Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (57474 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Freaque(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

Twerking was just the beginning! In a new low, wild child Malia Obama was caught on camera smoking "pot" at a recent concert, according to an eyewitness. And only RadarOnline.com has the explosive and WORLD EXCLUSIVE video!

Whatch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VpUyOYdeA&feature=youtu.be

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by nicerichard05: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
ee don happen..

if u tried this one for naija na family meeting dem go hold for her head, thats after the papa don rub pepper for her T0T0 grin cheesy grin cheesy

FTC, meanwhile this girl's boobz ain't bad at all, small nd cute cool cool kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Shym3xx: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
That doesn't even look like weed - it looks more like cancer stick. Weed would've been better. grin

Even if it's weed - She's 18, no biggie. And the fact that she attends an elite school, with mostly white kids who use all kinds of class A drugs at that age, shows she's one of the most decent ones of the bunch if she only indulges in weed.

Her father, Obama, is also a weed head and he has been smoking weed since he was young loool. Heck, at 18, I was already a weed head and most kids around her age smoke weed, anyway.

I love Malia - she's a cool kid.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by adegeye38(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Like father, like daughter morals in the state is nonexistent.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by moscobabs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
h
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by beautiful232(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not New to me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Kenneth205(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Her life, her business!

Keep it up!

41 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
What's with all the fuss self.... because she be Obama daughter abi?

What of our politicians' kids who constantly messed themselves around? Mtcheeeww.. this made news 24hours ago.

Let he who has never taken a whiff of smoke from a matchstick cast the first stone.

Shikenan!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by jeje123(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Like father like daughter cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by marshborn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who cares? And how can they prove that it was actually weed she was smoking? Talk of something better Jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Zico5(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ko omode ni ona ti yoo to, bi o ba dagba ki yoo kuro ninu re. Teach a child the the right way, when he grows up, he will never depart from it. This is moral decadence on the obama family.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls free her.
at least she is going to Harvard next year.

Malia better dump those white friends...they're all snitches. She better start keeping black friends.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by mhisbliss(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
what??
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by noromeo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
LEGALIZE MARYJUANA
you drink coke,coffee,alcohol and cigarettes and you put a ban on maryjuana?
the government knows that legalizing it will reduce the number of yes men and people like buhari will never make it to ask rock!

quote me and shango will pay you a visit

20 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by lilmax(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
okay
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Olukat(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
adegeye38:

grin grin grin
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by ChappyChase: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Black americans always falling hands!!!
I almost forget sey Kenyan blood dey run through her veins undecided

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by omolola15(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai!!!!!!!! angry embarassed cry mogbe!!!!!!

My wife eyaf join bad gang.... Na wetin dey worry barrack na. Why he go let my wife join bad gang. I'm coming with the 2 ships of yam you requested. I'm coming to take my wife before she start taking coke....

happney65 see me see wahala.. Girl wey me dey farm for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by shamecurls(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
So whats the biggie of smoking a joint? She is an adult and has a right to her life!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's not sure it was marijuana but even if it was, I don't see how it's a big deal. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by justhelp(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank God is not Buhari daughter that do this wailer for crying hen. But seriously black will always be black no matter where we are and am proud of my colour. If you like abuse black people ko kan mi cos am black am bold and am proud. Peace to you all black people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by mazizitonene(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
a chip off the old block
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by flyca: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Personally I believe there is a level of freedom you grant to a child and they grow up becoming uncontrollable adults. This "adult" is beginning to show signs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by midastouch: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fake News!
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by henrydadon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
angry

this girl is only showing her true self..she sick of been hidden away at the white house for the past 8 year

i guess this is her way of letting the world know that she also a human being

and beside she 18..children in this civilize countries give no fvck..have seen thing with my eyes

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by scholes0(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Like father like daughter.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by pippimp(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
adegeye38:

Nigerians don't understand the meaning of morals. If they did, Nigeria would not be the decay it is today. Look around you. Nigerians mostly don't smoke pot but they act more abnormally than people that do. You have to be high to do the things most Nigerians do. Remember, the man in the picture is the president of the most powerful country in the world. What does that tell you? The fact that you don't don't smoke pot does not mean you will amount to anything in life.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by fuckboy1831: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nnn

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na she know

I dey Naija she dey US

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by PoeticJazco(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
In 2face voice "Nobody holy pass ooo"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.