Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry (2544 Views)

Father And Son Marry After They Dissolve Adoption / Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online / Check Out This Beautiful Tombstone Of The Late Whitney Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Chimoski87(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Whitney's only child and daughter Bobbi Kristina
Brown has finally tied the knot with her adopted
brother despite all the criticisms from her family. She
shared the news on twitter yesterday shared her
happy news along with a photo of her hand over
Nick's showing their wedding bands with caption
'#HappilyMarried So #Inlove if you didn't get it the
first time that is,'
Recall when they got engaged last year, she said
"'YES, we me nick are engaged. I'm tired of hearing
people say "eww your engaged to your brother" or "if
Whitney was still alive would we be together or
would she approve of this,"
Is there really anything wrong with marrying your
adopted brother? Some think its the same as
marrying your blood brother especially when you
grew up together ..others feel there is nothing wrong
with it.
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by kcstyle40(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na wa o
keep it in the family
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
free world mk dem enjoy
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by fr3do(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thats wrong
Just because they are not related by blood doesnt warrant such insubordination.
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by DJDOLA(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foto abi ko sele

1 Like

Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by OCTAVO: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Aworan da?
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
pictures ! pictures!! pictures or it didn't happen !
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Again!!!! pictures or it didn't happen
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by G12(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Do I knw dem?
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by caukerzee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
It's called "Family" for a reason. Hat they are not related by blood is not enough reason. This only shows that even if they were blood, they would still have had a secret affair.
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
This aint right...cos ur adopted brother is still ur brother...ndi ocha can like to zuzu ehn

1 Like

Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Pelummy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Aish , no picture

angry
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by hatux: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pishure?
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Abbey2sam(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chimoski87: Whitney's only child and daughter Bobbi Kristina
Brown has finally tied the knot with her adopted
brother despite all the criticisms from her family. She
shared the news on twitter yesterday shared her
happy news along with a photo of her hand over
Nick's showing their wedding bands with caption
'#HappilyMarried So #Inlove if you didn't get it the
first time that is,'
Recall when they got engaged last year, she said
"'YES, we me nick are engaged. I'm tired of hearing
people say "eww your engaged to your brother" or "if
Whitney was still alive would we be together or
would she approve of this,"
Is there really anything wrong with marrying your
adopted brother? Some think its the same as
marrying your blood brother especially when you
grew up together ..others feel there is nothing wrong
with it.

No source
No picture

#team pics or it didn't happen
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Chyzzsca(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
fr3do: Thats wrong
Just because they are not related by blood doesnt warrant such insubordination.

GBAM!!!!!!! grin
Re: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter And Son Marry by Pamcrest(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
cry Call me old skul......I don't support this marriage. Her mum Whitney adopted this boy Nick n both of them grew up as brother n sister. How can u now marry him n say its no biggie? She even refused her grandma's entreaties.
What binds a family together is not only d bloodline. Whitney must be writhing in her grave.
My humble submission

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Another Classic Video From Davido Owo Ni Koko / Rihana Swallowed By A Huge Shark (pics) / Red Carpet Pics Of Female Celebrities Without Bra At The AMVCA 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.