Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria (1294 Views)

Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by kuzina(f): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
I sell online, and i base abroad(Ireland), I find it difficult to ship to Nigeria, becos my product is less than 10 pounds. Do you know anyway i can send it to my customers living in Nigeria..
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by chatwitken: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
I will advise you to use postal service or check out www.iqexpress.co.uk. I have used them before but not for smaller quantities though, but you can contact them
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by Tonjeola1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
use shoptomydoor.com, when u sign up, u will be allocate a uk warehouse address where u can send ur goods to and instruct them to ship to nigeria
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
My ad vice to wait till you have bigger order or you may try ups and co.
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by kuzina(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you guys..at the moment i don't have any body helping me out in Nigeria..am just looking for something like drop-shipping company..that drop ship to NIGERIA from Uk.
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
kuzina: Thank you guys..at the moment i don't have any body helping me out in Nigeria..am just looking for something like drop-shipping company..that drop ship to NIGERIA from Uk.
I can take the responsibility here in Nigeria(Clearing and distributions) and for the UK drop ship i currently have partner in USA if you're okay with this can contact me.
+2348173319366,mrcdorv@gmail.com.
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by puffyjoe: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tonjeola1: use shoptomydoor.com, when u sign up, u will be allocate a uk warehouse address where u can send ur goods to and instruct them to ship to nigeria
pls sir can I av ur cell phone number I need to no more about www.shoptomydoor.com I will be xpecting ur reply thanks
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by Joel3(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
kuzina: Thank you guys..at the moment i don't have any body helping me out in Nigeria..am just looking for something like drop-shipping company..that drop ship to NIGERIA from Uk.
first of all. How u a nigeria? Why not used ups or dhl? They ship to nigeria.
Re: Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria by Tonjeola1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
puffyjoe: pls sir can I av ur cell phone number I need to no more about www.shoptomydoor.com I will be xpecting ur reply thanks
sorry just seeing this. 08033774971

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Legal Way Of Making Money Without Doing Anytin / New Data Bundle For MTN N ETISALAT / Making Money With Mobile/internet Banking Platform Wit Startup Capital Of N15000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.