Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common (6690 Views)

Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / Is This What Big IT Firms Do? Please Help Me Out Nairaland Programmers / Any Software Product From "nairaland Programmers"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Olyboy16(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Olyboy16(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chai!! All these CVs be like an army of programmers are preparing for war with some people notably dhtml holding the front line and Oga seun giving the war spirit speech.....*bows to all in deep respekt*
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Olyboy16(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
DonToyBss: My contrb = {
LanguagesadJava,Python,Android,Jscript,html,css,),
FrameworkssadDjango,Jquery,etc,),
IDEsadEclipse,Bracket,Komodo,Idle,Netbeans,)
}
wao..json style..lets hope to c pple usin xml style nw
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by zyclef4jeez(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
city = kogi
language= visual basic, html, java(little idea), qbasic, cobol, fortran
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by GideonG(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes, yes the thread is back to live. Op here.
I have moved to Django and still doing Python.
Currently in Lagos bv will be moving to Ilorin in a couple of dayz, wanna go and study computer science in unilorin. Let the vibrant thread keep moving!
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by danvery2k6(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Languages : Java, JavaScript, PHP on Laravel, Ruby
IDEs : Netbeans, PhpStorm
Editor : Sublime Text
Database : MySQL, SQLite, Postgres
VCS :git
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by spycamera: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Languages: HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by kennikazi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Language: Python till I die (maybe not die wink)
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by moski5(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2015
r u still in Benin?
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by HOJOSKID: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2015
PLEASE i want to learn dat sad[/color][color=#990000]abase who can assit me with that.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by AkinseteK(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2015
HOJOSKID:
PLEASE i want to learn dat sad[/color][color=#990000]abase who can assit me with that.
I can train you on that, Contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
looks cool...

Currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer within Ile-Ife to join I and my partner on a hands-on project. Pls send me a mail at solarjay2006@gmail.com if you wish to join the team.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
08039283378 you can contact me if you need a system programmer. I have my first degree in Mathematics and Statistics and equipped myself with the knowledge of computer programming after registering in a computer college.

If you are in Warri and need a tutor on programming, 08039283378 is my contact number.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by guru01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
dhtml:
location-Lagos
Language: dhtml(5) and troll++.
Can you imagine, a troll since far back as 2005.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
#busted, dhtml has been a TROLL since 2005. But but, I am different from that TROLL dhtml now?
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by silento(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
city : nnewi anambra state

language : c,c++,python

ide : idle,pyscripter,dev++ ,code blocks

GUI : tkinter and iup

dev category : desktop program s
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Kodejuice: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stats:

Top languages so far:
* JavaScript
* PHP
* Java
* Python
* C++
* C#
* C
* VB
* ASP
* Scala
* Swift
* Assembly
* Cobol
* Perl
* D
* Ada
* Machine

Top Frameworks (not all):
* NodeJS
* Django
* AngularJS
* Web2py
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
The poster above me knows EVERYTHING (HE IS A AUTODIDACT POLYMATH)
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Kodejuice: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
dhtml18:
The poster above me knows EVERYTHING (HE IS A AUTODIDACT POLYMATH)

LoL those arent the languages i use, they are top languages based on what nl users claim they use here. i tallied them up
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
ooh, i did not read the post very well ni o, i haf FEAR.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by romme2u: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
dhtml18:
ooh, i did not read the post very well ni o, i haf FEAR.
FEAR say person pass you grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Ceekay212: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Location.....classified
Languages.....java, python, c++,HTML+JavaScript+css,ruby on rails

Framework.......as d spirit directs
Database....mysql & oracle
Engines....cry engine & unreal engine 4
Editor.....notepad++
IDE....komodo, visual studio
Likes......strippers wink
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by ugwum007(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016

Language: HTML, CSS & JavaScript, jQuery, Java, XML

Framework: jQueryMobile

Future Language: Python.

IDE: Eclipse

Editor: Notepad++

Nwanne
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by ugwum007(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Current Location: Abuja

Languages: HTML5, html, CSS, Javascript,JSON, XML, PHP, JavaFX, scala

Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite

IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, Android studio, my wonderful notepad

Technologies: RESTful web services, jQuery, JSP, JSF, JavaEE, roboVM

Servers: Apache, glassfish, wildfly
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by ugwum007(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2016
bot101:
Name: Okafor Ikenna
Languages: HTML(5), CSS(3), Javascript, PHP, MySQL, SQLite .
Frameworks:Angularjs, Laravel, Ionic, Lumen.
CMS: Wordpress.
Tools: Netbeans, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio Code, Git, Composer, Photoshop.

Nwa Ogbe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by hertz9te(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
dhtml18:
Current Location: Lagos

Languages: HTML(4,5), CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, JSON, XML, Perl, PHP, ASP, Python, JavaFX, Node.js, CoffeeScript, C, C++,Visual C++, SQL, Actionscript (2,3),Visual Basic (.NET)

Databases: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle (10), MongoDB, SQLite

IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, Aptana Studio, Adobe Flash Builder With PHP,Microsoft Visual Studio, Komodo Edit, JetBrains WebStorm

Technologies: RESTful web services, jQuery, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Node Webkit, Django

Web Servers: IIS, Apache, LAMP

Profile: http://about.me/ogundipe
only you?
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Languages: Python
Editors: VI, Sublime-text.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2016
hertz9te:
only you?
Interesting, my skill set has increased since then sef:
Add Oxwall, android and IOS development for starters. And remove all those Actionscript/coffeescript - e be like say those ones don DEPRECATE commoth for my head.
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by onedayatime(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2016

Languages: Java(javafx, Swing), PHP, js(jquery, ajax, json node js)

Database(s): mysql

IDE & Editor: PHP codelobster, netbeans, eclipse, notepad++, dw cc
Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by hertz9te(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
dhtml18:

Interesting, my skill set has increased since then sef:
Add Oxwall, android and IOS development for starters. And remove all those Actionscript/coffeescript - e be like say those ones don DEPRECATE commoth for my head.
nawa o....when i grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do HTML5 Mobile Apps Have A Bad Reputation (cordova / Phonegap)? / Free Coding Ask And Answer (CAA) Group / Udemy Coupons: FREE--BE FAST BEFORE IT EXPIRES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.