Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment (2040 Views)

Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy / Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare / Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by idumuose(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
The news of Nyako's impeachment is a right step in the right direction.

A weeping thread has been opened for you.Happy lamentation.

9 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
spreads mat and waiting for our APC rats to throll in grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by blacksta(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
what did he do.

dont tell me he spoke out about GEJ. If that is the basis for an impeachment - Sad to say - Nigeria is doomed and it is only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Agbalanze(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
My condolence and sympathy to all the APC members...
Ndo nu!!! grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by idumuose(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
There is a lamentation thread for you with buckets to pour your tears.oya make una come

Gurnam,cleverly,Edcure,mynd44,berem,anagozed,sloan,Demdem,orlando owoh,Mayor of Losers,Pataki,etc
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

LMKMD

11 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Firefire(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
His DELETED Excellency, V/Admiral Murtala H. Nyako (rtd.), CFR, GCON, rcds FORMAL & Impeached Executive Governor Adamawa State.

Goodbye

NOW that your immunity is GONE, It’s time you face the Law of the Land on your unguided utterances capable of inciting the public and causing unrest

7 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by idumuose(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: spreads mat and waiting for our APC rats to throll in grin grin
They won't come,they are all COWARDS.They are still dazed and confused.

8 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
berem: no one is getting impeached. All na wash! grin

berem: Its going to one month I have been hearing this threat to impeach Nyako. They should impeach him if they have the guts. Why the delay?

angry

berem: Na today? Jonathan does not have the complete balls to make Nyako be impeached. Lai lai!

WHERE is she or her or HIM

19 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tryin to recover from the shock of last month tsunami(Ekiti Election),yet another earthquake(Nyako's impeachment),and this will not stop the impending hurricane(9th August,a.k.a judgement day) for Aregbe-rascal.
PDP,remember there's God o o.

PDP(MASTER) teaching apc(slave) some lessons.

#TEAM Jonathan 2015-2019#

15 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by samuelkaykay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
How can i join APC?
NEVER!
I don't want my political life to be diminished and deleted like berem and co.
More impeachment on the way.......

11 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by KwoiZabo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
LWTBM. cheesy cheesy cheesy when will Amaechi's Gov. Forum hold its next meeting?

11 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Decibel: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chief Idumuose, please help me with some handkerchiefs and salvets embarassed cry

9 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: Tryin to recover from the shock of last month tsunami(Ekiti Election),yet another earthquake(Nyako's impeachment),and this will not stop the impending hurricane(9th August,a.k.a judgement day) for Aregbe-rascal.

Man wickedness against fellow man. sad

First to do no dey pain. chai, {ako da oro, ko da bi final stage.}

4 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by idumuose(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Firefire Ɣ☺u wicked oo.She said Jonathan doesn't have balls,less than a week she made those comments,GBaM!FIAM! Nyako is gone.He is going to face treason charges soon.

6 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by idumuose(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Chief Idumuose, please help me with some handkerchiefs and salvets embarassed cry
No handkerchiefs pls,there are iron buckets there for you.Thank me later for my generosity.

6 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by ayobase(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
lolz

una must breath this fresh air till 2019.

they are in soup.

funny thread of the day

4 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Enkaynwa(f): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idumouse it's not fair o
you want to kill them? Give them like 1hr to recover from the shock nah sad

5 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by chiefinalowo: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
I will be happier when PDP wins Lagos in 2015.
No room for APC in Nigeria.

Say no to APC!

6 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by FreeGlobe(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC should impeach Adamawa Assembly speakers, it should be fire for fire - Cleverly alias Ngeneukwu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Mimisboygreat: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
***Okada stop na here***. Unbehalf of the people in this thread, I'm willing to donate 10 containers of handkerchief and drum for the tears some people are about to share. Berem and co. Una can come undecided

4 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Poor Berem.

The APC e-maggot tag sticks.

8 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Hiding under "master Buharis" prayer mat

9 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by almajiri101: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nyako lost his mandate but Apc is not losing its state.

1 Like

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
uote author=HisRoyalHardnes]

Hiding under "master Buharis" prayer mat[/quote] cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Firefire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

- John F. Kennedy

7 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by greatestman(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: Tryin to recover from the shock of last month tsunami(Ekiti Election),yet another earthquake(Nyako's impeachment),and this will not stop the impending hurricane(9th August,a.k.a judgement day) for Aregbe-rascal.

You forgot to add Nassarawa State Governor on his way to his village.

3 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by almajiri101: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
chiefinalowo: I will be happier when PDP wins Lagos in 2015.
No room for APC in Nigeria.

Say no to APC!

What an imbecilic comment. So you prefer one party nation ?
Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by chiefinalowo: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
almajiri101:

What an imbecilic comment. So you prefer one party nation ?

Only a M0ron will quote an imbecilic statement.

12 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Cecediva(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dis is brutality grin APC ndonu!

2 Likes

Re: Weeping And Lamentation Thread For APC Over Nyako's Impeachment by Firefire(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

- Sun Tzu

Goodbye APC, Odi gbeereee

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . / After 6 Years Of Massive Looting, Jonathan Now Wants To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.