbb. By da way didnt u do summary at school? Aboa
This fool was busy quoting me at midnight when i Was fast asleep..... Its no body's fault that gaynians are suffering real bad and are renouncing their nationality

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2014
haryomikun:
If U̶̲̥̅̊ knew exactly how many Africans haven't been on the internet, yu wouldn't be making this statement

for those that are fortunate to be...

Meanwhile, didn't u see the first part before the 'online ranting' or u just wan show yourself?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ishilove: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Smh. Nigerians aren't better than Ghanians. Given the opportunity, 60% of Nigerians would flee to other economically sound countries for a better life.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove: Smh. Nigerians aren't better than Ghanians. Given the opportunity, 60% of Nigerians would flee to other economically sound countries for a better life.

Explain how you arrived at 60% and Tell me how GAYnians are better than Nigerians.

Nigerians go abroad to hussle and return.
Ghanaians dont even want to return. They dont want to be Ghanaian at all.

4 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus:

Explain how you arrived at 60% and Tell me how GAYnians are better than Nigerians.

That's True Though

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ishilove: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus:

There are also many Nigerians who never want to return. There's a Nigerian nairalander here, jennykadry who never misses an opportunity to curse Nigeria. She is living abroad and proudly tells everybody that she will never return to the country. Last year, a Nigerian girl burnt her passport when she was granted Canadian citizenship. The story was also here on NL. I know many Nigerians offline who tell me that given the first opportunity, they will flee here and never look back.

Let's be honest with ourselves. This country is seriously messed up. So many things have gone wrong. Corruption has been instituitionalised and our leaders are a bunch of hopeless iidiots. Personally, I am a Nigerian and it is Nija for life for me. I love this country and I am proudly Nigerian, but I will not begrudge anybody who chooses to renounce their Nigerian citizenship because life here is HARD and discouraging.

If Ghanians are doing the same thing, who are we to castigate them when our Nigerian brethren are in the same boat?

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by jayblinx(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.
even if president jonathan is clueless and useless, he is not as useless as ur president,mahama who can produce sanitary pads for ladies with his face on it
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove:
There are also many Nigerians who never want to return. There's a Nigerian nairalander here, jennykadry who never misses an opportunity to curse Nigeria. She is living abroad and proudly tells everybody that she will never return to the country. Last year, a Nigerian girl burnt her passport when she was granted Canadian citizenship. The story was also here on NL. I know many Nigerians offline who tell me that given the first opportunity, they will flee here and never look back.

Let's be honest with ourselves. This country is seriously messed up. So many things have gone wrong. Corruption has been instituitionalised and our leaders are a bunch of hopeless iidiots. Personally, I am a Nigerian and it is Nija for life for me. I love this country and I am proudly Nigerian, but I will not begrudge anybody who chooses to renounce their Nigerian citizenship because life here is HARD and discouraging.

If Ghanians are doing the same thing, who are we to castigate them when our Nigerian brethren are in the same boat?

Jennykadry?! Shes an Anchor Baby. Aint nobody got time for her. She may keep shouting that she will never return and quite frankly, nobody misses her (cos our interior minister didnt even bother to tweet about her migration, let alone hold a press conference).

I am still curious as to why you would say Nigerians are not better than Ghanaians. angry Even Ghanaians will never say such blasphemy. angry

And like I said, Nigerians go abroad to hussle, but once its christmas and time for new yam festival, they return home. Ghanaians went to watch worldcup and decided not to return home. PLEASE: NIGERIANS ARE BETTER THAN GHANAIANS IN EVERYTHING. GOD DID NOT EVEN CREATE US EQUAL.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mafofo(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Blockus]

Jennykadry?! Shes an Anchor Baby. Aint nobody got time for her. She may keep shouting that she will never return and quite frankly, nobody misses her (cos our interior minister didnt even bother to tweet about her migration, let alone hold a press conference).

I am still curious as to why you would say Nigerians are not better than Ghanaians. angry Even Ghanaians will never say such blasphemy. angry

And like I said, Nigerians go abroad to hussle, but once its christmas and time for new yam festival, they return home. Ghanaians went to watch worldcup and decided not to return home. PLEASE: NIGERIANS ARE BETTER THAN GHANAIANS IN EVERYTHING. GOD DID NOT EVEN CREATE US EQUAL.
[/ nice one
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by snaiper: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
soulglo:

This made me laugh. Truth is every Nigerian with an American citizenship "renounced" their Nigerian citizenship
are you kidding or serious?? have you ever heard of dual citizenship
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
snaiper: are you kidding or serious?? have you ever heard of dual citizenship

That Nigga cant tell the difference between a Visa and a 10 Euro bill placed inside a passport. grin

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by snaiper: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
omoghana22:

DID YOU SAY CORM OR COME?.....THANK GOD WE ARE NOT NIGERIA

*do you say "other" or addar*
*do you say "pastor" or parstar*
*do you say "tse-tse" fly or che-che fly* grin
*do you say "another" or anarder*
*do you say "currency" or kerenci*
I'm doing a great work tryna refine d diction of my close allies here before taking them along,one love!

5 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by snaiper: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus:

That Nigga cant tell the difference between a Visa and a 10 Euro bill placed inside a passport. grin
grin grin grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by snaiper: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove: Smh. Nigerians aren't better than Ghanians. Given the opportunity, 60% of Nigerians would flee to other economically sound countries for a better life.
fleeing and renouncing one's root are two different things,the say the future belongs to Africa,how true is that, if we continue to renounce our root? Oh Africa cry cry
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Focus on the bombings in ur pit latrine country. We are bomb freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mikolo80: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Largas: LOL.
This is a common case among some West African Health Professionals.
Normally, the pay scale/range for health professionals in oversea is huge. So some frustrated Health professionals from Ghana, Nigeria, Togo travel overseas and obtain citizenship in order to enjoy higher salary.
But, that is a wrong move. Forsaking your home country because of plenty money is not the nicest of all options.

Don't call this a Ghanaian thing. Some Nigerians do this as well. And even through other means.
dude we're talking about sounds dollars and a very gig standard of living compared to unemployment suffering and ridicule
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Look at how mumugerians always trying hard to defend their shittttthole country. They know its da most useless on earth. What is the use of nigeria when there is a zoo

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=mafofo][/quote]

If u r talking about fraud, drug peddling, ritual murders, armed robbery .....................then nigerians r better than Ghanaians.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
The op posts a thread purposely for this and y'all entertain him.. Gosh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by rigarmortis: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2014
this news is false, no Ghanaian will renounce his citizenship, Ghana is heaven, everything is perfect.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
rigarmortis: this news is false, no Ghanaian will renounce his citizenship, Ghana is heaven, everything is perfect.
Don't come hear lying shit to us...We all know well about gayna.... gayna is hell...Your economy is dead,you people are suffering... denying your nationality and seeking asylum in Brazil... We all know about gayna....ghanaweb and BBC can't be lying.... go hang
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by buzzmania(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
BankuTilapia2: Look at how mumugerians always trying hard to defend their shittttthole country. They know its da most useless on earth. What is the use of nigeria when there is a zoo
Big ups to you man.You are a true son of the motherland.Respect!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
buzzmania: Big ups to you man.You are a true son of the motherland.Respect!
He is a true son of your motherland but tomorrow he's gonna renounce your motherland cos he is ashamed of it.....lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
BankuTilapia2: Focus on the bombings in ur pit latrine country. We are bomb freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the bomb you are happy of might kill you someday
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cubeet: Don't come hear lying shit to us...We all know well about gayna.... gayna is hell...Your economy is dead,you people are suffering... denying your nationality and seeking asylum in Brazil... We all know about gayna....ghanaweb and BBC can't be lying.... go hang

Nigeria is worst though.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by haryomikun(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
sergiozlatan:

for those that are fortunate to be...

Meanwhile, didn't u see the first part before the 'online ranting' or u just wan show yourself?
Am not dat type of person
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigeria is worst though.
No gayna is worse
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kepal99(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nawa o. As una small reach una don dey play away match ghana! Make una stay one place o. Even if Nigeria worst pass like ds we no be mate for anything o... Ask nadia buhari ask yvonne nelson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.