Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online (2089 Views)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry / Check Out This Beautiful Tombstone Of The Late Whitney Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online by Tassembly(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bobbie Kristina posted a shocking photo of herself doing drugs, but assures everyone that it's not recent.

In the pic, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston is seen lighting up what looks to be a bong. Explaining her reasons for sharing the photo, the 21-year-old wrote: "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently . Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I’ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."

Bobbie Kristina continues: "People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don’t know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen."

She also shared a similar tweet on July 11, writing........

read more

http://.com/celebrity-news-and-gist/late-whitney-houston%27s-daughter-bobbi-kristina-posted-past-drug-photo-online/

Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Which means she was on crack when she posted that pic.
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online by Tassembly(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest: Which means she was on crack when she posted that pic.

like mother like daughter,lol ...kindly join our forum, we allow free post. you can share your thought and advertise freely
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online by sarmiie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
d bong in her mouth tho.........
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online by Tassembly(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
sarmiie: d bong in her mouth tho.........

lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,would You Rock This Indomei Shoe? / Ini Edo Keeps Looking More Beautiful By The Day-photos / Mr University Africa (the Culture Icon): Unveiling The Campus Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.