Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... (1377 Views)

Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday / Free Nairabet Vfl Tricks and Clues. / Get Your Gmat & 'smart Thinking' E-book Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
[b]First of all, I thank God for is grace and the privilegde he gave me to write something down, it has always been a dream to write something that we influence the life of others, but today these was achieved in a different way and for specific people.

My gratitude goes to the following nairaland members.

*Seun osewa

*puskin

*Longfellow

*Iskalamong

*monsuru560

*Donbrowser

*Kelvic1

*chimajii

*valboy

*holuphisayor

*Just2bins

*Youngmilo

And others that support this project..

Introduction to "The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy"

This ebook is all about making perfect profit from virtual football betting using Nairabet or Merrybet. I intentionally exclude foriegn bookmarkers(Betting websites) In order to promote and support our locally created sportbooks.

Virtual football league is very very similar to real football league like the Bpl,La liga, Bundesliga e.t.c.. The different is that matches are played virtually and time interval are very close..2hrs/season..

My ebook will give you all you need to know about vfl including the strategies and will lead you into a sucessful vfl gaming experience..

List of content in the ebook.

1)The over 2.5 3.5 strategies.

2)Why it is dangerous to martingale vfl games.

3)The Draw strategy..

4)The Under 2.5 strategy.

5)Money management in vfl.

6)Why you always lose games in a row in vfl.

7)Why the *surest* matches fail..

coolThe 1x2 strategy..

And other more valuable infos..

*HOW MUCH DOES THE EBOOK COST?.

I have made the ebook less expensive and affordable for average punters.

Actual Price-N10,000.

Promo- The First 10 people to order for the ebook will only pay Half of the price(N5,000).

Bonus- You will be able to chat with me one on one on whatsapp,bbm after you have purchase a copy, and i will guide you everyday till you suceed..

If you are intrested Do not pm me.. But email me directly oguntimmy@ gmail.com

#Cheers.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by donbrowser(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Vfl King... Weldone bro.

1 Like

Re: Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by Democivil: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
i hear...
Re: Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by nathanD: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Jus hearing abt dis vlf tin 4 d 1st tym so i hv no idea wat i will b getn into nd idunno if wat am payn 4 is goin 2 earn mi profit!
Re: Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
nathanD: Jus hearing abt dis vlf tin 4 d 1st tym so i hv no idea wat i will b getn into nd idunno if wat am payn 4 is goin 2 earn mi profit!
contact me at oguntimmy@gmail.com
Re: Get The Oguntimmy Vfl Strategy E-book Here... by kodred(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oguntimmy: contact me at oguntimmy@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1896191/beware-oguntimmy

nathanD: Jus hearing abt dis vlf tin 4 d 1st tym so i hv no idea wat i will b getn into nd idunno if wat am payn 4 is goin 2 earn mi profit!

Scam Ebook

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Everyday, Use Solar Power And Inverter / Kiddies Tablets/ipads / Gentle Giant Dogs.Pedigree Old English Mastiffs.Perfect security.(Pups Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.