Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam (1321 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / Is Tompolo Alias Governor Bigger Than Nigeria? Mr President + Pic / Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ilugunboy,i am glad to hear you are back after a mental illness you suffered as a result of which you were bound with fetters.

Halleluya!Jesus has healed you.And please don't involve yourself in activities that is capable of bringing you back to your mental condition.

Ilugunboy things have fallen apart for APC during your absence on nairaland and i don't pray to ever be in your shoes now because

Of the hopeless situation confronting you. There is currently an exodus of APC members to other parties ,notable among these people are Buba marwa,Shekarau,Marcus Gundiri,Bafarawa,ffk,Belgore,Mojishola saraki,etc.All the house members in Adamawa have all defected to another party,10 members of ogun state house of assembly have defected to another party.I can see your mouth is agape with surprise.

O ti ri nkan nkan,you haven't seen nothing yet.And what shall i more say? For the time would fail me to tell of impeachment notices given to Nyako and recently Al makura and the disgraceful defeat of Fayemi of Ekiti .....this fayemi issue got me laughinggrin grin because a certain nwaniba aka cleverly an agent of falsehood and propaganda vowed to deactivate his female Moniker should fayose defeat the incumbent governor . It wasn't the best of times for APC nairaland branch then.Instantly,they became the dreg of nairaland. They all went AWOL,yes! all of them, Berem,lagbake2,3,4 and 5.eggheaders,Gbawe,sloan,koboko69,donphilopus,Edcure,orlando owoh,lakpa lakpa,demdem,egift .Even their numerous wayo alternate monikers couldn't salvage them. - COWARDS.

Fortunately for them,It was the tsunami that hit nairaland that saved these cowards from further contemptuous ridicule.

Liar Mohammed will never reveal this to you but your last convention in Abuja was a charade,your youth leader is 52 years of age grin grin,your national chairman is nearing 80years (they want to kill him).Jonathan is making inroad in the southwest to the chagrin of your party.He is getting more popular by the day while your party is gaining notoriety.

Cleverly aka nwaniba ogbanje aka fvckngakwe aka NgeneUkwuenu is running helter skelter in order to regain his lost glory,past glory of the man of yesteryears.eggheaders and his ebola virus,obatala,sango,and his numerous vile comments hasn't changed a bit.As a matter of fact he is getting worse by the day.Plans are at advanced stage to bind him with fetters and bundle him to Yaba left-the same place you were discharged.Because his violent nature nobody is willing to bind him with chains.May Almighty God help him.

I can bet with omenka and donphilopus that you cannot solve half the problems your party is facing else,you will aggravate your mental problem.

In Conclusion,Come 2015,Jonathan will contest and win and his victory shall consume all of you who call him clueless.Jonathan will win in 2015 willy nilly should he decide to contest.So far Jonathan is the best President that Nigeria has so far produced.If you don't like what i said,go and stand in front of a moving train.

Let me use this opportunity to thank the following monikers for their rare ability in beating APC e-rats back to their senses and exposing them and their slave masters in Lagos for what they truly are.

[b]Sincer9nigerian

Jmaine

Ikengawo

gratiaeo

Atwireless

Firefire

Igbomonk

Freeglobe

Shizzle

aryzgreat

gramci

Gabbysky

Chiono

Evergreen123

Gboliwe

Omexonomy

Chukwudi44

Victorciza

Mogidi

Tomakint

OdenigboAroli

Ochejoseph

Collynzo

Sunny_bobo

Iiichidodo etc

Keep exposing them,keep flogging them with Koboko for in due course they will capitulate.

20 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by koboko69: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
^^^

Renowned DUNCE!

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
^^^E pain am!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP, i na pu ara?
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Firefire(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
"Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we're hardwired not to always think clearly when we're scared. And the country's scared".

- Barack Obama

Long Live Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by atlwireles: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: OP, i na pu ara?
You wish you hail from the south east , igbo wannabe, but God in his wisdom decided to reject you and your prayers.

13 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
eggheader, raphead is Olatunde salami, he later changed his Facebook account to Tunde salamnow from Tunde salam to God knows

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
idumuose:
You wish you hail from the south east , igbo wannabe, but God in his wisdom decided to reject you and your prayers.
I'm a proud Yoritsekiri (Yoruba + Itsekiri).
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
chai No b dis bros wey dem say him head b lyk Water Melon b dis..
chai chai bros u av old ooo...respect ur old age na
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by EdCure: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
This useful idıot still has the guts to mention my name in his innane babbles, after i have accorded him the brutal privilege of cremating his moribond and brainless skull yesterday.

Keep a safe distance and take your stüpidity far from me, Idumumu, or i will make your e-life real miserable.
You will regret the dire consequences if you don't heed.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by gurnam: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am still trying to see a cogent reason for this thread...
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Mogidi: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

And we all thought Yoritsekiri stood for Yellow baboon, thanks for clearing that up.

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
gurnam: Am still trying to see a cogent reason for this thread...
It's like you have started running mental again.Heard Nyako has been impeached.You are in trouble grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
koboko69: ^^^

Renowned DUNCE!
You are loser.You don fail,you and your e- vultures

9 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by DebateNigeria: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol, this is not funny, but nice write up.
I need a PDP membership card. I want to decamp also from independent party to PDP.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
DebateNigeria: Lol, this is not funny, but nice write up.
I need a PDP membership camp. I want to decamp also from independent party to PDP.

grin grin grin grin
Leave Apc oo before they infect you with failure.They are serial losers.

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by ichidodo: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanx for the acknowledgement..Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria....GEJ 4 Ever!!..

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by aryzgreat: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Copy received. Thank u my able comrade idumuose, d jweed destroyer!

The low turn out of supporters of APC in dis thread Is due to d bereavment that just occurred in Adamawa, all jweeds are presently in mourning mood.

My condolence to all d jweeds on behalf of my fellow comrades!

7 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Decibel: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
What's the attachee for? Yoruba/Itsekiri ko Hausa/fulani ni.

7 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by tomakint: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Welldone Idumuose, together we shall get to the 'Promised Land' without all those APC e-goats except they repent grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
The usual E-diots coming out one after the other at the mention of my monicker....

Fools.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by bloodykiller: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin
ilugunboy: The usual E-diots coming out one after the other at the mention of my monicker....

Fools.
grin
ilugunboy: The usual E-diots coming out one after the other at the mention of my monicker....

Fools.
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by shizzle11(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: What's the attachee for? Yoruba/Itsekiri ko Hausa/fulani ni.

the mo.ron is suffering from identity crises

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by shizzle11(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Apeesh1t- association of political criminals

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Decibel: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11:
the mo.ron is suffering from identity crises
Are you sure?
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by shizzle11(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Are you sure?
it s very evident my broda, he is a confused hater

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by idumuose(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
tomakint: Welldone Idumouse, togther we shall get to the 'Promised Land' without all those APC e-goats except they repent grin grin
God bless you my brother.
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
God Pls make me to be powerful with my cluelessness as Gej,so that Apc e-rat will be sitting infront of there computer ranting,while i will be etching my name in the sands of time

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Decibel: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11:
Pictures and video footage or... Idonbirit.
Re: My Reply To Ilugunboy Alias Gurnam by Decibel: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11:
Pictures and video footage or... Idonbirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Minister For Petroleum, Dr. Rilwanu Lukman Is Dead / Osun Polls: APC Says 500,000 Unclaimed Permanent Voters Card Have Been Cloned / China Threating To Fight Usa If They Dont Withraw There Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.