Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How/where To Invest N150,000 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How/where To Invest N150,000 (10244 Views)

Pls What Business Should I Do With N150,000 / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by marcnelly: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls house all d above is a man's line of business.
Assist me with a profitable and less stressful business.

Thank you.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by TRADELYN: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
BluePearls: i know it's little, but how and where can one invest N150k?
i would really appreciate comments. Thanks
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by jauntty: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
rotimileye: Its very profitable and risk free.
RISK FREE ?? Like seriously ?? Don't kid urself. Every business investment has some risks. Hope u r not one of those who give out ebooks on how to make thousands on import and yet never ordered a thing online. Just say low risk NOT risk free.

2 Likes

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Dreamtouch: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Send mail to dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for over 70 profitable businesses you can start with little capital an how to get capital to start or expand your dream business..
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by BluePearls(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dreamtouch: Send mail to dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for over 70 profitable businesses you can start with little capital an how to get capital to start or expand your dream business..

nobody needs to mail you, if you have ideas that will be beneficial to people, why not share it here...smh

2 Likes

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by wills03: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2014
JustDiapers:

You should try selling Diapers with just N40,000 for a start.
It is risk free,Your diapers do not expire,you dont need electricity.you can start with selling to your colleagues,place of worship members and friends.Everyone knows someone who knows someone who wants to have a baby!Before you know it,yu will become an importer yourself
Call 08091811564 if you need more information,Thanks

I'm interested in this but would have preferred you through more light in this forum. Thanks
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by wills03: 5:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Greensaint:

Invest it in onshore/offshore investment & get a minimum of 25% per year.

Please can you throw more light on onshore/offshore investment. Thanks
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by SHOT(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
@jajajaja828 and others interested ..... here is an opportunity to invest in the entertainment business with a 5% monthly returns on your investment
http://www.4shared.com/office/0xiEWX5rba/Ariya_Inv_bronchure_slim.html
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by DrObum(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
agonbello: The above analysis is for producing 1set of broiler birds. To get the N40,000 monthly which I mentioned earlier, you should be able to harvest twice in a month (every two weeks).

To be able to harvest every 2weeks, you will
need three poultry pens(cage). If you stock
pen1 today, pen2 should be stocked 2wks
after today, while pen three is stocked 2wks
after pen2 is stocked. With this, you have
3sets of birds with 2wks age interval.

So virtually, your start-up capital should be enough to raise 3sets of 100birds which is about N120,000. However, you will need an additional money (about 50K) to get a carpenter to construct the poultry (pens)cages for you and the buy equipment like drinkers, feeders, etc.

4gt to mention. You get additional revenue from selling the poultry waste (manure).

I hope this info helps. Feel free to ask, if you need more info.
Hey friend!
I got really interested in your poultry idea and would love to hear more.
I must confess I know so little as regards that business, so please do you mind educating me more?

1 Like

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by binarytraders: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
BluePearls: i know it's little, but how and where can one invest N150k?
i would really appreciate comments. Thanks

Starting from 100usd and above, you can enjoy a minimum 15% monthly depending on the size of your investment.

What we do?

We trade forex, binary, stocks, cotton, Gold, Crude oil online with 6 years positive experience in the market.

The Options Available:

1. Deposit your investment amount in our account and receive a monthly(30 working days)
profit as follows;
100-200$...15%

300-500$...20-30%

600-1000$...40%

2. Open an account with our recommended broker here www.binary.com.
Fund the account with a minimum of 500usd. We will then have a written
agreement on the share of profit at 50% for us and 40% for you while
the 10% will be for trading expenses like internet subscription and
fuell for our generator.

NOTE; You may employ the service of your own lawyer to draw up the
terms of agreement or we use our own lawyer.

Looking forward to doing business with you

We are aware that in any business, there exist the risk of loss and we take 80% of the risk off you in the rare case of loss.

We will meet physically to draw up all legal requirements as agreed.

Contact us today here if you really are interested in making money even while you are asleep: 07033356351, fxworld3@gmail.com
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by JustDiapers: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
wills03:

I'm interested in this but would have preferred you through more light in this forum. Thanks

Hi,
I am not sure what kind of light you'd like.please feel free to ask your specific questions and i will respond.Thanks
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by ogawisdom(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
You forgot to mention dt for a starter/ learner 50 to 70 percent of d birds could die as he is learning on d job I had a frnd who lost nearly all d chickens due to poor handling lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
OLADEJIJULIUS: Go to http://simplejoe4x.com/signup.php?r=1574 to see how you can turn that #150,000 to #228k in 2months, #288k in 3months and so on without your presence and is very very real.
U think the 150k is still waiting for you. Scammer!
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Greensaint:
U think the 150k is still waiting for you. Scammer!

Mumu, dey there while people are busy making money.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Wealthycharles(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=jajajaja828]pls advice me on the business i can invest with 2,000,000 naira. your advice will be appreciated.[/quot
U can source for a fairly naija used 14seater faragon for bout 450k,mayb work on it to taste with ruffly 70k and put it on d road here in lagos u wil b surprised wat u will make out of it in just six months @ 45kweekly balance.dis is wat I do for extra income,it may require u being tough with d driver anyway,but it sure pays fast.m
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Greensaint:

Invest it in onshore/offshore investment & get a minimum of 25% per year.

Can u please tell us what this is about?

1 Like

Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is a resource pool. We invest in nigeria & overseas through our contact. If you need to talk see my signature.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by bestman4djob: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Wealthycharles post=26835393][/quote]

Bros am interested in this! But my issue is where to get a worthy driver for the bus or car.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by caesaraba(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2014
bestman4djob:

Bros am interested in this! But my issue is where to get a worthy driver for the bus or car.

Just go straight to the park of the particular service you wanna run and look for the union chairman and he`ll get people for you.

A worthy driver isn't easy to find. You have to hire and fire a lot of people in most cases. But when you do get someone, you`ll have peace of mind. Amongst all my drivers, there`s only one who I can vouch for and that is because he values the opportunity he has and understands that if he hadn't this job, he`d be hungry and begging other drivers for ``hand-over`` and ``half key.``

You know the funny thing, he was the person I though was going to be the most untrustworthy. He smokes (thick black lips), was looking haggard when I found him. All the others were busy calling God at the start of each sentence, nonsense. Bottom line, I`ve made him Head Driver now.

Word of caution: This business will stretch you to the limits o! However, if you can keep the right mindset, it can have it`s rewards. (There`s hardly anything better than other people working and making money for you while you can face other things).

Need more advice, just reply on this thread and you'll get answers.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by bestman4djob: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2014
caesaraba:

Just go straight to the park of the particular service you wanna run and look for the union chairman and he`ll get people for you.

A worthy driver isn't easy to find. You have to hire and fire a lot of people in most cases. But when you do get someone, you`ll have peace of mind. Amongst all my drivers, there`s only one who I can vouch for and that is because he values the opportunity he has and understands that if he hadn't this job, he`d be hungry and begging other drivers for ``hand-over`` and ``half key.``

You know the funny thing, he was the person I though was going to be the most untrustworthy. He smokes (thick black lips), was looking haggard when I found him. All the others were busy calling God at the start of each sentence, nonsense. Bottom line, I`ve made him Head Driver now.

Word of caution: This business will stretch you to the limits o! However, if you can keep the right mindset, it can have it`s rewards. (There`s hardly anything better than other people working and making money for you while you can face other things).

Need more advice, just reply on this thread and you'll get answers.

Thanks boss, are u in lagos? Though am thinking of starting with a taxi because am risk sensitive person. So do think taxi can also do it?
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by caesaraba(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2014
bestman4djob:

Thanks boss, are u in lagos? Though am thinking of starting with a taxi because am risk sensitive person. So do think taxi can also do it?

Nah, I`m not in Lagos. Yeah, taxis will do just fine too. Infact, any mode of transport would.
Re: How/where To Invest N150,000 by bestman4djob: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2014
caesaraba:

Nah, I`m not in Lagos. Yeah, taxis will do just fine too. Infact, any mode of transport would.

Thanks sir, I will look towards that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.