Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! (2674 Views)

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Sloan: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller: go and fvck yourself

I know you are a curse to your generation, parents, family and your children! You registered today, and you've been posting only in politics defending the useless goat called GEJ, yet you pretend as though we don't know you are acting mad because I found you out? Well, you are one of the people who has sold his soul and may you be killed bloodily by your own hands and that of the thugs of this evil government!

2 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by C0llynzO2: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol the PDP posters have bounced back even in the absence of sincere9gerian.
Talk about a good team being better than a star player.

4 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan:

I know you are a curse to your generation, parents, family and your children! You registered today, and you've been posting only in politics defending the useless goat called GEJ, yet you pretend as though we don't know you are acting mad because I found you out? Well, you are one of the people who has sold his soul and may you be killed bloodily by your own hands and that of the thugs of this evil government!
And who's paying you to make a fool of yourself all over facebook?The delusion that your supporter of APC party is popular among Nigerians is really killing you. Keep fooling yourself kid while GEJ keeps getting the job done. I know you are pained that Nyako has gone, don't worry Al makura will go, den Aregberascal and co.

6 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by tarryT(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
......and the tears just won't stop flowing.
@OP, there is lamentation tread opened for people like you by a kind nairalander.

7 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by tarryT(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller: go and fvck yourself
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
the so-called PDP vs APC dichotomy and criticism is just killing me. time has gone when Nigerians stood firm against corruption, nepotism and attitudes of nefarious filibusters but today it is either you are for Gej or against him. Nigerians no longer stand for truth and criticize our govts ineptitude whether APC or PDP, but today we sink in the wallow of tribalism. the ascendency of Gej as our president has really done more harm to the fight against bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
alaoeri: One thing I know for sure is GEJ will leave power one day & will hand over power to Hausa/Fulani muslim hope those that are defending GEJ & PDP will do the same then.
we hears you.
UNTIL THEN JONATHAN TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ngokafor:

@op,You APC supporters are so delusional honestly..

Stop over-estimating the popularity of your party,your party is not that popular..

Stop playing the 'oh they have paid them ' card,it is getting mega boring...

Your party is simply not as popular as your minds are telling you because most Nigerians have seen through your party's inherent deciet and hypocrisy..

A strong opposition is needed to challenge the ruling party no doubt..but certainly not APC as it stands..QED.
you are among our problem in this country. see the way u celebrate mediocrity in the name of Gej.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP my account is full of naira? Oloshi o da!! wink

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan:

I know am a curse to my generation, parents, family and my children! i registered sometime ago, and i have been posting only in politics defending the useless goat called my harlot mother, yet i pretend as though am acting mad because you people found me out? Well, i am one of the people who has sold his soul and may i be killed bloodily by my own hands and that of my criminal father

so shall it be fooool *fixed*
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by idumuose(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan:

Sloan:

i know i am are a curse to my generation, parents, family and my children!

Well, I am one of the people who has sold his soul and may i be killed bloodily by my own hands and that of the thugs of this evil APC

grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Faun(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: Lol the PDP posters have bounced back even in the absence of sincere9gerian.
Talk about a good team being better than a star player.

We are Germany. They are Brazil grin

4 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
I've always known this. They do this to give people a false public opinion that tilts in GEJ's favour.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Itoroetti(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller: you are mad

not just mad but
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan: It is unprecedented in Nigeria or Africa that a government or president hires a foreign US company to launder its image! Yes, Yaradua tried a phony "good country, good people" campaign led by a certain Dora Akunyili but that pales into insignificance compared to what is happening today! There were several hired posters on NL as Yaradua tried everything to cling to power, even Iboris defenders were there to defend his connection with Yaradua and the humongous corruption cases that hung on his neck in the UK. Well, all that is now child's play compared to what is happening on NL.

I tell you for a fact that Nigerians are now royally screwed, except they can save themselves, their lot is already bought, sealed and delivered! In the politics section, see how many new IDs are created everyday? As soon as the IDs are created, they jump right into the politics section and start hacking away at the little goodwill that exists among Nigerians, creating hatred, division, sectionalism, and setting up Nigeria for an unprecedented violence in the future! Whether it is a victorciza, idumuose, firefire, onlytruth, gratieo, blockus, simply_me, etc; or recently stolen IDs which Seun closes a blind eye to as though he does not know about it! If NL users can see stolen IDs, the police of NL cannot see it; just like while Nigerians can see corruption and official thievery but the NPF and GEJ cannot see it!

Today, GEJ has hired mostly ibos and south southerners to keep posting crap on NL. Some Yorubas and middle belters or monikers are also among! Who will lose on the long run? Is it not you and your children? Nigerians are helping Jonathan to shut down any opposition in the polity, and they are happy so far as they've collected their 2 lbs bag of rice and N 5,000. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? Who is losing now?? Whose children will lose forever??

GEJ nor need give me money to say May devil punish you di.c.k EWU!!

4 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Blockus: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

GEJ nor need give me money to say May devil punish you di.c.k EWU!!

You go do the work pro bono. grin
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2014

Gbam. Where was he when supporter of APC politicians were threatening us with cats and dogs abi baboons ? Now they have been soaked in blood starting with the youth corp members who were slaughtered after 2011 elections because supporter of APC lost in the elections..

Why won't we support GEJ once we discovered he is peace loving and his enemies are formenting trouble and killing innocent lives through bombings ? Why won't we support GEJ when the railway lines have started functioning with coaches running daily to ease traffic congestion on our roads. Why won't we support GEJ when since he ascended leadership, the price of fuel has been static at N97 for 3 long years ?

Why won't we support GEJ when the only opposition party is made up of a slave master and touts who fight and throw bottles during their meetings ?

Why won't we support GEJ when the headquarters of the supporter of APC party has become a theatre of ritual killings ?

Abeg, Nigerians are wiser right now..

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo:

Gbam. Where was he when supporter of APC politicians were threatening us with cats and dogs abi baboons ? Now they have been soaked in blood starting with the youth corp members that were slaughtered after 2011 elections because supporter of APC lost in the elections..

Why won't we sup post GEJ once we discovered he is peace loving and his enemies are form wanting trouble and killings innocent lives through bombings. Why won't we support GEJ when the railway lines have started functioning with coaches running daily to ease traffic congestion on our roads. Why won't we support GEJ when since he ascended leadership, the price of fuel is now steady at N97 for 3 long years ?

Why won't we support GEJ when the only opposition party is made up of a slave master and touts who fight and throw bottles during their meetings ?

Why won't we support GEJ when the headquarters of the supporter of APC party has become a theatre of ritual killings ?

Abeg, Nigerians are wiser right now..

you deserve an award

2 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
franciskaine: the so-called PDP vs APC dichotomy and criticism is just killing me. time has gone when Nigerians stood firm against corruption, nepotism and attitudes of nefarious filibusters but today it is either you are for Gej or against him. Nigerians no longer stand for truth and criticize our govts ineptitude whether APC or PDP, but today we sink in the wallow of tribalism. the ascendency of Gej as our president has really done more harm to the fight against bad leadership.

I agree wit you.

Its hard to fight a good man !

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by omniwater007: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
These campaign no be on niraland only o.i no dey visit my facebook page anymore 'cos of their ad trying to sell us GEJ and on tv also na another story entirely.them don create many group.you go hear one vision group,integrity group,goodluck nigeria group,gej till 2019 group and so on.The most annoying part is that they compared gej with the likes of Martin luther king jr.,Nelson mandela,Barack Obama and one good singapore former president.These people are everywhere yelling 'gej is doing it' all over the place.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by searay(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2014
OP, can you prove this?
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Blockus: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Koolmexxi: OP, so who pays u for being a slowpoke?

No money, Na just ehn pure natural talent

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by skyra: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: It is unprecedented in Nigeria or Africa that a government or president hires a foreign US company to launder its image! Yes, Yaradua tried a phony "good country, good people" campaign led by a certain Dora Akunyili but that pales into insignificance compared to what is happening today! There were several hired posters on NL as Yaradua tried everything to cling to power, even Iboris defenders were there to defend his connection with Yaradua and the humongous corruption cases that hung on his neck in the UK. Well, all that is now child's play compared to what is happening on NL.

I tell you for a fact that Nigerians are now royally screwed, except they can save themselves, their lot is already bought, sealed and delivered! In the politics section, see how many new IDs are created everyday? As soon as the IDs are created, they jump right into the politics section and start hacking away at the little goodwill that exists among Nigerians, creating hatred, division, sectionalism, and setting up Nigeria for an unprecedented violence in the future! Whether it is a victorciza, idumuose, firefire, onlytruth, gratieo, blockus, simply_me, etc; or recently stolen IDs which Seun closes a blind eye to as though he does not know about it! If NL users can see stolen IDs, the police of NL cannot see it; just like while Nigerians can see corruption and official thievery but the NPF and GEJ cannot see it!

Today, GEJ has hired mostly ibos and south southerners to keep posting crap on NL. Some Yorubas and middle belters or monikers are also among! Who will lose on the long run? Is it not you and your children? Nigerians are helping Jonathan to shut down any opposition in the polity, and they are happy so far as they've collected their 2 lbs bag of rice and N 5,000. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? Who is losing now?? Whose children will lose forever??
operation show your paymaster abi na only u waka come?

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by adeyrule(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

meen you are not

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing grin

meen you are notoloriburuku omo ale lo paa baba re nile

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=adeyrule][/quote]
fool bastard

mor.on
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by adeyrule(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Baba e lon bawi yen eran
bloodykiller:
fool bastard

mor.on
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: afo sagbuo nne m
ok

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by joseph1832(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why am I not surprise about this. In a country where people can sell their souls for a bag of rice and beans, what do you think the will do for raw cash?.

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by adeyrule(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kilo tun so ani orie ti buru se omo iran kiran
bloodykiller:
ok
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: otu nne m dia

hmmmm
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Vikky014(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dis sloan jst made my day!ahahahahaha,so u r nt feeling d fresh air?
Am supportn jona bc of Light,& Agric sector,odas hv their reasons of supportn him

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Idrico(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Registered July 15.OP is right afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Ebola Case: Nigeria actually got something right / Spot The Difference Between Nigerian Politicians And School Pupils(pix) / Atiku Charters 747 Boeing Jet For Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.