Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE (14131 Views)

Learn How To Build A Desktop Software Using PYTHON – Tutorial On Nairaland / How To Generate A Word File .doc/.docx Using Php / How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by gateluv: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good day every PHP programmer, I want to know how we can make .exe file of any web based applications developed. thanks
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by IamGodzilla: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
gateluv: Good day every PHP programmer, I want to know how we can make .exe file of any web based applications developed. thanks
If am not mistaken, you want to know how to make a .exe software, that has the same features as the web based app, you've developed!?
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by gateluv: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Exactly sir
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by dhtml(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmn, there was an application that can do such a thing that I created called phpbrowserbox. Just google it, I hope it helps.
Remember, if your application does not use mysql, you are better off with phpbrowserbox2 (you can google that too).
And please let us know if this solves your problem.
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by guru01(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by dhtml(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2014
guru01: http://www.bambalam.se/bamcompile/ PHP to .exe
And that too. . .however, this stuff uses PHP 4.4.4 unlike phpbrowserbox which supports PHP5.4.16,MySQL5.6.12 and SQLite3 Database.
And the browserbox comes with its own internal browser.

This is the link - https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbrowserbox/ - it gets downloaded at least 10 times per week (and 17 downloads already this week and that is telling you something).

Core Features:
* Runs without installation on all versions of windows
* Does not conflict with existing servers like wamp
* Supports PHP5.4.16,MySQL5.6.12 and SQLite3 Database
* Can be executed from a flashdrive directl
* Supports HTML 5, and CSS 3 Media Queries

What i did not include is that it supports node.js - reason - no time to document that aspect properly yet.

Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by guru01(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
dhtml:
And that too. . .however, this stuff uses PHP 4.4.4 unlike phpbrowserbox which supports PHP5.4.16,MySQL5.6.12 and SQLite3 Database.
And the browserbox comes with its own internal browser.

This is the link - https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbrowserbox/ - it gets downloaded at least 10 times per week (and 17 downloads already this week and that is telling you something).

Core Features:
* Runs without installation on all versions of windows
* Does not conflict with existing servers like wamp
* Supports PHP5.4.16,MySQL5.6.12 and SQLite3 Database
* Can be executed from a flashdrive directl
* Supports HTML 5, and CSS 3 Media Queries

What i did not include is that it supports node.js - reason - no time to document that aspect properly yet.

Does it compile PHP into bytecode, And into an installable window software?
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by dhtml(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
You are a
guru01:
Does it compile PHP into bytecode, And into an installable window software?
It can be compiled to a single EXE if you know how, and yes, it can be made into installable windows softwares if you know how to. But surely, you dont expect me to give all the secrets away for free.
It uses the same platform as my javascript editor which is a single EXE (on my sourceforge account also).
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by chukkiephil(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
any tutorial on how to use it? smiley
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by dhtml(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
chukkiephil: any tutorial on how to use it? smiley
How to use what? if it is my package (phpbrowserbox), there is a readme file in the package. It is similar to using wamp server, xamp and others.
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by fajiboy: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Are you a website designer or website developer that has been thinking of how to get his or her web project running as a standalone desktop software in .exe

Contact us and get this done with ease....

Email: @gmail.com
Re: How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? / Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? / I Can Code In 75 Languages!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.