Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! (2712 Views)

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Idrico(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: Dis sloan jst made my day!ahahahahaha,so u r nt feeling d fresh air?
Am supportn jona bc of Light,& Agric sector,odas hv their reasons of supportn him
Registered July 11.PDP money at work.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Vikky014(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Idrico: Registered July 11.PDP money at work.
u r too daft,am a student nt even in any party Supportn good govrnance,mind u,go to romance section check july11 threads & see y i registerd ODE!HAV BEEN A REGULAR GUEST
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by IGBOSON1: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

ama blow ya skul with magnum lol

i love killing asss niccas

2pac ma mentor

^^^Bros, i know your type!.....You love listening to gangster rap while making gangster signs with your hands and forming toughness! Abi i lie?

All that's needed to bring you back down to earth is for someone to creep up behind you and light a knock-out, then stand back and watch as you jump out of your skin with fright while yelling out for Mummy! wink

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by gratiaeo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op Amadioha strike your left yansh for mentioning my moniker

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by gratiaeo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
franciskaine: the so-called PDP vs APC dichotomy and criticism is just killing me. time has gone when Nigerians stood firm against corruption, nepotism and attitudes of nefarious filibusters but today it is either you are for Gej or against him. Nigerians no longer stand for truth and criticize our govts ineptitude whether APC or PDP, but today we sink in the wallow of tribalism. the ascendency of Gej as our president has really done more harm to the fight against bad leadership.
Nigerians have never stand for truth, @ least not in our generation.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Bros, i know your type!.....You love listening to gangster rap while making gangster signs with your hands and forming toughness! Abi i lie?

All that's needed to bring you back down to earth is for someone to creep up behind you and light a knock-out, then stand back and watch as you jump out of your skin with fright while yelling out for Mummy! wink
grin
IGBOSON1:

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by 7lives: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I've always known this. They do this to give people a false public opinion that tilts in GEJ's favour.

Are you just waking up, welcome back bro.
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: It is unprecedented in Nigeria or Africa that a government or president hires a foreign US company to launder its image! Yes, Yaradua tried a phony "good country, good people" campaign led by a certain Dora Akunyili but that pales into insignificance compared to what is happening today! There were several hired posters on NL as Yaradua tried everything to cling to power, even Iboris defenders were there to defend his connection with Yaradua and the humongous corruption cases that hung on his neck in the UK. Well, all that is now child's play compared to what is happening on NL.

I tell you for a fact that Nigerians are now royally screwed, except they can save themselves, their lot is already bought, sealed and delivered! In the politics section, see how many new IDs are created everyday? As soon as the IDs are created, they jump right into the politics section and start hacking away at the little goodwill that exists among Nigerians, creating hatred, division, sectionalism, and setting up Nigeria for an unprecedented violence in the future! Whether it is a victorciza, idumuose, firefire, onlytruth, gratieo, blockus, simply_me, etc; or recently stolen IDs which Seun closes a blind eye to as though he does not know about it! If NL users can see stolen IDs, the police of NL cannot see it; just like while Nigerians can see corruption and official thievery but the NPF and GEJ cannot see it!

Today, GEJ has hired mostly ibos and south southerners to keep posting crap on NL. Some Yorubas and middle belters or monikers are also among! Who will lose on the long run? Is it not you and your children? Nigerians are helping Jonathan to shut down any opposition in the polity, and they are happy so far as they've collected their 2 lbs bag of rice and N 5,000. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? Who is losing now?? Whose children will lose forever??
I don't need to beg God to punish you because it's obvious you are serving Your punishment already
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by don33310(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
It may sound funny or strange but its the true,not only in nairaland but Facebook as well,I know three people that Reuben Abati pays
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Ediskcab(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
#team Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015-2019#[/quote]

[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt]
AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 2019?

NIGERIA NEEDS A PATRIOTIC LEADER WHO'S GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA TRANCENDS 2019

KINDLY HIT LIKE IF U AGGREE
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by WildChild00(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
bloodykiller: grin grin

i kill for fun

How many people have u killed so far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army / Amazing Video Of Abuja-kaduna Railway Construction / Boko Haram Uses 5,000 Cows As Shield - Naij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.